Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (55287 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Moh247: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Stopped those who would have supported Osinbajo to step down for him.

Called Osinbajo judas and a religious bigot.

Just imagine

This is democracy, Tinubu has no power to ask anyone to step down for him, they did it out of love

Again can you show me any video link where Tinubu called Osinbajo a religious bigot or Judas

Or even any News link to support your claims

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Goodnigga: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Tinubu keeps going higher because he never discards his enemies, rather he forgive and make use of them.

You don’t hate an enemy you’re smarter than, because they’ll always come back to you.
have you collected your stipend?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Mryocks(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is sure the next president to succeed Buhari. I can bet it with my last drop of blood
you go just die for nothing....ode grin
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Masterito(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Is APC presidential election ur birthright?
So try forgive others, like Amechi, Lawal, etc.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by jaxxy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:

Just imagine

This is democracy, Tinubu has no power to ask anyone to step down for him, they did it out of love

Again can you show me any video link where Tinubu called Osinbajo a religious bigot or Judas

Or even any News link to support your claims

ask tinubu urchins why they called Osinbajo judas. undecided

so u know its democracy when people where stepping down and u all called Osinbajo judas for not stepping down?? jokers grin
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by barikay: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mryocks:
you go just die for nothing....ode grin
Tinubu is presently campaigning for his second tenure
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by luckyz4rea(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
We are in democracy, someone contested and this man is talking about forgiving and not forgiving! What ego!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by HomoSapiien: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Goodnigga:
have you collected your stipend?

Wish i know where they give it
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by CheapHomes1: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
It doesn't matter whatever sahara reporter writes, My Support for BAT is unshaken..

He is the only one who can set Nigeria in the right path.. His track records speak much..

Unlike one anambra goat dt his people have cursed, his previous party has cursed and is currently banking on our youths wey no no right or left.. Any small thing, na lie he go dey lie....

i no kuku mention anybody grin grin grin

See how the ip0b terrorist and !d!0t will start attacking me from different angle. grin grin

How is Tinubu the only one that can set nigeria in the right path? Are you saying that nigeria has been on the wrong path for the past 7years after Tinubu said buhari was the only solution for Nigeria? Are you saying that the party which Tinubu belongs to has failed? How can Tinubu come rescue nigeria from the same APC that he is a part of?

You people keep saying Tinubu has "track record". Pls what is this "track record"?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by edorhe14(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
The way this man thins is something else how will you say you forgive a whole VP for running against you. The AUDACITY SHA cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Mummyfour(f): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Osibanjo, if you have any Dignity left, join Peter Obi.

You have lost it all, nothing to loose again.

This see finish is too much.

A presidential candidate, forgiving the Vice President for contesting? cry cry cry cry
I thought as much too
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by frankmoney(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
What do you mean forgive ? Its his constitutional right to contest
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by DMerciful(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Remember when you guys said if you see Bubu rubbing a bank or present nepa bill as certificate, you'd still vote for him. How did that turn out?

Stop worshipping men, its idolatry!
DenreleDave:
It doesn't matter whatever sahara reporter writes, My Support for BAT is unshaken..

He is the only one who can set Nigeria in the right path.. His track records speak much..

Unlike one anambra goat dt his people have cursed, his previous party has cursed and is currently banking on our youths wey no no right or left.. Any small thing, na lie he go dey lie....

See how the ip0b terrorist and !d!0t will start attacking me from different angle. grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by seunjungle1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu no be right person abi? You for go put osinbajo there now. That hatred will soon kill you

abobote:
Osibanjo did the right thing by contesting, he should have been been right person on the flag.
At least we would have healthy presidential contest and competition
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by windvane(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
abobote:
Osibanjo did the right thing by contesting, he should have been been right person on the flag.
At least we would have healthy presidential contest and competition
sometimes,let us think right…it doesn’t take years for anyone to develop an ailment,that’s the work of God,healthy people sleep and die
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Even if anyone goes and slaps Tinubu, he must forgive the person as he needs the person's vote......

Wait for him to win, he will show you there is a difference between Forgiveness and Forgotness
A man who never found any bad thing against the Government of Buhari where the likes of Soyinka, Obasanjo, could not contain the failure in Buhari but voiced it out ....lols

TINUBU is a Chameleon.......lols
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Yibo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
socialmediaman:
But who murdered Funsho Williams? Who gave the order to shoot EndSars protesters?

These questions are important
Peter Pandora Obituary ordered El-Rufai to be detained for 48hrs
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by nduchucks: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
This old fool, Tinubu, does not realize that every qualified Nigerian has a constitutional right to contest.

Tinubu should be the one seeking forgiveness. What nonesense!!!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by paramakina202: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Sai Buharist said same thing in 2015.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by drnoel: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Jalaw: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Agbado master of gibberish
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by emanobis(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
See this old man oo...like as if the ticket is your birthright or it is your inheritance

Seriously...so Osibanjo can't exercise his legal rights ...wahala
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Moses86(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
the VP is the person that is deciding your fathers fate.
tell ur mama that one....
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Ojayk(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ambode comes to mind anytime I hear about forgiveness from these politicians.

All that matters in the country then pleaded for him, Tinubu refused.

For Atiku, he was pleaded with on Jonathan issue, he refused, now he is Commanding party loyalty from PDP governor's.

Karma is just real.

kingsceemark:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/26/why-i-forgave-vice-president-osinbajo-contesting-apc-presidential-primaries-against-me
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Righteousness1: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Osinbajo has not in any way offended him in the first place so why talk of forgiving him?
Osinbajo, I, Tinubu and you are all eligible to contest the primary election of any political party individuals belong to.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by yommen: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Foolish old man! Our youth don't know right from left? In your mind now, na only you Sabi but have you and your APC been able to transform Nigeria? You have made it worse. Yes, the youth don't know left from right: the know the way forward while you left from right and backward!!!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by gulfer: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu's so full of himself, this here is another reason to not vote him, what insolence undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Masterclass32: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu and over estimating his influence.

What does he mean he's forgiven osinbajo for contesting against him? Doesn't the vp the constitutional right to contest? Who forgave Tinubu for contesting?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by 2elliot: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

So, the Jubrin wey una force on us no do una, una wan impose Amoda on us. What did Nigerians do to you guys? Did we offend you guys that you have sworn to punish us?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by cooooooks(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
The entitlement is insane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Tropicana Shopping Mall: Akpabio Opens N300 Million Facility In Uyo (photos) / Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.