Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? (1832 Views)

Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by ThEGodFaThErss: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
How am I sure this is your real name and not a manufactured name and family?
manufacture kor manufacturer ni.......
come to Lusada, Igbęsa opposite chinese plastic factory here in Ogun state, I will be there in my family home waiting to receive you.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by slivertongue: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Really? I am not aware of that. When did it happen and who are those involved?

28 Sept in Jos
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by N3TRAL: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Asgard73:
There is no southerner that can win Asiwaju on ballot .. in Nigeria election

None ...

Thank God for Atiku Abubakar

Those OBi supporters shouting up and down .. asiwaju will still get ove 8 million votes on whatever Peter Obi of Labour Party will garner from “ Nigerians “

Can anyone that doubt stake his funds .. on Dec. 1st.
At any of the banks within area 3 bank complex. Abuja .. with bank manager and make it front page on Nairaland

Will a Wike win a Tinubu in a federal election if he had the Pdp ticket ?

Will an obi win .. assuming all candidates are from the south?

Igbos are still Yoruba boys till tomorrow politcally

Yoruba ginger igbos to abandons Pdp..

Yoruba ginger igbos yo supports the Wike the support that will favor the Yoruba people against the igbo people interest

Yoruba ginger igbos to support power coming to south .. when the Yoruba people know say .. no southerner have that chance against them

Yet Na igbos the abuse Yoruba pass and the think say Na wisdom

Common sense is not common walahi

The politics of Awolowo is still much effective on igbos

And they keep aligning .. with their eyes wide open

Igbos will never control politcal narratives of Nigeria Na wetin yoruba want igbos Dey do..

grin

E don dey clear you for eye?
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Asgard73:
There is no southerner that can win Asiwaju on ballot .. in Nigeria election

None ...

Thank God for Atiku Abubakar

Those OBi supporters shouting up and down .. asiwaju will still get ove 8 million votes on whatever Peter Obi of Labour Party will garner from “ Nigerians “

Can anyone that doubt stake his funds .. on Dec. 1st.
At any of the banks within area 3 bank complex. Abuja .. with bank manager and make it front page on Nairaland

Will a Wike win a Tinubu in a federal election if he had the Pdp ticket ?

Will an obi win .. assuming all candidates are from the south?

Igbos are still Yoruba boys till tomorrow politcally

Yoruba ginger igbos to abandons Pdp..

Yoruba ginger igbos yo supports the Wike the support that will favor the Yoruba people against the igbo people interest

Yoruba ginger igbos to support power coming to south .. when the Yoruba people know say .. no southerner have that chance against them

Yet Na igbos the abuse Yoruba pass and the think say Na wisdom

Common sense is not common walahi

The politics of Awolowo is still much effective on igbos

And they keep aligning .. with their eyes wide open

Igbos will never control politcal narratives of Nigeria Na wetin yoruba want igbos Dey do..
Please stop it! This your Yoruba versus Igbo chestbeating is not what this thread is about. Maybe you can read the thread again. Thank you.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
N3TRAL:

grin

Please what is clearing from his eyes?
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
slivertongue:

28 Sept in Jos
Ok. And who are those involved in the adoption of Obi as the choice of the Middle-belters?
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by MadamExcellency: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Noblechykk:

You should have first told us how many prominent Igbos that are supporting Peter Obi before asking this baseless question.
It seems you are not in touch with reality. The 2023 election is not going the old way. The majority of the youths of Nigeria which cut across all the six geopolitical zones said enough is enough and you are here asking about non-prominent Igbos supporting Peter Obi.

The question in itself is bigotry and clanish, to say the least.

The guy is full of hate and agony for the inroads Peter Obi is making across ethnic divides.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by Asgard73: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
N3TRAL:

grin

I’m not a politcal novice in Nigeria politics...

Reason for my North 2023 mantra

Yoruba man can’t rule me after 2023

North will govern Nigeria forever

Na the obi novice and all those Nairaland noise makers .

Them no sabi but Na dia noise loud pass and they go humble after 2023

Both Yoruba and igbo go humble
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by slivertongue: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Ok. And who are those involved in the adoption of Obi as the choice of the Middle-belters?

I deliberately gave u simple info so you can Google it out.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

manufacture kor manufacturer ni.......
come to Lusada, Igbęsa opposite chinese plastic factory here in Ogun state, I will be there in my family home waiting to receive you.
Hope the emilokan supporters will not attack you or call you an omoale for not supporting your tribesman?
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
slivertongue:

I deliberately gave u simple info so you can Google it out.
Ok.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by ThEGodFaThErss: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Hope the emilokan supporters will not attack you or call you an omoale for not supporting your tribesman?
let them say.....I'm for a credible candidate and good governance that will pave way for all irrespective of tribe, religion or colour. Say no to Emilokan and agberoism in our nation.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by tribalmall: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
We will attest to Peter Obi's popularity after the 2023 election. Without Peter Obi noisy lunatics Labour party produced Olusegun Mimiko as Ondo state governor, Adam Oshomole under ACP in alliance with Labour Party. If Peter Obi with his popularity is not able to produce a single federal representative he should be stoned to death cos I know for a fact he will never, not in this life or the next be president of Nigeria. We have performing igbos like Umahi n Obiano that their performance is unrivalled to led Nigeria when the Igbos are ready

SmartPolician:
Labour Party was an unknown party before Peter Obi joined them. Today, just one man has made it the cynosure of all eyes.

