Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls (17454 Views)

My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou / My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by coconutbag: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
This may become another way of stealing both the phone and the owner. We have to be very careful.

jeeqaa7:
So let me tell you a story.

last week

I lost my phone

I prayed to God

then tried to contact the phone, or picker or good Samaritan as the case may be

a man picked it .

he had just left the pub and was headed home .

he took it home .

told his neighbour to help him direct me to where he was (he doesn't speak English)

we travelled quite a distance to meet up with him .

there he was.. still drunk but conscious enough to hand me my phone .

phone intact!

I showed him and everyone around there love because as much as the man is honest, his neighbours are honest too.

There are still good people out there.
Honest people!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Kimiso(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
obembet:

Exactly. I have same issues some months back. I lost my phone, police still add salt to my injury
like how swears I went there to made complaint of someone I made a deal with concerning this phone matter he was to pay me 46k as our agreement but the money got reversed after I left his presence called him severally uptill now switched off is the only response am getting,went to the police station to complain they told me to look for 30k before they can track him with his number
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by optimistcandyboy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
You can call them popo Bigger Thieves (Ole Nla). Their request is even more than 60% of the money involved.

You too, always confirm your fund via banking app of your bank when doing transactions even with your friends. Make them no dey run u street anyhow.
Kimiso:
swears I went there to made complaint of someone I made a deal with concerning this phone matter he was to pay me 46k as our agreement but the money got reversed after I left his presence called him severally uptill now switched off is the only response am getting,went to the police station to complain they told me to look for 30k before they can track him with his number
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Kimiso(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
kamtamark:
You need to have the imei number of your phone. Go to the police and take authorization then go to mtn or any telecom network branch they will detect and track the phone when it is on even if they change the sim card. They can see all calls going out and coming in

Police cant do it alone they just aprove the tracking
please how do police approve the tracking of number
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Kimiso(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mcmichaelin1:

Dm
boss I also need your help
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Kimiso(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Shiifi:
Bro I am also in the same category with you my iPhone 11 was stolen three weeks ago I tried using find my iPhone but the device is off ,seriously am confuse already on what to do again.
how do you know the device is off cause I also tried same method to my stolen phone
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Kimiso(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Springboot:
If you have the IMEI, send me a mail. My wife just got hers back after 3 weeks.
sir I have my phone imei please help me god will bless you and you shall never regret this
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Kimiso(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
optimistcandyboy:
You can call them popo Bigger Thieves (Ole Nla). Their request is even more than 60% of the money involved.

You too, always confirm your fund via banking app of your bank when doing transactions even with your friends. Make them no dey run u street anyhow.
infact uptill now I am still feeling a bit of the occurrence my hard earned money
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Streetmovement(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Christmas phone grin
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by quickberry(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Springboot:

I've responded to your mail, you don't expect me to put out phone in public space.

Please, check ur mail.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Springboot: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
2022Frustrated:
Sent you a PM

I've responded. Okay guys, please no more mails, it's not business!
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by tsnoop(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Springboot:

If you think it's worth it. No problem.

Hello yes it's really need the phone n I still have the pack with me pls...
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Haymus007(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kimiso:
infact uptill now I am still feeling a bit of the occurrence my hard earned money
I swear this kind thing dey pain person it will never be well with all thieves in this nigeria
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by ringi82(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
My new redmi note 10 pro got stolen last week inside keke marwa wey I enter. Dude who sat beside me, all dressed up like a gentleman going to the office. U no go know say na ogbologbo jaguda. Looks can be very deceiving o. Guys shine ur eyes, naija don red grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Ijb11: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gone
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Mcmichaelin1: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2022
Kimiso:
boss I also need your help
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Shiifi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kimiso:
how do you know the device is off cause I also tried same method to my stolen phone

It's actually showing device offline
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Shiifi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Springboot:

They will eventually put it in, my wife's phone was off for over 2 weeks and we got it back 4 days after they turned it back on
Okay thanks Bro
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Morganaliticus: 3:31am On Oct 30, 2022
MansoryMX:
Mine got stolen last two Friday. I just got another one, restore my backup from my laptop and all my things got back because I hate stress!

Here is the funny part, my sim has a code so you can’t do anything with my sim, my phone iCloud is on and phone has a password. Even if the idiot decides to sell it as parts, the only expensive part is the screen and mine the screen is even broken.
grin grin grin no joy
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Movichabiodun(m): 6:13am On Oct 30, 2022
SirJerrie:

What do you mean by "she was lucky"?
If you misplace your phone (an expensive one that's worth tracking), go to the police, they'll get your phone back for you as long as that phone is in Nigeria and you give them the information they require.

I repeat she was lucky.
You can check out the price of samsung A52.
I gave them all the details needed plus 30k, till today it's story upon story I had to just forget it when I was left with no choice
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by AlphaTaikun: 2:43am On Oct 31, 2022
MansoryMX:
Mine got stolen last two Friday. I just got another one, restore my backup from my laptop and all my things got back because I hate stress!

Here is the funny part, my sim has a code so you can’t do anything with my sim, my phone iCloud is on and phone has a password. Even if the idiot decides to sell it as parts, the only expensive part is the screen and mine the screen is even broken.
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Iphone 13pls by Kimiso(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2022
ringi82:
My new redmi note 10 pro got stolen last week inside keke marwa wey I enter. Dude who sat beside me, all dressed up like a gentleman going to the office. U no go know say na ogbologbo jaguda. Looks can be very deceiving o. Guys shine ur eyes, naija don red grin
imagine the pains you would be going through after you found out your phone has trabaye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! / HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! / ₦500M Copyright Suits: Appeal Court Affirms Davies Iyiegbu’s Victory Vs Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.