Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3745 Views)

I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help / HELP!!! Am Easily Attracted To Older Ladies / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Goddys(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2011
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2011
Ok let me join those group of ladies by replying this post. AHAHAHA grin grin grin

You are joking right?
Re: . by alstarmayo(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2011
Because of what happened yesterday I reserve my comment
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]likewise me friend. . .  ,  I'm easily attracted by ladies online and on life . where  ever i find myself in the World ladies of high and low class , pretty and  ugly ladies always  pure out their mind to me expressing how they want me to generate some kind of relationship with them- grin grin dunno know why 4 real i am so handsome but i dunno think that is the reason all ladies want me ---------- maybe because of the way i dress?  undecided[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2011
Poster i recommend Pastor Chris for Ya!!

You need counselling Asap!  angry angry
Re: . by mamacy: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2011
Goddys:

I always have a crush on some nairaland ladies,who reply to my post.Please ladies,why am i having a crush on you?

maybe u are too emotional, this is a faceless forum in case u forgot, sme pple's comment dont really portray their personality, so b careful ooo
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Funny you ^^ grin

That pastor is also in the line. . . we're one family , so you thought he's going to counsel him about Jesus? lol u missed the point El Guapo dear , he'll only help to advice the owner of this thread to keep up the track and look more attractive so that the ladies get what they want asap! grin grin

remember- Chris O is also attractive to the ladies- so , we're all in the same gutter! cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
El Guapo:

Poster i recommend Pastor Chris for Ya!!

You need counselling Asap!  angry angry

Re: . by 190smh: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2011
Moderators lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Active posters. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin[/size]
Re: . by 190smh: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2011
Re: . by Scash(f): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2011
That could be as a result of various factors.
1. U dont get enough attention from ladies in real life

2. Girls dosnt take watever u say serious

3. U like girls too much

watever is d case, just like dem peripherally so u wont be too hurt, k?
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]190 are are u doing ? ^^  grin

by the way ,  i wonder why u are always banned . . .  cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]I guess you are Wrong Scash darling. . . in all these things you've skeptically wrote about the owner of this thread there's no confirmation . grin grin

or are u a fortune teller. . . ? wink
[/size]

Scash:

That could be as a result of various factors.
1. U dont get enough attention from ladies in real life

2. Girls dosnt take watever u say serious

3. U like girls too much

watever is d case, just like dem peripherally so u wont be too hurt, k?
Re: . by 190smh: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]190 are are u doing ? ^^  grin

by the way ,  i wonder why u are always banned . . .  cheesy cheesy
[/size]
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: . by Goddys(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2011
I know that my post may sound awkward.
Re: . by DICKKYBOY(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2011
no be small thing oooo smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: . by Goddys(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2011
I know that my post may sound awkward.but i take what scash says as the truth.
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]I hope i have not ask the wrong question. . . sorry , if i have offend u with it . that wasn't the purpose i ask to only know why grin - i have seen so many talking about banning u and that's why u open so many Id's lipsrsealed[/size]

190smh:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: . by 190smh: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
dont mind mukina - I dont have her time yet undecided
Re: . by tpia5: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
Someone replies your post and you like her. What's wrong with that?

Do you mean like or lust?

If its just like then whatever happened to just chatting occasionally with the person or persons whenever they respond to your post. Are you afraid to do that?

And by chatting i mean discussing their views or whatever they're responding to, not the karo ojire that takes over entire threads as is common on nl.

Not sure if i'm making sense here.

Basically, my point is if its not smutty talk or h.orny stuff (you didnt mention which section) then i'm not sure why you see it as a bad thing.
Re: . by tpia5: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
However, na you know yourself better, and if you mean you always waank to whoever replies your post, then that's bad.
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]What happened ? i always mind mukina she had done nothing wrong. . . i think u are the one that should change some of your ways . wink[/size]

190smh:

dont mind mukina - I dont have her time yet undecided
Re: . by MMM2(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2011
op
maybe becos u re a cheap boy undecided
Re: . by Yemmyc(f): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
Cheap bwoi lol.
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt] Sorry , i do not agree with this comment ^^ grin

there's nothing attractive inside any cheap or local things. . . most ladies love fit men and muscular men . most ladies love romatic body in a man -- or the special way a man dress also brings attraction wink
[/size]

M M M:

op
maybe becos u re a cheap boy undecided
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2011
undecided undecided
Yemmyc:

Cheap bwoi lol.
Re: . by Yemmyc(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
Who cares
Re: . by Scash(f): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
Goddys:

I know that my post may sound awkward.but i take what scash says as the truth.

then i guess u know u ought to work on ur emotions. Lettin wt someone do to u affect ur behaviour and can lead u to do very dangerous things.
All the same, theres nothing wrong in liking girls who gives u attention, just dnt overdo it. wink
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I guess you are Wrong Scash darling. . . in all these things you've skeptically wrote about the owner of this thread there's no confirmation . grin grin

or are u a fortune teller. . . ? wink
[/size]

i was goin to ask if goddys=ogaga, for u to knw wats inside his head n to knw wt exactly is affectin him.
He says am ryt, mayb i'l think of reasons y u lyk girls
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]No , goddy is not ogaga i beg your pardon . . .ogaga remains ogaga but nothing spoil grin

I strongly believe that's a coincidence i did not know what is on his head. . lol cheesy cheesy Well , i like dem girls because i like any thing that would render me pleasure in life. . . kiss kiss wink
[/size]

Scash:

i was goin to ask if goddys=ogaga, for u to knw wats inside his head n to knw wt exactly is affectin him.
He says am ryt, mayb i'l think of reasons y u lyk girls
Re: . by Tosinville(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
Who is this dat is just making himself hapi?
Re: . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah ,Mike Tiger (Chuks) of course i deserve to be happy my dear. . .or would u like it when u see me sad? grin grin grin grin[/size]

Tosinville:

Who is this dat is just making himself hapi?
Re: . by Orikinla(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2011
Poster, if you continue foolishly like this, you will end up having white dreams with ghosts.

How can you fall for girls you have never met outside their fake IDs and user names without revealing their true characters.

BEWARE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Not So Nice Story / A Thread For Our Brothers In The "Friend-zone" / Is This Love Or Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.