Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (55291 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by fredoooooo: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sir liar reporters grin
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Jemex003: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
abobote:
Osibanjo did the right thing by contesting, he should have been been right person on the flag.
At least we would have healthy presidential contest and competition

It’s only a sick person that can rule us in this country cuz this country is full of madness humans

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by asanausana91: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moses86:
one of the biggest bitrayals ever...he became irrelevant who even cares who de VP is
the VP is the person that is deciding your fathers fate.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
My God, the sense of entitlement.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Ayomivic(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
This passage caught my attention.

"But Festus Keyamo, spokesman for the campaign council said the APC followed the directive of President Muhammadu Buhari who demanded the exclusion of some top government officials from the list, to allow them to concentrate on their jobs.

I don't think the excuse given by President Buhari would be benefited for the party. We all know that if V.p Osinnajo and Amechi are in campaign team of Tinubu it would help a lot
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by luizpippo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Felabrity: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Demi god
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Durabest: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
kingsceemark:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/26/why-i-forgave-vice-president-osinbajo-contesting-apc-presidential-primaries-against-me
Baba you are a nice man,you love forgiveness and with your good heart expect good reward comes 2023.VOTE TINUBU FOR BETA NAIJA.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Omoluabi16(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ambition will drive this one mad. It is all about him and not the Nigerian citizens.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by aestake: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
adecz:

❌Osinbajo's betrayal is unforgivable❗️❗️☹️☹️
Funsho Williams'?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Havesomesense(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
It doesn't matter whatever sahara reporter writes, My Support for BAT is unshaken..

He is the only one who can set Nigeria in the right path.. His track records speak much..

Unlike one anambra goat dt his people have cursed, his previous party has cursed and is currently banking on our youths wey no no right or left.. Any small thing, na lie he go dey lie....

i no kuku mention anybody grin grin grin

See how the ip0b terrorist and !d!0t will start attacking me from different angle. grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by blackboy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Forgave?!! This man is not serious.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Irupetepete: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
It doesn't matter whatever sahara reporter writes, My Support for BAT is unshaken..

He is the only one who can set Nigeria in the right path.. His track records speak much..

Unlike one anambra goat dt his people have cursed, his previous party has cursed and is currently banking on our youths wey no no right or left.. Any small thing, na lie he go dey lie....

See how the ip0b terrorist and !d!0t will start attacking me from different angle. grin grin
no one is gonna attack you, but a friendly advice, have your Brain check at yabaleft

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Kaiser20: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is sure the next president to succeed Buhari. I can bet it with my last drop of blood
Tinubu has already failed, but do not bother to donate your blood
Because your blood is worthless, and you can't even donate contaminated blood to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by nedekid: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is sure the next president to succeed Buhari. I can bet it with my last drop of blood
You don't need to use you life to make such bets, Expecially for any politician.
Too heavy a thing to say.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
nedekid:

You don't need to use you life to make such bets, Expecially for any politician.
Too heavy a thing to say.
Though you're right

But I'm confidence he'll succeed Buhari
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Yoighaman(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
BAT trying very hard to win the support of Osinbajo lovers.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Tareq1105: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
abobote:
Osibanjo did the right thing by contesting, he should have been been right person on the flag.

My friend save yourself that mischief. You would have said Buhari put him (Osinbajo) to cover his tracks. No one can ever please his enemy.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by asanausana91: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moses86:
one of the biggest bitrayals ever...he became irrelevant who even cares who de VP is
one of the foolish comments I ever seen. You call a professor betrayal? Someone that doesn't know the name of his secondary school is claiming to forgive a professor of law? You must be very f.... to think about that.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by ATLIEN2027: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Bravo.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Slurity(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
abobote:
Tinubu is not sick at all, don't believe the social nonsense by children of hate. Jagaban is likely healthier than other 2 main contenders
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Tareq1105: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Yoighaman:
BAT trying very hard to win the support of Osinbajo lovers.

He doesn't have to try hard, he deserves their support after all Osinbajo rode on Asiwaju political structure to VP then. Therefore, no matter what transpired later, I think Osinbajo would naturally support him bcoz he's Omoluabi.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by honor4me: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

BAT is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This I have seen
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Rapuru14: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Donvictor2015:
Nawa ooo. Doesn't prof have right to contest again?

That's to tell you how this man reasons. If he were to come from the east, my people would have given him his rightful position. Mortal man forming God.

Whod'hell is Tinubu to determine who runs against him or not.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Igbodicool(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Only a child who grew up in the dustbin can write this.
We never expected APC supporters to be sensible because God and men have forsaken them and they are permanently cursed.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Pwettylinda(f): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
This man and raising shoulders who does Tinubu thinks he is sef

Mu
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by jaxxy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Thank you Asiwaju

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu holds absolutely no grudges against anyone...

He visited everyone after winning

Tinubu denied Osinbajo the chance of continuing from where his boss stopped as a performing Vp who deserves to be president because of his corrupt and selfish ambition.

Osinbajo supporter will never forget that.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Igbodicool(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Only a child who grew up in the dustbin can write this.
We know you must be a tout, hooligan, agbero and environmental nuisance to support APC.
We never expected APC supporters to be sensible because God and men have forsaken them and they are permanently cursed.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by Moh247: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Tinubu denied Osinbajo the chance of continuing from where his boss stopped as a performing Vp who deserves to be president because of his corrupt and selfish ambition.

Osinbajo supporter will never forget that.

Osinbajo didn't even come second... How exactly did Tinubu denied him in a fair contest
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:

Osinbajo didn't even come second... How exactly did Tinubu denied him in a fair contest

Stopped those who would have supported Osinbajo to step down for him.

Called Osinbajo judas and a religious bigot.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by FLYFIRE(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Turn by Turn Nigeria Plc
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me by crackhouse(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
This is how Tinubu intimidate the politicians he have helped so far..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him / FG Approves Two New Seaports In South-South / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.