Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Unknown Fame - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unknown Fame (474 Views)

UNKNOWN FAME {waisted Nigerian Talents} / Unknown Fame / Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Fame by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
++UNKNOWN+++FAME*******
(waisted talents)**************
By:DIVINE LEONARD®
CHAPTER:ONE

I turned my head to look at thedoor and saw many peeple trooping in and out, and the hailingsare getting closer,so i just pull out and wispered to the strangegirl
Me: hey i will take it from here goodbye
Hailey: why the haste, or is it because of a common celebrity, what nonese....

Me: hey hey hey, how dare youcall a celebrity a common? anyways i don't have ur time i hava to see this celeb in person, so bye oyinbo witch.
I left her side b4 she start nonesense again, i went out lookingfor the celeb(rema) but i did not see him, i then inquired from someone who told me that he(rema just came to pick something and left for lekki coz he is having a concert there oh my God! i went inside the club pick my belongs, went out then board a bike and i left for lekki
IN LEKKI
I went direct to the hotel, theni remembered somethin
No ticket+
so i started thinkin on how to get in but no idea, to many securities there,i started pacing here and there then all of a sudden i heard people shoutin another celeb's name. Ayra ayra star, then i look up only for me to be hit by a car (benz) close to gatei heard shouts like OMG,WHAT HAVE I DONE, OH GOD HELP HIM. but truth to be said nothin happend to me i just stay were i'm out of anger.
I opened one eye then i saw nigerian popular celeb (ayra star)and her friends looking at me i then stand up on my feet and behold i saw more people even some internet influencers, with their camera, video covering every thing i was so happy but i hide my happy face and put on a angry face
Me: ......
Ayra: are u okay
Me: (quit)
Crowd: talk now or are you deaf and dumb
Ayra freands: stop shouting onhim if u were on his shoes will you talk (hisses)
Me: am not fine
Ayra: ok lets take u to hospital
Me: no

Ayra: then what did u want

Me: will you do what i want

Crowd: hey you dey waist her time
Ayra: leave him alone, what didu say you want
Me: i want to enter this hotel but i don t have a ticket so can you do anything
Ayra: yes i can hey security let him in he is with me.

Securty man: okay miss
Ayra: is that all
Me: yeah
Ayra: whats your name
Me: divine but you can call me sluve
Ayra: okay bye i am running late(she said and drove in)
Me: owwn nice to meet you
(I shouted after her and walked in to)
i then walked into the main hotel were the concert was going on and rema was blasting his song(calm down remix) with selenagomex and she asked who can sing the same song on the stage, i walked majestical to the stage to show them what am made of.
Selena gomex: any one again
Crowd: rema rema rema
Rema: are you sure you can do it
Me: yea i can do it
Rema: okay go on.
i take the mic and began

pls comment if u like it
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Unknown Fame by kozmicity: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Me likey!grin grin
Your writing is truly horrendous, your character highly narcisstic, the storyline fit carry me go where I no know. grin

I'll be joining you on this ride. Clown. grin

(1) (Reply)

Desolation Within / Blogtroduction / I Think,therefore I Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.