Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) (45488 Views)

Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Rebuke: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
They will soon rush here to wail grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by kepana: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
God bless this man

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
OP you want Tinubu to climb Mt Kilimanjaro abi? You try oo. I rest my case
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Gershon Obuluijah is 62yrs old and from River State. He revealed that his actions was also to celebrate his birthday of his wife which was on the 20th of October. Tinubu claims 70 as official age, thus he should climb Mount Kilimanjaro to justify his age. I wan check something tongue
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Uchesis: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
I will climb Mt. Everest very soon grin
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by RingRoadMafia: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Gershon Obuluijah is 62yrs old and from River State. He revealed that his actions was also to celebrate his birthday of his wife which was on the 20th of October. Tinubu claims 70 as official age, thus he should climb Mount Kilimanjaro to justify his age. I wan check something tongue

Kindly include this pic on your post, sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Those ones that trekked all over Naija in praise of slavery where is their own certificate grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Belluski: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:

Lol.... and he said atiku was a young man just leaving the customs ,when he was already rolling with the big boys in politics.
Atiku 76yrs
Tinubu 70yrs
Is God not wonderful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by buckeyemedia: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
FireUpNow:
OP you want Tinubu to climb Mt Kilimanjaro abi? You try oo. I rest my case
Can the OP even ascend Kilimanjaro not to talk of his Papa?
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
At 62? oh wow. Very fascinating.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by buckeyemedia: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Belluski:

Lol.... and he said atiku was a young man just leaving the customs ,when he was already rolling with the big boys in politics.
Atiku 76yrs
Tinubu 70yrs
Is God not wonderful
Very wonderful.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Roger3D(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Peter Obi is highly welcome to take his rightful place as the president of the federal republic of mount Kilimanjaro grin

But certainly not Nigeria angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Emmyreal4(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
175:
Cool.

That rabbid vulture griller go rush give one of his friendly vulture APC flag to go hang now for ontop Mount Everest!

Useless dolts!

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin gringrin

Urchins!!!!!!!!!!!
what sort of violence is this cumrade grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by BennyDGreat: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If you guys do not start canceling Chase, Balenciaga, Gaps and all those canceling black people, you cannot get anywhere far. Look at what they did to michael jackson. Look at how they continue to demonize black people. Look at what UAE did and all Nigerians rather than speaking against this racism decided to critically demonize their fellow black people

In as much as there's racism against black people, your statement about UAE isn't a balanced one...
The rate at which crimes in UAE are associated with Nigerians is mind boggling. How many do you wanna hear on the media?

If some people were messing your stable country, would you sit back and let them destroy all you have built over the years?
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by EMMANUELNATION(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good excursion
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu should climb his center table I want to check something

only peter obi can try that, Tinubu is not mad so he doesn't need to display the level of insanity
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Blaze14k: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
All na wash. Jagaban and Atiku we know. Who is Obi? JAGABAN to the world. You don't know how lucky Nigeria will be to have a US certified graduate as president. Only this man can revamp our economy. See how bobo transform Lagos, and you want someone else? Then you are part of the problems of this country.

Oga just shot ur mouth if u have nothing to say
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Prenonjebose: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Imaginative. He has done his bit.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by depezee(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nice one.
Vote for labour Party!
Vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If you guys do not start canceling Chase, Balenciaga, Gaps and all those canceling black people, you cannot get anywhere far. Look at what they did to michael jackson. Look at how they continue to demonize black people. Look at what UAE did and all Nigerians rather than speaking against this racism decided to critically demonize their fellow black people
That guy is a psycho i dont see racism there there,even black Americans despise they guy he always say awful things abt his own race!

If someone is always castigating you,will u support him?
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Congratulations flatìno
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Drbillionz: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Well,go kill yourself because of party. If they win now they won't u knw u again. What the essence of going thru all this for christ sake.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Phemzyl: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
All na wash. Jagaban and Atiku we know. Who is Obi? JAGABAN to the world. You don't know how lucky Nigeria will be to have a US certified graduate as president. Only this man can revamp our economy. See how bobo transform Lagos, and you want someone else? Then you are part of the problems of this country.
Tinubu did not transform Lagos Blackman Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and also foreigners helped developed Lagos where tinubu pass
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:
comrade! This is vawulence table you are shaking o! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Bigchristo: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:
I am making this additional post to clarify the ffg: 1. I am not a robot. 2. I am not young but I feel the pain of the youth, so i did this. 4. I live in Nigeria, travelled to Tanzania on 11th, started climbing on 15th submitted on 20/10/22. 5. I returned to Nigeria 6 hrs ago.

https://twitter.com/OGersh/status/1585323256885968897?t=CBoHgIeNVpCw_tpNQtms8g&s=19
I remembered days ago when the photos were posted some people said it was a photoshop, I like the facts that the guy came out with more prove to clear the doubts of those thinking it was a photoshop
Together we can make Nigeria a working Nation again if we can start by voting the right people into office, Peter Obi is no doubt the most competent presidential candidates we have currently even though some brainwashed people won’t like to accept the fact because of religion/political sentiments, if the country is good is good for all of us if the country is bad is bad for us all there’s no point in playing politics with something of national interest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by papiwyte(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Of wat benefit is a flag on Mountain Kilimanjaro to Nigeria.....
Joblessness can make people act anyhow jux to get recognized. Let see wot obi will do for u if at all he gets there

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by xandy84: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chase, Balenciaga do not cancel black people. They cancelled Ye cos of his actions and even black people in America do not want to have anything to do with him.

Sixfiguresmart:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Akinbest(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
If Tinubu can ride bicycle for 10 minutes,i promise him votes not to talk of climbing this rock

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Saint99: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
For those who claimed that the photo of him on Kilimanjaro summit was Photoshoped can now rest or look for other excuses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:
you must be a very wicked somebody sir. Where have you ever seen an ancestor climb? talkless of Mount kilimanjaro grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by israelmao(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obi in Nigeria
Obi in Africa
Obi all over the world
2023 is sure as day and night in the name of Jesus Christ!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team / 2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.