Despite that, it's too risky for politicians in well-established parties to decamp to the party or openly support Peter Obi (that's anti-party activity)

Wait until Peter Obi wins the election and you will begin to see vultures from APC and PDP decamping to Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Wait on the election day to see them.

I won't reply you again
Ok. You have a point. There are people trying to give the impression that only Igbos support Peter Obi's candidature hence my thread. Thanks for your efforts.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by slivertongue: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Ok.

Yes boss
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Noblechykk:

You should have first tell us how many prominent Igbos that are supporting Peter Obi before asking this baseless question.
It seems you are not in touch with reality. 2023 election is not going the old way. Majority of the youths of Nigeria which cut across all the six geopolitical zones said enough is enough and you are here asking about non prominent Igbos supporting Peter Obi.
I agree. But the other major candidates also have youths mostly from their tribes supporting them.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by N3TRAL: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Asgard73:

I like you even though I support Tinubu. You get it.

If it was Tinubu vs Wike or Peter Obi, Tinubu would win with up to 12 million votes.
Tinubu would have won the South West and the entire north without campaigning.

The bitter pill your people cannot swallow is that Northerners can never vote for their candidate as long as Nigeria exists.

The only way an Igbo man can become president is by an agreement where both PDP and APC field Igbo candidates.

Tinubu vs Atiku would have been a tough fight with the entire South East and South South supporting Atiku because of envy for Yorubas.

What Peter Obi is doing is making whatever Atiku would have in the South East and some parts of South South irrelevant in the scheme of things. I know this fact disturbs you even you deny.

I still have faith that Tinubu will win. APC members genuinely want power to return to the South. Tinubu, Amaechi and Osinbajo came 1,2 and 3 respectively. Tinubu won the Primaries with more than 60% of votes cast. Better than how Atiku won his own primaries with less than 50% of votes cast. The Shettima and North East bloc votes, the endorsement of the northern beloved Buhari, Tinubu's perceived generosity to Northern Nigeria, justice and equity are all advantages you must not overlook even as a biased party man.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Okpeke22:

I can assure you that Peter Obi will sweep Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa states which are all non Igbo states. Peter Obi will win Taraba State another non Igbo state. Peter Obi will get substantial votes in Adamawa, Kogi and many other states in the North.
Let's even forget the South South States.
Ok.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Labour Party was an unknown party before Peter Obi joined them. Today, just one man has made it the cynosure of all eyes.

Despite that, it's too risky for politicians in well-established parties to decamp to the party or openly support Peter Obi (that's anti-party activity)

Wait until Peter Obi wins the election and you will begin to see vultures from APC and PDP decamping to Labour Party

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
tribalmall:
We will attest to Peter Obi's popularity after the 2023 election. Without Peter Obi noisy lunatics Labour party produced Olusegun Mimiko as Ondo state governor, Adam Oshomole under ACP in alliance with Labour Party. If Peter Obi with his popularity is not able to produce a single federal representative he should be stoned to death cos I know for a fact he will never, not in this life or the next be president of Nigeria. We have performing igbos like Umahi n Obiano that their performance is unrivalled to led Nigeria when the Igbos are ready

Since you have taken the position of God and with so much bile in your soul, get ready to be humbled. Thank you.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by whofoolwho: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
I can observe that most of Peter Obi's supporters are Igbos. Yes, there have been rallies in some parts of Nigeria for Peter Obi and the Labour Party but is it not because Igbos can be found in almost every part of the country? Please can you mention any prominent non-Igbo who supports Peter Obi to become Nigeria's president come 2023? I come in peace.
Because those that in your level and reasoning that you call prominent are those that put us in this situation.Is either they are non or government actors . They don't want to loose their ability to steal from our national treasurey and they know that obi will not allow that.besically they are protecting their business interest.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by slivertongue: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
N3TRAL:

If it was Tinubu vs Wike or Peter Obi, Tinubu would win with up to 12 million votes.

The bitter pill your people cannot swallow is that Northerners can never vote for their candidate as long as Nigeria exists.

The only way an Igbo man can become president is by an agreement where both PDP and APC field Igbo candidates.

Tinubu vs Atiku would have been a tough fight with the entire South East and South South supporting Atiku because of envy for Yorubas.

What Peter Obi is doing is making whatever Atiku would have in the South East and some parts of South South irrelevant in the scheme of things.

