Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce (43757 Views)

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Kingcalls: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2022
BloomingDale:

If you love yourself it will be extremely/very difficult for you to go into any relationship. That's because you love yourself, love your company, are comfortable with your own company etc. and any intrusion is seen as a disturbance. It will take the grace of God to look for someone else. I believe men and women were meant to be by themselves.

Until u get to 50...then u will know how fa... the older u get, the more people stay alone ... u think at 50, ud be hanging out and visiting friends like ur teen years and ur 20s .... everybody go de face his wife or husband that time...its even easier for a man than a woman... cos for unmarried man at 50 , he can still get different women that can be spending time with him...difficult for a woman to get that

5 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Walz001: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Where is the Pride
Where is the Love
Where is the lessons to teach the younger ones
Where are we actually heading to?

Well its so sad no one wants to hold on alittle anymore
Eveything seems to go wrong in Africa
After selling our self to western life
What a world ..... Shame to all celebrities
For letting our children feel they can do it too

We all need to build our Africa if not the other culture will take us all as slave again

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by jobsonline101(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2022
sweetMichael:
Truth to be told, now i know..ogbonor eye! No be open eye. If you are knew in these game make you pay your tight.

OPOLO eye no be open eye.
If you are NEW in THE game
make you go pay your TITHE.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2022
This woman had issues with this man years ago, wonder why they didn't part ways since.
Leave to live.
Emotional abuse is as bad as physical abuse.
No matter what, there's no ground to excuse a husband impregnating other women WHILE married. She did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Moh247: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

There is a deeperlife lady avoiding me presently because I'm street. grin

But I've decided to go to church too cool
I can't blame Femi on this.

She don't want to accept his kind of person. And he has to change his behaviors also, at least olamide too na street.

all those churchy girls/ religious girls dey sweet die, billing no dey much, she no go won caste her sef so na low key choppng.. just give her lamba make she bring you close to God and you want to change your ways and settle down... boom!!

but truly Femi tried... even Olamide don drop one with anoother baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by BloomingDale(f): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Until u get to 50...then u will know how fa... the older u get, the more people stay alone ... u think at 50, ud be hanging out and visiting friends like ur teen years and ur 20s .... everybody go de face his wife or husband that time...its even easier for a man than a woman... cos for unmarried man at 50 , he can still get different women that can be spending time with him...difficult for a woman to get that

Just forget what I wrote. I forgot Nigerians are not deep thinkers.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by goody234: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2022
husband bleach wife bleach ...bleachers union
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by 02Kebreal(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
What were you expecting from someone that has been moving around the world.
Touring "Malaysia to Miami" U think He makes those moves for nothing?
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Kingcalls: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
BloomingDale:

Just forget what I wrote. I forgot Nigerians are not deep thinkers.

Its not about deep thinking...its all about reality...its notva Nigerian thing...
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Menclothing: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
I was Expecting this

If you know davido tell him to prepare well

You can't have child
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by FireUpNow(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Divorce is now a cup of coffee for Naija celebrities.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by sweetMichael(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mrtaye:
You mean tithe
Ya! Thanks
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Johel(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by faithfull18(f): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Suspect33:
Women!! She had to wait until the guy's career took a nosedive and he went broke before she filed for divorce. Infidelity is only a problem to them if the man is broke.
Lol, the man can't be useless all round na.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by faithfull18(f): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Suspect33:
Women!! She had to wait until the guy's career took a nosedive and he went broke before she filed for divorce. Infidelity is only a problem to them if the man is broke.
Lol, the guy can't be useless all round na.

I wish them well, I don't support divorce if the issue can be amiably resolved as long as DV, adultery isn't involved.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
sweetMichael:
Truth to be told, now i know..ogbonor eye! No be open eye. If you are new in these game make you go pay your tithe.

It's okpolor eye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Softmirror: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Marriage is overrated

MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR EVERY BODY.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by baralatie(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oritshefemi dey bleach abi na cream
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by detectivejones: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
She claimed to be a private person, loves her husband and won't badmouth but ended up sayin plenty plenty things.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Harmony92(f): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aunty u got married to him thinking that you can change him undecided forgetting that a leopard can never change it spots

4 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by jobsonline101(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
It's actually baseless having a lavish wedding. Marriage is where your money, time & energy should be on not marriage

Man and woman, if you know you like knacking different partners as a single, you have no business getting married. Ask flavor, timaya, wizkid, Davido, Tiwa savage et Al.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by faithfull18(f): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
BloomingDale:

