Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) (45496 Views)

Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by LocalMan2(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Is that one a graduate? That one that vomit nonsense each time he opens that his mouth?
You must be a verified urchin.

Itohanmiwa:
All na wash. Jagaban and Atiku we know. Who is Obi? JAGABAN to the world. You don't know how lucky Nigeria will be to have a US certified graduate as president. Only this man can revamp our economy. See how bobo transform Lagos, and you want someone else? Then you are part of the problems of this country.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
How about hoisting Labour Party flag on top of Olumo Rock in Abuja and other strategic hills and mountains in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by OctavianAC(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
We are still waiting for APC and PDP flags at mount Kilimanjaro
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by abokikhalifa: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If you guys do not start canceling Chase, Balenciaga, Gaps and all those canceling black people, you cannot get anywhere far. Look at what they did to michael jackson. Look at how they continue to demonize black people. Look at what UAE did and all Nigerians rather than speaking against this racism decided to critically demonize their fellow black people

Hope you tell your brothers to cool down when they went to another man's country to practice cultism and killing ?
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:24am On Oct 28, 2022
onez:
Good man. You have done more campaign than all the APC and PDP structures put together.
The Copycats would now rush to replicate this on Mount Everest.

And come back and brag that they did it better.

(They don't have Original ideas.
They just copy ideas and try to do magic on top of it)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by shegz24(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Sensible people will climb the mountain and put their nation's flag there.

American,Kenyans,Britons,French, Germans all put their nation's flag not some small political party flag.

Your own is to go an put a regional party flag there all to push tribalism.
Re: Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Mumu things
pleasureosondu:
I am making this additional post to clarify the ffg: 1. I am not a robot. 2. I am not young but I feel the pain of the youth, so i did this. 4. I live in Nigeria, travelled to Tanzania on 11th, started climbing on 15th submitted on 20/10/22. 5. I returned to Nigeria 6 hrs ago.

https://twitter.com/OGersh/status/1585323256885968897?t=CBoHgIeNVpCw_tpNQtms8g&s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.