Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba (36906 Views)

Redesigning Of Naira Notes: We Are Not Aware - Finance Minister / Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes / Ekiti CJ Calls For Redesigning Of Fayose's New Court Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1585590363716214785?s=19

Repeated head slamming has really done damages to Adamu's thinking faculty...Who asked him about Arabic language? Do they speak Arabic in Aso Rock? What has Arabic got to do with current economic hardship we currently face?

See as person papa dey disgrace himself online all because him wan trend, Sadly, his children will be insulted after reading the rubbish he constantly types online decades to come.

Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by hammerT: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
jaxxy:

be like say u never see madness wey pass madness. na the whole Africa go burn if u try nonsense.

See this one? people who were not born during the civil war making noises. U better calm down war no psy anybody. Na everybody go perish in war nothing will remain not even ur noise.

I AM EVER READY FOR DISPATCHING TERRORIST TO THEIR OWN 72 VIRGINS.

I REPEAT, WE ARE AN AFRICAN NATION AND RATHER THAN ARAB, WE WILL ADD NSIBIDI TO THE ENGLISH WE SPEAK.

MAKE, I ASK U? Y ARE U WRITING IN ENGLISH AND NOT ARABIC?

U BASTARDS TAKE BECAUSE THE OLDER GENERATION ARE QUIET TO BE DOING ANYHOW, AND THINK IT WILL CONTINUE LIKE THAT?

IT IS NOT FORCE TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH THE SOUTH, IF U ARE ARAB, GO AND JOIN ARABIA, WE WILL NOT STOP U.

WE WILL ONLY HELP YOU TO PARK YOUR BAG AND MAKE IT FAST, SO U CAN GO.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by phemmyfour: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
jaxxy:

my yoruba muslim friends and even relatives speak Arabic. its not about the North alone.
And that's my point, If south can adopt English, north shouldn't have an excuse. After all, Northern Christians have no problem adopting English language

1 Like

Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by jaxxy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
hammerT:

I AM EVER READY FOR DISPATCHING TERRORIST TO THEIR OWN 72 VIRGINS.

I REPEAT, WE ARE AN AFRICAN NATION AND RATHER THAN ARAB, WE WILL ADD NSIBIDI TO THE ENGLISH WE SPEAK.

MAKE, I ASK U? Y ARE U WRITING IN ENGLISH AND NOT ARABIC?

U BASTARDS TAKE BECAUSE THE OLDER GENERATION ARE QUITE TO BE DOING ANYHOW, AND THINK IT WILL CONTINUE LIKE THAT?

IT IS NOT FORCE TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH THE SOUTH, IF U ARE ARAB, GO AND JOIN ARABIA, WE WILL NOT STOP U.

WE WILL ONLY HELP YOU TO PARK YOUR BAG AND MAKE IT FAST, SO U CAN GO.

u lack understanding of what Nigeria is. Nigeria has majority Christians and muslims in almost equal proportion. Nigeria isn't like France or UK with minority muslims.

Pls understand this or go and complain to ur English colonial masters since u love their English language so much.

Be guided ooo. i am not the old generation bt I sense to know what is right and sensible.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by hammerT: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
jaxxy:

u lack understanding of what Nigeria is. Nigeria has majority Christians and muslims in almost equal proportion. Nigeria isn't like France or UK with minority muslims.

Pls understand this or go and complain to ur English colonial masters since u love their English language so much.

Be guided ooo. i am not the old generation bt I sense to know what is right and sensible.

SHARAP, TERRORIST.

U ARE INCAPABLE OF REASONING AND ONLY UNDERSTAND VAWULENCE AND FORCE.

THE WAY IT WORK IS U EITHER TAKE US OVER AND THAT IS WHAT U ARE TRYING TO DO WITH ADDING ARABIC TO NATIONAL ASSET OR WE TAKE YOU OVER.

THEIR IS ANOTHER OPTION, U GO YOUR OWN WAY AND WE GO OUR OWN WAY.