If you love yourself it will be extremely/very difficult for you to go into any relationship. That's because you love yourself, love your company, are comfortable with your own company etc. and any intrusion is seen as a disturbance. It will take the grace of God to look for someone else. I believe men and women were meant to be by themselves.
True, you aren't emotionally dependent or needy. You feel complete as your happiness lies solely on you not anyone else. The other partner is coming in as a partner as two good heads are better than one if you get a good partner with a good head though.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by godofuck231: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
No marry ashawoe una no de hear , after using your name to climb to status, they will jump to the next man above you in status , no feeling ,its just business
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by IamMobisola(f): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Basiljoe:
"Monogamy (as we know it) is really a tool for low SMV men to socially ensure reproduction and paternity (at least in theory)." - Rational Male

"Monogamy is a byproduct, not a goal. One of the biggest obstacles guys have with Plate Theory is breaking themselves of this ‘LTR-as-Goal’ mentality." - Book 1, RM

"Spin plates for as long as possible, because once you do commit to an LTR, even with the tightest of Game you will lose a measure of the competitive anxiety that made your attentions valuable to any one woman." - Book 1, RM

Like I said before, most Nigerian men don't understand what's going on or even get what "game" is all about.

So far as men keep neglecting their innate hard-wired evolutionary mating strategy: which is to spread their seeds to as much sexual partners as available, they will keep running into problems stemming from oneitis, monogamy-as-a-goal and the soul mate myth.

You don't just make a single woman the sole source of your intimacy, her ego will show you shege.

More men should expect divorce. Cause women fundamentally cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make. Sacrifices to facilitate her reality.

Frame is everything. I doubt the frame Oritse femi set for her was healthy enough for a LTR.

All this epistle only to make no sense.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by drimzsmoke(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Suspect33:

Men!!!
Or the guy's career took a nosedive and he went broke because he wasn't treating her right...

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Persephone1:
Kick his cheating a** out! cheesy

Perhaps if women start holding their husbands accountable these men will ease on cheating
are you married to start with? All these teens who knows nothing about marriage will be misbehaving
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Suspect33(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
drimzsmoke:

Men!!!
Or the guy's career took a nosedive and he went broke because he wasn't treating her right...
where is the correlation between going broke and treating a woman right.. if what you typed up there made any sense to you, You're DUMB
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Peero1: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Basiljoe:
"Monogamy (as we know it) is really a tool for low SMV men to socially ensure reproduction and paternity (at least in theory)." - Rational Male

"Monogamy is a byproduct, not a goal. One of the biggest obstacles guys have with Plate Theory is breaking themselves of this ‘LTR-as-Goal’ mentality." - Book 1, RM

"Spin plates for as long as possible, because once you do commit to an LTR, even with the tightest of Game you will lose a measure of the competitive anxiety that made your attentions valuable to any one woman." - Book 1, RM

Like I said before, most Nigerian men don't understand what's going on or even get what "game" is all about.

So far as men keep neglecting their innate hard-wired evolutionary mating strategy: which is to spread their seeds to as much sexual partners as available, they will keep running into problems stemming from oneitis, monogamy-as-a-goal and the soul mate myth.

You don't just make a single woman the sole source of your intimacy, her ego will show you shege.

More men should expect divorce. Cause women fundamentally cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make. Sacrifices to facilitate her reality.

Frame is everything. I doubt the frame Oritse femi set for her was healthy enough for a LTR.
You have spoken well
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Suspect33(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
IamMobisola:

All this epistle only to make no sense.
it's no fault of his that you're too dumb to comprehend what he wrote up there
Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by Truthshscrazy: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
If tables were turned;Average African man can never tolerate or stand a cheating wife.Average African women can tolerate cheating husband & hope for him not to bring AIDS & STDs home or meet possessed girls & bring spiritual curses from some foul destiny suckers marine spirits home.. Infact Some African men claim it’s their constitutional penis right to cheat and be oiled public toilet. grin grin grin
Since our traditional African culture before the coming of Christianity & the white man, tilted more towards polygamy & polyandry was unheard of unlike India where it is more common.

God save our Daughters and Sisters from bad men. At the end of the day, there is so much a woman can take.Average African man cannot stand a cheating wife. Unless maybe na secret coded perfectly hidden unknown olosho things.The day she is caught frolicking her married kpekus to men outside, she would be sent packing. Trust our African brothers to deliver!!!!. Even the worst Simpson rare 1% African husband on earth who foolishly forgives a cheating episode from wifey believing she would repent; would totally lose it all; the second time caught & send her packing; that’s if she is lucky to escape without injuries.

An average African woman could tolerate cheating husband..But l dare say over 90% of Women; African women inclusive can never ever stand a cheating husband who cheats on Matrimonial bed. That’s the height of disrespect; rubbing pepper to injury; and total lack of regard for spouse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce by EmmyCC: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
There's nothing like signing divorce papers to end a marriage in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-c And Alex Finally Reconcile!!! (photos/video) / Mercy Aigbe's Super Gorgeous Owambe Outfit / Wizkid Ends Beef With Skales.. Replies Him On Instagram ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.