Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) (45494 Views)

Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by kingyakos: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mummyfour:
grin or eba.

Chai!! a whole presidential candidate talking like a sick bat

Recruit 50million youth into the army...

Buhari pro max

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Pesuzok(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bamboiyanu:
Good of him, he must be a billionaire now

He is a millionaire for those that know him
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
All na wash. Jagaban and Atiku we know. Who is Obi? JAGABAN to the world. You don't know how lucky Nigeria will be to have a US certified graduate as president. Only this man can revamp our economy. See how bobo transform Lagos, and you want someone else? Then you are part of the problems of this country.

Lagos with the highest debt?? Lol, or Lagos Wey dirty, any other Lagos dey? Abi Portugal Lagos?
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by MonkeyMods(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nehyooh:
Why na?

What do you mean why na? You didn't see his comment mentioning my father

Slide off abeg

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by xandy84: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Anti-Semitism is nothing in Nigeria but other part of the world takes it serious. When I said black folk does not want to have anything to do with him, I mean black folks in America. Kanye had pressed self-destructive button and it's said to see his mouth ruin him..

[quote author=Sixfiguresmart post=117920936][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Jman06(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Brendaniel:

Not everything is about money, sometimes you do things for posterity, goodwill, humanity and for your future generations, he has done his own part, the reason why Nigeria is where it is today is because of selfish gain for money, people looking for what they will steal from government.

Exactly!

Nigeria would be better when people begin to think about the future and general wellbeing of Nigerians. If it continues to be about how much one has in his/her bank account, then we'll not make progress.

Kudos to the man!
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Here's a great patriot! Your labour will never be in vain!

Waiting for the enemies of our dear Country Nigeria known as agbado urchins to tag him Igbo and Ipob

enemies of your country Biafra or zoo
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
xandy84:
Anti-Semitism is nothing in Nigeria but other part of the world takes it serious. When I said black folk does not want to have anything to do with him, I mean black folks in America. Kanye had pressed self-destructive button and it's said to see his mouth ruin him..
The black folks invite him to the barbecue parties and would not let you in. Tell me the black folks that do not want to have anything to do with him. Mention the names and I will tell you when last they had dinner together
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Amodi470(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Instead of him to show Nigerian flag he was busy displaying unstructural party flag,

FYI: Piter Obi will never win
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Zane2point4:

Here you go sir….
Kindly show me the doctor's report on Kanye's mental health and cite the instant when he VIOLENTLY attacked anyone.
(Waiting)
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
SaLongs1:
Those Muslims chanting anti Semitism are noneties as compared to Ye and yes he did utter those words to Diddy and he is not denying it else he would have headed to court already.
Can you kindly enlighten me on what aspect of his speech that has the hate content? Post the line here.

How are there different rules for muslims? The so-called nonentities have deals with the said companies blackballing people.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Billygee2u: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
onez:
Good man. You have done more campaign than all the APC and PDP structures put together.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Can you kindly enlighten me on what aspect of his speech that has the hate content? Post the line here.
I only read the news like anyone else and draw my own conclusions and you do have the right to go straight to addidas and question them about Ye not me....and Google is your friend for the questions you are asking me.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
SaLongs1:
I only read the news like anyone else and draw my own conclusions and you do have the right to go straight to addidas and question them about Ye not me....and Google is your friend for the questions you are asking me.
Alright! So, ground your conclusive remarks cos they are lethargic and destructive on his image. Let Adidas provide the receipts first before you run your dirty mouth.

You are a news dummy. You didn't read the speech and cannot identify anything antisemitic in it but you run a crusade on lies.

I advise you to go read his posts again and gift yourself some education.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by benqo01(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
It will take BAT 30years to reach the top of that mountain......Fact
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Shikini: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Congrats sir!
You're a hero
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by BennyDGreat: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
First question, have you ever lived in UAE?

Secondly, the ban includes Kenya, Ghana, senegal, Sudan, Congo etc and not Nigerians only. If your logic were plausible, What crimes did other nationals commit?

To your first question, I have one only visited UAE.

To your second, I want to stay within the context of your statement that Nigerians ought to stand up and speak against the UAE....

From hushpuppi and his guys, to cultists causing chaos on the streets, to Nigerian girls prostituting, to people running underground drug business... Nigerians are usually the ring leaders. Go check.

As they begin to form rings and gangs, who do you think they recruit into these organisations?

