Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,120 members, 7,845,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. (701 Views)

Ladies And Fake Life,these Photos Will Make You Hate Ladies / Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy / Fake Life. Slay Queen Poses In Emirate Business Class After Passengers Disembark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Sammy07: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Omo I can't just stop laughing grin

Just take a look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7400694/want-bless-10-people-needs/6#7400694.194

Imagine, the OP deactivated his moniker grin

I had to follow the thread to know where it'll leads to.
Even though DaddyCK was displaying his immaturity
God bless Anonymous.
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by duro4chang(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Not only Nairaland but life itself and especially Nigerians. You see them criticising politicians online one will think they are better of. They are as corrupt as their politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Sammy07: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
Not only Nairaland but life itself and especially Nigerians. You see them criticising politicians online one will think they are better of. They are as corrupt as their politicians.

Absolutely correct.
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Autobot05: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:

I'm pretty sure you're a Nigerian
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by duro4chang(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Autobot05:

I'm pretty sure you're a Nigerian
Yes I am. But you will know that all I just said are true.
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Autobot05: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes I am. But you will know that all I just said are true.

Stop generalizing
Some ( few tho ) have dignity...
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Sammy07: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Autobot05:

Stop generalizing

But Majority carries the vote in every decision
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Autobot05: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sammy07:

Then it's unfair
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Bluezy13(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sammy07:

Common sense is not by majority.
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Sammy07: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bluezy13:

Common sense is not by majority.

Autobot05:

Then it's unfair

All decisions in this life. Are done by majority votes / decision makers / problem solvers.
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Bluezy13(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sammy07:

All decisions in this life. Are done by majority votes / decision makers / problem solvers.

I repeat: Common sense is not by majority.
Your opinion is called fallacy of bandwagon effect otherwise known as "Agumentum ad Populum".

Check it out and rest your itchy fingers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by duro4chang(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Autobot05:

Stop generalizing
If you read very well, you will see I didn't generalise. If you want to be sincere with yourself,you will agree with me.
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Autobot05: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
If you read very well, you will see I didn't generalise. If you want to be sincere with yourself,you will agree with me.

"Especially Nigerians "
You mean all Nigerians that way
You should be the one to read very well sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Autobot05: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sammy07:

All ?
Lmao
Your signature says all bro lol
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by duro4chang(m): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Autobot05:

"Especially Nigerians "
You mean all Nigerians that way
You should be the one to read very well sir
We don't really need any academic exercise here. You should try to understand what I am saying.
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by Treasure17(m): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
It's not limited to nairaland. Infact 95% of Nigerians are scammers and untruthful.
Re: Nairaland: Full Of Scammers, Fake Life People. by RighteousDemon: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2022
Sammy07:
Omo I can't just stop laughing grin

Just take a look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7400694/want-bless-10-people-needs/6#7400694.194

Imagine, the OP deactivated his moniker grin

I had to follow the thread to know where it'll leads to.
Even though DaddyCK was displaying his immaturity
God bless Anonymous.

Op japa after e don use dem cruise town. Maybe even Op neva chop sef grin

But nuff respect to that @Anonymous1900 something like that. He did well

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video As A Lady Was Caught Having Affair With A Monkey - Video / Pussy Needed / Two Giantess Titans Fight Over A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.