Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria (24347 Views)

I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas / Popular APC Chieftain In Edo State, Tony Kabaka Hotel Demolished PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by AcuraZDX: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
I made a tweet about the price of Rice last week cause that’s my favorite food, because we are APC & support Tinubu doesn't mean we are not facing the reality in Nigeria

As I speak to you I have used my leave allowance to get a bag of rice.

The only hope we have now is Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1585204293623508993?t=XETZtTjSr5eM-tY-hE6URg&s=19

Same APC now wants to rescue Nigeria from APC.... No be Juju be that? Same blocked heads will still be his cabinet members oo.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by AcuraZDX: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Vote wisely o

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Moferere: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
The thing go touch everybody

246 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
I hope he could give a logical and good reason why Tinubu is the 'hope'

Besides, the one person I believe in is the coming great emperor, "The Unity". That's a true leader and God willing, the world will witness the greatness of His New Era.

31 Likes

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Honjoshy4u: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Suffer never reach you.

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Kagd10: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
I'm still of the opinion that the foreign markets should be brought in to compete with the local who are trying to reap off Nigerians by their exorbitant prices which is as a result of the monopoly they enjoy. Na help we wan help the local productions but now they've turned into monsters. That's one thing with Monopoly which isn't good.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dsalvo whatever that means so wipe,awon Omo nna nikan lo ma je babanla iyaa grin
Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
leave am, by the time he uses his 2 months salary to buy rice , his brain will reboot and clear out
Honjoshy4u:
Suffer never reach you.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by dplordx(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
and this will make front page on trashland owned by one bostard yoruba boi

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Oblongata: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cheap propaganda! I wonder why seun would allow all these. We will one day mature to positive logics, not just wailing.
Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Warajil(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
After using leave allowance to buy bag of rice you still believe Tinubu is your last hope.

Mumu man !

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Cj4charles(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
It is only a stubborn fly that follows a dead corpse to the grave. Vote wisely, VOTE PETER OBI (LP)

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by IKBARUTEN11(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
APC can not rescue APC from APC

PO is the man to save Nigeria

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Racoon(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Why is he lamenting? Thought it is Tinubu lo kan? Buhari just finished his chain upgraded next level. Don't just pray Tinubu continue to follow Buhari’s disastrous policies because it means your extinction.

8 Likes

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Brendaniel: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
And he is still supporting Tinubu who supported a failure back to power twice and made food prices go up and he expects things to change with the same Tinubu...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Stanislause94: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by ShenTeh(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hypocrites.

He wants to use dirt to clean up dirt.

ShenTeh:

If Nigerians decide to vote APC into power at the center again, then it would become a bad precedence. No political party will ever take us serious again.

The APC gave us a beautiful manifesto pre-election, which it neither reverted to nor referenced throughout its occupation of Aso Rock.

The party that claimed to be a progressive party with social programmes has ironically been the most anti-masses government in power since Nigeria's independence, only rivalled by our worst military government.

The APC rode to power on crude propaganda and press freedom but is today notorious for suppressing the press, arbitrary kidnapping and jailing of journalists, use of force against peaceful protesters in major cities, disregard for court proclamations and the rule of law, summary government sponsored ethnic cleansing, tribal and religious bigotry in power etc ...

The party is bedeviled by its inability to demonstrate capacity to fire mediocres and hire competent hands for sensitive roles, disregard for the plight of the common man, decimation of the middle class, free fall inflation and consequent impoverishment of the people, policy summersaults in border controls and macro economic management, multi-tax systems amounting to government extortion, dishonesty in tackling insecurity, overpriced contracts and the rule of institutionalized hopelessness in critical sectors such as power, education, health and agriculture.

Above all, the party would be fondly remembered for its insatiable thirst for blaming others for things under its own direct sphere of influence. Whereas for instance, there is nothing that the APC has blamed PDP for that it has not surpassed. Corruption and theft of our common patrimony are in scales novel to the ears in our nation's history, and this is while they are still in power, one can't imagine what would be found out when they are out of power.

The APC should be treated at the polls with the same disdain, bitterness and meanness with which it has treated Nigerians. And that's on the premise that we are humans capable of our own thoughts.

5 Likes

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by dam2000(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Useless people

5 Likes

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by samwillyco1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fools trying to fool others

6 Likes

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by kponkedenge(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nigerians and their love for suffering.

Imagine APC trying to save us from APC, most of these people are only following APC because of tribal, religious or stomach factors.

I have a friend, quite intelligent.... but doesn't seem to see anything wrong with voting APC again, despite the fact that he has been complaining bitterly about how Buhari really spoilt things in his 8 years period, .... Now he's rooting for Tinubu.

That you're intelligent doesn't necessarily mean that you'll make good political decisions in terms of voting.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Promoter2: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
He never see anything

5 Likes

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by DLSReigns: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sorry bro. But the later part of your message is disappointing.

7 Likes

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Crusadee: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Werey you no get hope if na tilimbu be ur hope

126 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by ogatboy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
how can you be more stupid than hailing your bondmasters? APC want to save us from APC. May God not feed Nigeria to the dogs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by ATEAMS: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
E b things
Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Zeezenho: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
I hope he could give a logical and good reason why Tinubu is the 'hope'

Besides, the one person I believe in is the coming great emperor, "The Unity". That's a true leader and God willing, the world will witness the greatness of His Era.

His only reason is that emilokan is his tribes man.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria by Prenonjebose: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
You have leave bonus to buy a bag of rice. Some people don't. The number of people that have left, those leaving and the ones that are planning to leave the country as a result of tough and unbearable economic situation is unprecedented.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olabode Rhodes-Vivour Retires As Supreme Court Justice / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) / APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.