Their fellow Africans with criminal minds...

I believe you have your answers here...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Maynman: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If you guys do not start canceling Chase, Balenciaga, Gaps and all those canceling black people, you cannot get anywhere far. Look at what they did to michael jackson. Look at how they continue to demonize black people. Look at what UAE did and all Nigerians rather than speaking against this racism decided to critically demonize their fellow black people

Michael jackson is just one person and you can add kanye making it 2, we have hundreds if not thousands of people that work for this company.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Arisenews2: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Watch his full video here
Full Video:See Risky Moment a Peter Obi Supporter Journeyed to the top of Kilimanjaro for Obi and LP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLdsu8XUPIY
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by tabaski: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Video or I don't believe it. By his submission, he started climbing on 15/10/22 and descended on 20/10/22(5 days). Meanwhile it takes between 5 to 9 to do this officially. And on 21/10/22 a large inferno started at Mount Kilimanjaro especially at base camp of the climbers and still raging till this moment. The story doesn't add up
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by hodari: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
First question, have you ever lived in UAE?

Secondly, the ban includes Kenya, Ghana, senegal, Sudan, Congo etc and not Nigerians only. If your logic were plausible, What crimes did other nationals commit?
Kenya was not banned. Liar.

https://www.thecable.ng/full-list-nigeria-ghana-rwanda-all-20-african-countries-hit-by-uae-visa-ban/amp
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Kindly show me the doctor's report on Kanye's mental health and cite the instant when he VIOLENTLY attacked anyone.
(Waiting)

You’re a fan of him no doubt, tho I’m not his personal physician,but kim said it many times that he need to seek medical help

Even frm his erratic behavior,you go know smthn isnt nice wt him!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Allisgud: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Watch how they will want to copy and paste somebody mount everest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by xandy84: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ok

Sixfiguresmart:
The black folks invite him to the barbecue parties and would not let you in. Tell me the black folks that do not want to have anything to do with him. Mention the names and I will tell you when last they had dinner together
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Zetty177x: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
All na wash. Jagaban and Atiku we know. Who is Obi? JAGABAN to the world. You don't know how lucky Nigeria will be to have a US certified graduate as president. Only this man can revamp our economy. See how bobo transform Lagos, and you want someone else? Then you are part of the problems of this country.

Somebody that brought Buhari...so Buhari want to transform the 'change' to what?
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by seyimailbox: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
A few Nigerians trekked long distance when Buhari became president. We never knew it was a proverb now someone has climbed the tallest height and forgot the party flag there, isn't that a bad omen?
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Alright! So, ground your conclusive remarks cos they are lethargic and destructive on his image. Let Adidas provide the receipts first before you run your dirty mouth.

You are a news dummy. You didn't read the speech and cannot identify anything antisemitic in it but you run a crusade on lies.

I advise you to go read his posts again and gift yourself some education.
I hope you realize that your accursed mouth cannot unsay the shit that got Ye into this mess in the first place, no wonder Nigerians are known for breaking rules and norms and thinking of getting away with it. If you are getting paid hundreds of millions based on your reputation then you defend your reputation at all costs and not claim victim when the chickens do come home to roost as a result of unguarded utterances that an slowpoke will deal better with.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
seyimailbox:
A few Nigerians trekked long distance when Buhari became president. We never knew it was a proverb now someone has climbed the tallest height and forgot the party flag there, isn't that a bad omen?
To the contrary it is a sign that the offering has been accepted.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Bimpe29: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
onez:
Good man. You have done more campaign than all the APC and PDP structures put together.
More campaign, how? How has that impacted on the minds of the real electorates? Majority of voters needs to be reached out to and be informed of LP. Some of those digital immigrants are unaware of LP and really need to be told that status quo has changed from traditional 2 party contest
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by LastProphet: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If you guys do not start canceling Chase, Balenciaga, Gaps and all those canceling black people, you cannot get anywhere far. Look at what they did to michael jackson. Look at how they continue to demonize black people. Look at what UAE did and all Nigerians rather than speaking against this racism decided to critically demonize their fellow black people

Do you know what ibo boys do in UAE? Have you been to UAE before? Is your brain working? If people from Chad come to Nigeria and begin to do daylight robbery will you open more visas to chadians? What is wrong with people's brain nowadays, how is UAEs reaction not understood? This is pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio / Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.