Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,308 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce (43777 Views)

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by LOVEGINO(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Mryacks: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Saintmary:

I don't think she's at the wrong end of the stick here, she doesn't have a child with him yet, so, she doesn't have to remember him.

She still has her job, so she won't go hungry, so how can she be at the wrong end when she can move on fast.

Ok noted ..
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Suspect33(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Where did I encourage women to ditch their men? Please, show all the posts.

I'm on such threads to dispel stupid misogynist posts when I can. As for rejection and marriage, that ship sailed long ago. Are you happily married, young man? Or what does your anti-women posting seek to evoke? Or are you single and trying to drum up dislike for women?

Let's not call your posts misery that's searching for company. Women!! Indeed.

Don't forget, you posted the aforementioned brand of misogynist posts that we're all tired of reading. Address that and stop looking for the marital status of online people to divert from your post. Put your logic where your gender is, and stop playing sentimental games.
grin chai, all these 33+ expired milk, why so emotional, I must have struck a nerve grin, you didn't give me a response madam, you just poured down an overdose of bitterness as usual without making any sense. It's no ones fault you're 30+ without a spouse. It's no ones fault the u24 are getting all the attention while your expired self sit in a corner writhing in bitterness grin. Stop misleading the young ones with your feminism bullshit because you want to hurt men for rejecting you.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
kayperry:

Sorry ! except you make it a life ambition to marry a jobless man your krakraw ass will never get the privilege to kick a cheating as* out embarassed

A woman can only hold a dependant horseband accountable, the choice is yours wink
Abi ori n ta eh? Igbawo la bere love tan kiss? Kilo faarinfi? Are you okay at all? You and who? You must mistake me for your mum.

Let this be the first and the last time you will ever refer to my body. Is like you dey craze abi?
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lots of tears on my mention... these guys dont know anything grin cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Saintmary(f): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Basiljoe:

*Yawns*

Is that the best you can do?

All these bitter evening Newspapers self with no womb. grin

Buhahaha

No womb?

Is that what they packaged for you?

Haaaaa I can see why you're projecting your bitterness on me.

Sorry o, won ti gbe e ni handicap.

Buhahahahaha
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by kayperry: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Persephone1:
Abi ori n ta eh? Igbawo la bere love tan kiss? Kilo faarinfi? Are you okay at all? You and who? You must mistake me for your mum.

Let this be the first and the last time you will ever refer to my body. Is like you dey craze abi?

it even good you said your mind, ashewo sef wan kiss ... oni krawkraw nii idi na soro
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
kayperry:

it even good you said your mind, ashewo sef wan kiss ... oni krawkraw nii idi na soro
You mistake me for your mother. Get her to see a dermatologist quick.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Ijb11: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Really
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by kayperry: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Persephone1:
You mistake me for your mother. Get her to see a dermatologist quick.

i didnt know you think of yourself so old, thot the worst we could have here evening newspapers, pele o grandma cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by hahn(m): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Persephone1:
Kick his cheating a** out! cheesy

Perhaps if women start holding their husbands accountable these men will ease on cheating

The woman he cheated on her with will move into his house.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Uchedizzy(f): 5:06am On Oct 29, 2022
This guy and bleaching eeeeeehhhh

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2022
And so? That's how he will keep changing women, who cares? He already has three children from different women, let him keep child support cash, and also keep the cash for his women. The day he dies his corpse is dumped* in the mortuary while the women/children fight for assets. It's not a new thing.
hahn:

The woman he cheated on her with will move into his house.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2022
nairavsdollars:
After sucking Oritsefemi dry..this old woman wicked ooo

Since Oritse Femi married the lady, fame left him.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Karlifate: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Suspect33:
Women!! She had to wait until the guy's career took a nosedive and he went broke before she filed for divorce. Infidelity is only a problem to them if the man is broke.

Na why Annie Idibia no gree divorce 2face cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Karlifate: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Basiljoe:
"Monogamy (as we know it) is really a tool for low SMV men to socially ensure reproduction and paternity (at least in theory)." - Rational Male

"Monogamy is a byproduct, not a goal. One of the biggest obstacles guys have with Plate Theory is breaking themselves of this ‘LTR-as-Goal’ mentality." - Book 1, RM

"Spin plates for as long as possible, because once you do commit to an LTR, even with the tightest of Game you will lose a measure of the competitive anxiety that made your attentions valuable to any one woman." - Book 1, RM

Like I said before, most Nigerian men don't understand what's going on or even get what "game" is all about.

So far as men keep neglecting their innate hard-wired evolutionary mating strategy: which is to spread their seeds to as much sexual partners as available, they will keep running into problems stemming from oneitis, monogamy-as-a-goal and the soul mate myth.

You don't just make a single woman the sole source of your intimacy, her ego will show you shege.

More men should expect divorce. Cause women fundamentally cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make. Sacrifices to facilitate her reality.

Frame is everything. I doubt the frame Oritse femi set for her was healthy enough for a LTR.

Apt!
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by hahn(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
And so? That's how he will keep changing women, who cares? He already has three children from different women, let him keep child support cash, and also keep the cash for his women. The day he dies his corpse is dumped* in the mortuary while the women/children fight for assets. It's not a new thing.

You care obviously.

Normal levels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Shares First Baby Photos / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.