THIS IS NOT THE 7TH CENTURY, WE HAVE INTERNATIONAL AUTHORITY TO SEE TO IT THAT WE HAVE A SHARED BORDER FOR TWO NATIONS.

IT HAPPEND IN INDIA AND PAKISTAN..
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Samunique(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
jaxxy:

anything to foster unity is welcome. English is an alien/adopted language like Arabic actually.

when u go to dubai and they have Arabic on their currency there are no issues with it. Nigeria is very mixed religious and we must acknowledge it.
Hypocrite, you know Nigerian unity is crucial, at the same time you see nothing wrong in Muslim Muslim ticket of APC

These people are terrible !!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by henryvirus(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
How is this supposed to solve the current economic crisis
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Mightyiyke: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Adamu Arabic
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by bubu2019: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by hammerT: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
WE WANT TO FORM A SOUTHERN NIGERIA COUNTRY FOR AFRICANS WITH ENGLISH AND NSIBIDI AS THE UNIFIER.

WE DONT NEED THE NORTH, THEY ARE ARABS, SO LET THEM JOIN ARABIA.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by newdawn2017(f): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Batam:
Why should CBN be putting arabic language on Nigeria currency, is arabic our official language?
If they are putting any other language, it must be from the major language of Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba for equity's sake
likewise the Efik, Ibibio, ijaw, & itshekiri yes
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by hammerT: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
newdawn2017:

I WILL SUPPPORT ALL THE INDIGENIOUS NIGERIA LANGUAGE TO BE USED TO DECORATE THE NAIRA.

WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT ARABIC.

1 Like

Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by jaxxy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Samunique:
Hypocrite, you know Nigerian unity is crucial, at the same time you see nothing wrong in Muslim Muslim ticket of APC

These people are terrible !!! undecided

who is supporting tge DOA muslim/muslim? I'm 150% obidient.

I'm only saying the fact which is Nigeria is multi religoius stop acting like its only Christians here.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by newdawn2017(f): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
hammerT:
NSIBIDI HAS THE POTENTIAL TO UNITE NIGERIA UNDER ONE WRITING, WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

WE CAN USE IT TO COMMUNICATE AS A UNIFIED AND EXCLUSIVE MODE OF COMMUNICATION.

WE GET A LITTLE CLOSER AS ONE NATION.

LET US GO THERE.
Sowore will do it, only he can. [url]#SoworeForPresidentandAAC2023[/url]
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by BABANGBALI: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Modafoka!
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by hammerT: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
newdawn2017:
Sowore will do it, only he can. [url]#SoworeForPresidentandAAC2023[/url]

U WANT TO THIEF MY IDEA AND GIVE SOWORE.

grin grin grin
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
newdawn2017:
These ones are minority abi what is the population of efik and ibibio or ijaw and itshekiri compare to major tribes I mentioned
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Bigchristo: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
politicoNG:

So let me get this straight, re-boosting Nigeria currency is not long overdue? Well this people will definitely defend the acts of their foolishness in government, Currency that is being devalued on the commercial markets and foreign exchange rates needs no redesign but re-boosting the value, na so so foolish people Buhari pack full him government that na why nothing work for am
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by jaxxy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
hammerT:

SHARAP, TERRORIST.

U ARE INCAPABLE OF REASONING AND ONLY UNDERSTAND VAWULENCE AND FORCE.

THE WAY IT WORK IS U EITHER TAKE US OVER AND THAT IS WHAT U ARE TRYING TO DO WITH ADDING ARABIC TO NATIONAL ASSET OR WE TAKE YOU OVER.

THEIR IS ANOTHER OPTION, U GO YOUR OWN WAY AND WE GO OUR OWN WAY.

THIS IS NOT THE 7TH CENTURY, WE HAVE INTERNATIONAL AUTHORITY TO SEE TO IT THAT WE HAVE A SHARED BORDER FOR TWO NATIONS.

