Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? (1815 Views)

Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
I can observe that most of Peter Obi's supporters are Igbos. Yes, there have been rallies in some parts of Nigeria for Peter Obi and the Labour Party but is it not because Igbos can be found in almost every part of the country? Please can you mention any prominent non-Igbo who supports Peter Obi to become Nigeria's president come 2023? I come in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by OnyeAshuaUru: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Afenifere
Middle belt forum
Northern elders.

All Nigerians excluding those with malicious intent.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by LeoDeKing: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
5 northerners support Peter Obi. At least pandora is sure of 5 votes from the north. If the 5 votes are added to the other 5% votes, pandora hoebi will be on his way to Aso Rock.

Anyway, this one no concern me, lemme go in search of any Tinubu's thread and insult him again. grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Afenifere
Names please?
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Even Igbos aren't supporting Obi, name one Igbo supooting Obi

Atiku is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by OnyeAshuaUru: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Names please?
Only Yoruba Muslims support Tinubu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by JoeNL22(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
I can observe that most of Peter Obi's supporters are Igbos. Yes, there have been rallies in some parts of Nigeria for Peter Obi and the Labour Party but is it not because Igbos can be found in almost every part of the country? Please can you mention any prominent non-Igbo who supports Peter Obi to become Nigeria's president come 2023? I come in peace.
We the yorubas (The real omoluabis')

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by SmartPolician: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Labour Party was an unknown party before Peter Obi joined them. Today, just one man has made it the cynosure of all eyes.

Despite that, it's too risky for politicians in well-established parties to decamp to the party or openly support Peter Obi (that's anti-party activity)

Wait until Peter Obi wins the election and you will begin to see vultures from APC and PDP decamping to Labour Party

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
JoeNL22:

We the yorubas (The real omoluabis')
Names please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Only Yoruba Muslims support Tinubu.
Can you mention some names of Yoruba Christians, traditionalists or atteists who support Peter Obi?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by budaatum: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi?

I support Peter Obi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by EmmyCC: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Can you mention some names of Yoruba Christians, traditionalists or atteists who support Peter Obi?
PA Adebanjo, the leader of the Afenifere group , Doyin Okupe (Don't know if he's Yoruba Sha) etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
5 northerners support Peter Obi. At least pandora is sure of 5 votes from the north. If the 5 votes are added to the other 5% votes, pandora hoebi will be on his way to Aso Rock.

Anyway, this one no concern me, lemme go in search of any Tinubu's thread and insult him again. grin
So you took the census of all northerners who support Peter Obi across the 19 northern states? Waaaaaooooooo! How long did it take you to conduct the census? How much were you paid for the job or are you that idle?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by Moferere: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by TheSameGuy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Those who are against Muslim-Muslim ticket.

I won't call them religious bigot anyway

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
Labour Party was an unknown party before Peter Obi joined them. Today, just one man has made it the cynosure of all eyes.

Despite that, it's too risky for politicians in well-established parties to decamp to the party or openly support Peter Obi (that's anti-party activity)

Wait until Peter Obi wins the election and you will begin to see vultures from APC and PDP decamping to Labour Party
But Obi needs the votes of other tribes as well to win. So who are his other supporters apart from Igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by slivertongue: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:

WE THE MIDDLEBELT

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thinkam:
Even Igbos aren't supporting Obi, name one Igbo supooting Obi

Atiku is coming
Really? Can you please name the northerners supporting Atiku?
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
slivertongue:

WE THE MIDDLEBELT
Can you mention some prominent Middle-belters who are supporting Peter Obi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by Advocate500: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
if Igbos are his only supporters,why are you worried?why is your urinating candidate always mentioning their name in every event? 2023 will teach a lot of you hard lesson I swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by ThEGodFaThErss: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Me and my entire Otunba Gbenga Tajudeen Amao Buraimoh family will vote for Peter Gregory Obi come 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by SmartPolician: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
But Obi needs the votes of other tribes as well to win. So who are his other supporters apart from Igbos?

Wait on the election day to see them.

I won't reply you again

1 Like

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:

Can't be listed, way much.

But check, The northerners that went with him to tambuwal, before and after PDP primaries,

Atiku is coming
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by slivertongue: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Can you mention some prominent Middle-belters who are supporting Peter Obi?

Are you aware he was adopted by a lot of the MIDDLEBELT groups as their preferred choice?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by Noblechykk(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
You should have first tell us how many prominent Igbos that are supporting Peter Obi before asking this baseless question.
It seems you are not in touch with reality. 2023 election is not going the old way. Majority of the youths of Nigeria which cut across all the six geopolitical zones said enough is enough and you are here asking about non prominent Igbos supporting Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by Okpeke22: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
I can assure you that Peter Obi will sweep Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa states which are all non Igbo states. Peter Obi will win Taraba State another non Igbo state. Peter Obi will get substantial votes in Adamawa, Kogi and many other states in the North.
Let's even forget the South South States.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Moferere:
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra
I thought those people are Igbos only or are you including the Republic of Biafra of 1967 with Emeka Ojukwu and David Effiong as leaders?
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by Lanretoye(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
As if when they get Biafra they will make him their president.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:
Me and my entire Otunba Gbenga Tajudeen Amao Buraimoh family will vote for Peter Gregory Obi come 2023.
How am I sure this is your real name and not a manufactured name and family?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by Asgard73: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
There is no southerner that can win Asiwaju on ballot .. in Nigeria election

None ...

Thank God for Atiku Abubakar

Those OBi supporters shouting up and down .. asiwaju will still get ove 8 million votes on whatever Peter Obi of Labour Party will garner from “ Nigerians “

Can anyone that doubt stake his funds .. on Dec. 1st.
At any of the banks within area 3 bank complex. Abuja .. with bank manager and make it front page on Nairaland

Will a Wike win a Tinubu in a federal election if he had the Pdp ticket ?

Will an obi win .. assuming all candidates are from the south?

Igbos are still Yoruba boys till tomorrow politcally

Yoruba ginger igbos to abandons Pdp..

Yoruba ginger igbos yo supports the Wike the support that will favor the Yoruba people against the igbo people interest

Yoruba ginger igbos to support power coming to south .. when the Yoruba people know say .. no southerner have that chance against them

Yet Na igbos the abuse Yoruba pass and the think say Na wisdom

Common sense is not common walahi

The politics of Awolowo is still much effective on igbos

And they keep aligning .. with their eyes wide open

Igbos will never control politcal narratives of Nigeria Na wetin yoruba want igbos Dey do..

1 Like

Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
slivertongue:

Are you aware he was adopted by a lot of the MIDDLEBELT groups as their preferred choice?
Really? I am not aware of that. When did it happen and who are those involved?
Re: Apart From Igbos Who Else Is Supporting Peter Obi? by N3TRAL: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Okpeke22:

I can assure you that Peter Obi will sweep Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa states which are all non Igbo states. Peter Obi will win Taraba State another non Igbo state. Peter Obi will get substantial votes in Adamawa, Kogi and many other states in the North.
Let's even forget the South South States.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander / PO &LP Final Address Forces Tinubu's Counsel To Reply That Abj 25% Is Compulsory / Out Of 22 Million Living In The South East, 11 Million Are Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.