I still have faith that Tinubu will win. APC members genuinely want power to return to the South. Tinubu, Amaechi and Osinbajo came 1,2 and 3 respectively. Tinubu won the Primaries with more than 60% of votes cast. Better than how Atiku won his own primaries with less than 50% of votes cast. The Shettima and North East bloc votes, the endorsement of the northern beloved Buhari, Tinubu's perceived generosity to Northern Nigeria, justice and equity are all advantages you must not overlook even as a biased party man.

At end of the day the North would have vote more for a Northerner but this time it's operation sweep away from the North. For the North voting someone from SE is easy issue cos their are means to handle or check them but the issue is about electing someone acceptable to all Nigerians
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by Landowner101(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Uncorrupt and upright Nigerians Peter Obi
Touts, urchins, Cassavas and corns are voting for Tinubu
Northerners/ some corrupt Nigerians are voting for atiku.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
N3TRAL:

What Peter Obi is doing is making whatever Atiku would have in the South East and some parts of South South irrelevant in the scheme of things. I know this fact disturbs you even you deny.

Can you see your hypocrisy? You are playing on tribal hatred and so happy to say the North can never vote for an Igbo man but you are depending on justice and equity from same northerners to vote for Tinubu, a Yorubaman when a fellow Yoruba (Obasanjo) has been president and a fellow Yoruba is the vice president for a cumulative period of 16 years! You want power to return to the South on the basis of equity but you don't want power to go to the Southeast who are yet to taste it. What hypocrisy? The God of equity and justice will disappoint you.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

check their nairaland usernames and post history and see for yourself.
they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.
Election to them means cruise and avenue to measure dickk
they supported Buhari twice even when they knew his failure is certain.
today they're rinsing and repeating the same thing.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.
to them others can go to hell for all they care.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.
suffering knows no tribe.
millions of Nigerians are suffering from buhari they imposed on us twice.
it's time to stop these social media sadists.
be brutal and ruthless in approaching them.
let them cry social media bully.
you're fighting for your future and nothing else.
God bless us and may we get it right.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Amen

1 Like

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by whofoolwho: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Asgard73:

You fail to realize that for the Igbos it's not all about the election per say.but 2023 is a bigining of a journey that must end in actualization of one out of option A or B in due time.you can't deny them both.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by N3TRAL: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Can you see your hypocrisy? You are playing on tribal hatred and so happy to say the North can never vote for an Igbo man but you are depending on justice and equity from same northerners to vote for Tinubu, a Yorubaman when a fellow Yoruba (Obasanjo) has been president and a fellow Yoruba is the vice president for a cumulative period of 16 years! You want power to return to the South on the basis of equity but you don't want power to go to the Southeast who are yet to taste it. What hypocrisy? The God of equity and justice will disappoint you.

Isn't it a Fulani guy that deputized Atiku? A Fulani Yaradua took over. Then a Fulani Buhari took over.

The Igbos can never vote a Fulani/ Hausa or Yoruba except they have no other choice like it was with Obasanjo and Yaradua and even Atiku in 2019.

The truth is that Yorubas have been able to build an alliance with the north that has lasted for more than 30 years since Abiola.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by maestroferddi: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
5 northerners support Peter Obi. At least pandora is sure of 5 votes from the north. If the 5 votes are added to the other 5% votes, pandora hoebi will be on his way to Aso Rock.

Anyway, this one no concern me, lemme go in search of any Tinubu's thread and insult him again. grin
lol..

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us...

If this election is free and fair, Peter Obi will win...

We are enjoying your buffoonery...

No need wasting time on people welded to hallucinatory imaginations and delusions...
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by paramakina202: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Can you mention some prominent Middle-belters who are supporting Peter Obi?

Leaders of Middle Belt Forum are in full support of Peter Obi.
Havev'nt you heard of Gen Enenche?
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by Myer(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
I can observe that most of Peter Obi's supporters are Igbos. Yes, there have been rallies in some parts of Nigeria for Peter Obi and the Labour Party but is it not because Igbos can be found in almost every part of the country? Please can you mention any prominent non-Igbo who supports Peter Obi to become Nigeria's president come 2023? I come in peace.

Anyone who understands knows there are 3 things involved.

1. The youths and every Nigerian is fed up with the powers that be. So we want anything but the norm hence the deluge of support PO is having.

2. Igbos understand have an agenda (as other tribes fo too). And theirs is Biafra.

3. These politicians know how to play on our emotions, tribal and religious inclinations to manipulate us.
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by 145fauzia: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Really? Can you please name the northerners supporting Atiku?Really? Can you please name the northerners supporting Atiku?...
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by JoeNL22(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Names please?
No names......we know ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign In Edo State That Sent Shiver Down Tinubu Spine - Photos / Na PDP They Sack For Osun,na Labor Party Dey Cry / Rivers State Presidential Election: 15 LGA Released .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.