Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy (1031 Views)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Woman Accused Of Faking Madness, Apprehended With Money, Phones, ATM Cards / Suspected Robber Faking 'madness' Arrested By Civil Defence Corps In Imo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Carloslehder: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
A friend of mine just told me a cool story and I thought I'd share it with y'all.

So a friend of mine who is actually a PHOTOSHOP artist sent an ad to some potential custormers on Instagram and he got a reply from one particular account back.

To be continued,stay tuned

1 Like

Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Tonypen247(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hmmn
Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Carloslehder: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Naturally the weird and insulting reply to an ad annoyed my friend so he told him not to do that again,that it is immature,at this point in time my guy didn't take a serious look at his profile to see that he was actually a teenager, he's 18,17 at best.
After he noticed he excused his behavior and blamed it on his age.
But this kid kept pressing and insulting him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Carloslehder: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Furious,my guy sent him a voice note telling him not to do that again especially In a forum like Instagram that is not anonymous

1 Like

Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Carloslehder: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
But this boy kept on insulting him, saying he can't do anything ,mind you this boy is just a kid that thinks he is invisible online and can do anything, unfortunately for him this my guy is a little bit of a psycho and he is a tech guru too,he is one of this guys that would probably happily kill someone for something as stupid as an online brawl,the guy got arrested every month when we were back in our school days.

1 Like 1 Share

So this guy got into the boys insta,snapped up some of his users contacts, scout the followers close to him,did a reverse trace on Thier ip and contacts and some other sh*t I don't know and just like that he got to know the exact location of this boys and even the his name and that of his two friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Carloslehder: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
So just like that he got the boy's best friend's number and left a voice note for him on WhatsApp and telegram.
Then he chatted the boy on Instagram and told him his name and location, perplexed and scared for his life the boy immediately deleted an account he's had for years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Carloslehder: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
I don't know if it's young age or foolishness that is affecting some people,why put yourself in unnecessary trouble.
When he cursed my guy and the guy replied gently correcting him,he would still have his accounts by now and would not be worried about someone coming for him or something.

1 Like

Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Carloslehder: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Moral of The story stop believing you can do or say whatever you want to anybody on the internet,it might backfire someday in a very bad way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Ginaz(f): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cool story.

1 Like

Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by AlphaTaikun: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Carloslehder:
Furious,my guy sent him a voice note telling him not to do that again especially In a forum like Instagram that is not anonymous
Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by AlphaTaikun: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
Carloslehder:
But this boy kept on insulting him, saying he can't do anything ,mind you this boy is just a kid that thinks he is invisible online and can do anything, unfortunately for him this my guy is a little bit of a psycho and he is a tech guru too,he is one of this guys that would probably happily kill someone for something as stupid as an online brawl,the guy got arrested every month when we were back in our school days.
Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by AlphaTaikun: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Carloslehder:
So this guy got into the boys insta,snapped up some of his users contacts, scout the followers close to him,did a reverse trace on Thier ip and contacts and some other sh*t I don't know and just like that he got to know the exact location of this boys and even the his name and that of his two friends.
Insightful.
Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by AlphaTaikun: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
Carloslehder:
So just like that he got the boy's best friend's number and left a voice note for him on WhatsApp and telegram.

Then he chatted the boy on Instagram and told him his name and location, perplexed and scared for his life the boy immediately deleted an account he's had for years.
That's awesome! Never mess with a tech-savvy person. Lol.
Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Krak(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

That's awesome! Never mess with a tech-savvy person. Lol.

Never mess with people. Someone who is not tech savvy can pay a tech savvy person to trace someone who messed with him and the do whatever he likes with the person.

We should learn not to mess with people, whether online or offline. Deadly psychos are everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Bringan: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Person block Ona Ona Dey mumu Dey shout tech savvy grin grin see the foolish tech people na wa o grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Rude Young Boy Lost Is 5.2k Followers Insta Account to faking tough guy by Bringan: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Carloslehder:
A friend of mine just told me a cool story and I thought I'd share it with y'all.

So a friend of mine who is actually a PHOTOSHOP artist sent an ad to some potential custormers on Instagram and he got a reply from one particular account back.

To be continued,stay tuned
The baba block Ona lol cheesy tech savvy Wetin? Ona dull gan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SA Police Close Accident-Prone Road To Allow For Traditional Cleansing (PICS) / EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest For Abuse Of Naira / I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.