Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls (17421 Views)

My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou / My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Seek the help of police they are the best for this task
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by faithfull18(f): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nawa o, iPhones are endangered species
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by RedChiefPriest: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bring 50k,20 cowries,57 alligator pepper and holy water.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Johel(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gotam:
The way people are stealing phone this days ehhn

It's on the rise bro...it's too much.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by obembet(f): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ademola47:
To the best of my knowledge, I've not practically seen where a lost phone was tracked in Nigeria unless it involved serious murder (or crime case).

Police will ask you to pay like 50k, and start telling you to come back till you'll get tired and stop going.

Exactly. I have same issues some months back. I lost my phone, police still add salt to my injury

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by OgaDeyVex: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
How much you buy am
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Nwadu: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
tuoyo9729:
Pls is there any body here that can help me track a stolen iPhone 13

Call 081one three zero Seven seven one six seven

He helped me get mine ..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Ijaya123: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
ToniBlaize:

The thing is most of these iphone thieves are smarter than that now.. instead of selling it outright they will strip it and sell for parts like screen,body,battery all scattered either ways they ain't losing.. they didn't buy it... It very rare to see them wanting to sell the whole phone knowing how advanced tech is.. they know they can easily be tracked.. so they tend to scrap out and sell as parts.. except the thief is just another kind of mumu or desperate for cash... If the incident is still fresh..what he has is time.. the earlier the better.. the longer he waits the more likely he won't get it back.

It is even impossible to sell the phone outright when the phone can’t be unlocked.

Who will buy a locked phone?
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Nwadu: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
ThatPetiteChic:
Same here. My brother's phone was stolen last week. IPhone 13

Call 081one three zero Seven seven one six seven

He helped me get mine
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by housepaiinting1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
ok
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by noskcid(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Or how you can track your stolen iPhone?

Find am go Ibadan for Lagos oyo state.

cheesy
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Emola12(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
E so fun won pe OTILO!!!
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by FireUpNow(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
optimistcandyboy:
Juju, pay me later
What's the name of your juju? Your juju don upgrade to dey use internet and technology. This is getting serious. Shuoo! Holy blood of Lagos!
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ademola47:
To the best of my knowledge, I've not practically seen where a lost phone was tracked in Nigeria unless it involved serious murder (or crime case).

Police will ask you to pay like 50k, and start telling you to come back till you'll get tired and stop going.

one of my aboki went to phone plaza to buy huawei, after one week police just come catch am with the other person that sold the phone. The owner of the phone paid 80k for tracking and mobility, aboki and seller vomit close to 500k for bail and refund because the owner said they wiped his account when the phone was stolen.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by oyebanji(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
if you spend 50k to track a 500k phone, i dont think its bad

Ademola47:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by kamtamark(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
You need to have the imei number of your phone. Go to the police and take authorization then go to mtn or any telecom network branch they will detect and track the phone when it is on even if they change the sim card. They can see all calls going out and coming in

Police cant do it alone they just aprove the tracking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Mcmichaelin1: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
tuoyo9729:
Dm
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Bridget95(f): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ademola47:

not in all cases.
Someone i know got his stolen phone back through police help. NPF can help

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Autobot05: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
Phone is gone bro.

You'll just waste your money trying to track it.

Next time, buy a phone that you can afford to lose.

What you typed makes zero sense to me sir ... nobody likes losing their phone regardless of the amount

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by benega: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
dawnomike:
If you track it yourself, you can't retrieve it cos it will be on the move.
Your best bet is to get the police to do that for you. Although, it will cost you like 15 to 20k depending on the station.
When they retrieve it, he ready to give them another 10k to collect it
if you know a reputable police, suggest it to op. The police wey I know dey use phone tracking as billing method

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by NobleSeed(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
isn't possible to sold it out as UK used, cause it has op icloud on it
coconutbag:
And one unfortunate being may just buy this phone as UK used and find himself in a problem he doesn't know.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by jojothaiv(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
coconutbag:
And one unfortunate being may just buy this phone as UK used and find himself in a problem he doesn't know.
That's the problem.

Some offers look too good to be true though.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by OMOJOHN001: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Police can help you to track it but be ready to pay 50k upward and the most important thing is, If you are using the phone for Yahoo(hustling) please don't even think of going to the police.

Because once they recover it and see Yahoo stuffs on it. YOU DON BUY MARKET BE THAT they will turn you into CASH OUT PLUG

At last you will regret ever involving police into your matter. Peace be unto you broooo.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Achorise: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
tuoyo9729:
Did you misplace it in Delta state?? Where exactly?
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Hassanmaye(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Haboty:
Do what the person above said and fast, make sure you have the serial number. Then also you can log into your icloud and activate lost mode. Put a message that it is stolen and they should call a certain number once found. That way the thief or new buyer/accomplice won't be able to use it.
Wow
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Shiifi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bro I am also in the same category with you my iPhone 11 was stolen three weeks ago I tried using find my iPhone but the device is off ,seriously am confuse already on what to do again.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Hassanmaye(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
MansoryMX:
Mine got stolen last two Friday. I just got another one because I hate stress!

Here is the funny part, my sim has a code so you can’t do anything with my sim, my phone iCloud is on and phone has a password. Even if the idiot decides to sell it as parts, the only expensive part is the screen and mine the screen is even broken.
This is Why I so much like iPhones, my android of 180k was stolen I just know its gone forever I cried though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Springboot: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
If you have the IMEI, send me a mail. My wife just got hers back after 3 weeks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RIM Opens BlackBerry Retail Store In Lagos / Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) / Download Ttpod For Nokia N70/N72 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.