Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

UNKNOWN FAME {waisted Nigerian Talents} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / UNKNOWN FAME {waisted Nigerian Talents} (234 Views)

Unknown Fame / Unknown Fame / 3 Unusual Ways To Discover Your Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNKNOWN FAME {waisted Nigerian Talents} by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
UNKNOWN FAME
{waisted nigerian talents}

Heley>hi
Me > helo
Heley >i am Hot can u pls help me horniles me
Me yes i can do yov with my fing (kpa she slaps me)
anyways i am divine leonard from enugu but i now base in lagos i am 15yrs old dont worry you wil know more about me in ti storie and one more thin g my friends call sluve me na handsome gee oh

Ok open ur antena ears let me take you peeps to my musical advents

Me > why did u slap me u slutty stranger did i know u bitch(i said to the girl who slaped me i just met her on a night club and she want me to dip pull her)

Heley > nothin just lookin for handsome dippuller like u but i gues u ar not intrested bye(i grab her by the neck and slam my lips on hers dip my hans on her macrowave heater and we starte a erotic movement( not obidient o) then the dj visit the air with ruger wewe: can u move to the regea no be blues
sanu yarinya make i suck ur nunu (i sand along whil fingering her )

i don't even know when i brought my oily balloon and wore it on my pit pumper an i shove her thongs like pant and started dancin to the reggea no be blues we were doin our self justice ooly for us to loud hailins
peeps ar sayin rema! Rema!
that only mean a celebrity is in the club .
T B C
How is it did u like it pls comment ur opinions so we can goon

(1) (Reply)

Mated To A Vampire - Feather's Stories / Abeokuta Book Club Set To Host Three Writers Saturday November 5 / Dangerous Romance - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.