IT HAPPEND IN INDIA AND PAKISTAN..

u are a delusional clown. I'm a terrorist because I said let other people live like u are living?

do u think its only Christians in Nigeria? don't u know half of Nigeria are muslims?

Get sense ooo. Being a new generation doesn't mean u should not have sense.

Na u one burn ur country na u be terrorist na.

U national asset na only u get country? muslims too no get am??

this is a multi religious country get that into ur intolerant skull.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Ogbodobeogbodo: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nigeria is a complete scam.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by 729aleeza: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Alot of evil perpetuated in this nation on the federal level are influences of external forces; The Globalists.Alot of evil perpetuated in this nation on the federal level are influences of external forces; The Globalists....
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by hammerT: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ogbodobeogbodo:
Nigeria is a complete scam.

THAT FOOL THINK, I HAVE TIME TO WASTE WITH HIM.

IF ONLY HE MET ME IN REALTIY, HE WILL KNOW THE KIND OF NO NONSENSE PERSON BEHIND THE SCREEN.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Spandau: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
politicoNG:

English and Arabic. The languages of our mental colonization.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Deepthoughts: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Umsworld:
The ARABIC written on the naira note is Hausa and not anything ISLAMIC

Just like the LABOUR PARTY Governorship candidate in kano used in his signage

It is called AJAMI

It can be read by an average hausa man who didnt attent WESTERN BASED CURRICULUM SCHOOLS(ENGLISH)
This is the decietful trick you people have been using to fool others,so the average hausa illiterate can read AJAMI but can't read hausa?,yet there are thousands of hausa literatures around,by the way is AJAMI or Arabic an official language in Nigeria?
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Spandau: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
So let me get this straight, re-boosting Nigeria currency is not long overdue? Well this people will definitely defend the acts of their foolishness in government, Currency that is being devalued on the commercial markets and foreign exchange rates needs no redesign but re-boosting the value, na so so foolish people Buhari pack full him government that na why nothing work for am

Look, let's put other sentiments apart. The main reason why this move is being made is so as to deal with all those political thieves who steal public funds and refuse to put them in banks to avoid detection; those criminals and cartel runners who cannot afford to keep their proceeds in banks to avoid detection; the Fulani herdsmen/other terrorists/ kidnappers who cannot take the proceeds of their wicked dealings to the bank to avoid apprehension; the ritualists who trade in human parts who cannot take the monies to the bank to avoid being tracked; the human trafficking cartels and lastly the innocent but illiterate farmers and traders who cannot be bothered by all the wahala of going to the bank.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Lee213: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thunder fire you, fire arabic language...ijiot
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Igbojew: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
jaxxy:

Nobody know Jews here in Nigeria bt we know Christians widely. U are still free to adopt ur Jewish beliefs tho bt it is a minority. Hope u understand.
Hahaha you are just consoling yourself with this your statement.Nobody knows Judaism here but you and your fellow Nigeria Muslims,FG and DSS are jittering in hearing about Igbo Jews.Judaism might not be known in your Northern region because your religion is predominantly Islam same way Islam is not known in entire South East and South South because they are predominantly Christians but go and make equally that the fastest growing religion in South East and South South after Christianity is Judaism which you already know and that is why you people refers IPOB as Igbo Jews which is not far from the truth....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by jeromestarks: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
sotall:
When did Arabic become Nigeria's official language?

The indirect imposition of middle east culture religiously inherited by some Nigerians is pungent and frowsky.

Its a cunny attempt to impose certain religious factors into our national life.

I wonder.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Jungleluv5: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Add igbo and yoruba language too
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by eburuu: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Of course they will not change it that's what makes me fall in love with that money, and for ipob to know there class in this country ,
Eko no baje say no to ipob pig say no to children if 8 angry grin

Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by nedekid: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Otondo, na that one bother this one undecided
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Emman08: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Honestly, when did Arabic become Nigeria's official language?

Asking for a friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.