Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip (3812 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / My Experience Searching For A Job (no Jokes) / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by GloriousGbola: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
dominique:
This fraudster wants to use sniper to blackmail people into sending money to him AGAIN! Abeg do and be going make we know how many of us remain. An able bodied person that cannot work but opens multiple accounts to blackmail people into sending money to him is free to go and die. Bloody nuisance

attn: dominique
nairaland mods
nairaland
ogun state
nigeriia

dear madam

APPEAL TO REINSTATE MY POST
good afternoon our most honorable supermod

i hope this post meets you in fabulous health and good cheer

i am using this medium to advise you that a post of mine in my diary was eaten up by the dreaded and notorious spambot

i am humbly appealing to you to kindly please use your good office to free my post and restore my posting privileges

looking forward to your favorable response

yours faithfully,

gloriousgbola

cc seun osewa
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
cheesy gaaan meet your lord and master emi lokan
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Nwaotu10(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Boss, please don't finish that sniper. Remain small for me. I no just understand myself again.
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by CSTRR: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
dominique:
This fraudster wants to use sniper to blackmail people into sending money to him AGAIN! Abeg do and be going make we know how many of us remain. An able bodied person that cannot work but opens multiple accounts to blackmail people into sending money to him is free to go and die. Bloody nuisance
Don't do that.

You don't want innocent blood on your neck if you are wrong.

What is money?
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by nifemi25(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
For your mind, you expected us to start begging you not to commit suicide abi. My dear brother . Just go ahead and drink it. May your soul rest in perfect peace..... but before you go. Make sure you transfer the remaining data on your phone to someone and give that phone in your hand to someone that really need it, including your cloths and belonging.

3 Likes

Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
At least you are not owing billions, you are not praying for money and Baba God is sending you people that needs kudi from you. . . Oga calm down the temptations is always there and the � devil laughing at you, because he want to cheat you of a brighter future. Tomorrow would be better, CBN fit even vex send you unsolicited money from a Federal Ministry wey no get name, even though the Federal Government still own you 200times what they sent for work done.

1 Like

Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Danibonk(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
My brother post your pictures so that I will inscribed rip to it tomorrow waste of air

1 Like

Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Sell your android phone, use part of the proceeds to eat, then go out and look for building sites, you can work there as a labour.

Ending your life only means one thing; "You're a good for nothing coward"
Thanks for advice. I will never sell my phone
no matter what I'm facing.
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
jackcanfield:
At least you are not owing billions, you are not praying for money and Baba God is sending you people that needs kudi from you. . . Oga calm down the temptations is always there and the � devil laughing at you, because he want to cheat you of a brighter future. Tomorrow would be better, CBN fit even vex send you unsolicited money from a Federal Ministry wey no get name, even though the Federal Government still own you 200times what they sent for work done.
This advice really inspired me . Thank you

1 Like

Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
nifemi25:
For your mind, you expected us to start begging you not to commit suicide abi. My dear brother . Just go ahead and drink it. May your soul rest in perfect peace..... but before you go. Make sure you transfer the remaining data on your phone to someone and give that phone in your hand to someone that really need it, including your cloths and belonging.
He no go better for you ma
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by PlayMaker14: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Babafrayol23:

Thanks for advice. I will never sell my phone
no matter what I'm facing.
You're a thief, a big THIEF.....

Dominique, abeg ban this thief

1 Like

Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You're a thief, a big THIEF.....

Dominique, abeg ban this thief
Mr man try get . When you reach the level, you will understand what I'm facing. You are still eating from your mama pot no wonder.
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by PlayMaker14: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Babafrayol23:

Mr man try get . When you reach the level, you will understand what I'm facing. You are still eating from your mama pot no wonder.
Ozuó!!! Nor go find work do....

Dey here dey form Nairaland Almajiri....

Bloody scammer.

1 Like

Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Ozuó!!! Nor go find work do....

Dey here dey form Nairaland Almajiri....

Bloody scammer.
Na your papa be bloody scammer.
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=dominique post=117916959]This fraudster wants to use sniper to blackmail people into sending money to him AGAIN! Abeg do and be going make we know how many of us remain. An able bodied person that cannot work but opens multiple accounts to blackmail people into sending money to him is free to go and die. Bloody nuisance [/quotm
My man try and get Sense did I paste my account number. Piece of advice might the inspire such person . I can't blame you because you are still eating from your mama pot no wonder.
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
jackcanfield:

Don't mind him. He's a scammer.
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Shoodboi:

Don't mind him. He's a scammer.
He no go better for you as you keep repeating the work scammer
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Babafrayol23:

Explain the photo from this 2016 thread and the photo you pasted now. How is it possible that they are the same?

This is the link to the thread you stole the photo of the sniper from: https://www.nairaland.com/3400590/please-force-self-stop-using
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Babafrayol23:

You never see anything. Thief.
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Shoodboi:

He no go better for you as you keep repeating the fowl language. Must you comment on my Post, must you mentioned me.
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Shoodboi:

What's your problem
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Babafrayol23:

What's your problem

You and your thievery ways are my problem.
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Babafrayol23:

He no go better for you as you keep repeating the fowl language. Must you comment on my Post, must you mentioned me.

It's foul and not fowl. Or are you now into stealing poultry? You know, as a side gig.

1 Like

Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Shoodboi:

It's foul and not fowl. Or are you now into stealing poultry? You know, as a side gig.
Wetin be your wahala. Shay u wan clock 40sha
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Shoodboi:

You and your thievery ways are my problem.
He no better for you as you dey steal all people's belongings for our area . Thieve oleeee
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Babafrayol23:
Wetin be your wahala. Shay u wan clock 40sha

Who bought sniper? Who wants to commit suicide? Thief. You must commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Babafrayol23:

He no better for you as you dey steal all people's belongings for our area . Thieve oleeee

Listen to the thief. Barawo. You'll commit suicide last last.

1 Like

Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Babafrayol23: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Shoodboi:

Listen to the thief. Barawo. You'll commit suicide last last.
Barawo ,shege ole Omo ole ifo
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 28, 2022
FaceTanke:
Sniper be like 1000# nowadays
And he has 1k for it

1 Like

Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by dominique(f): 1:56am On Oct 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

attn: dom.inique
nairaland mods
nairaland
ogun state
nigeriia

dear madam

APPEAL TO REINSTATE MY POST
good afternoon our most honorable supermod

i hope this post meets you in fabulous health and good cheer

i am using this medium to advise you that a post of mine in my diary was eaten up by the dreaded and notorious spambot

i am humbly appealing to you to kindly please use your good office to free my post and restore my posting privileges

looking forward to your favorable response

yours faithfully,

gloriousgbola

cc s.eun osewa

Done
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by GloriousGbola: 2:47am On Oct 28, 2022
dominique:

Done

thank you madam

letter of appreciation will follow smiley
Re: No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip by GraceunIimtedd: 4:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Babafrayol23:
Thank you jah ��rip. Garri has finished, no good job , no menial job . No money . Even I don't have 1# on my account again.
don't know why I find this post funny grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancy - Estate Manager Lagos Nigeria / Lafarge Interview / Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.