Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT (19056 Views)

Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) / Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by lordm(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Skyfornia:
Trust police at your own risk..
we should trust you instead. Wait till the day you find yourself in a difficult situation then you will know there are good police men as well

3 Likes

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by fitinwell: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
How many times will they released emergency numbers.. Very useless emergency Number...

When u call these contacts... You will hear come to our station for proper documentation..

When you get there ... You wii hear Oga nothing is Free Here ooo..

Drop at least ₦5,000 to follow up your Case..

Shameless set of people...Nd profession.
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Agricmoney(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
That’s a nice move

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by iphanyiuma(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Why can't they have a simple three digit number that everybody can easily access.. It shouldn't be that hard if MTN and the likes have multiple accessible numbers... Also it should be toll free imagine not having airtime and being in an emergency situation
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by BABANGBALI: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Can't they just make it very simple that even my 6 year old cousin can memorize it in his head? Something like 555, 777, 666, 111, 333.. Nigeria is just a cursed country jare

1 Like

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
I'll rather call the Chinese police station here in Nigeria than dial any of these stupid numbers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by BABANGBALI: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
iphanyiuma:
Why can't they have a simple three digit number that everybody can easily access.. It shouldn't be that hard if MTN and the likes have multiple accessible numbers... Also it should be toll free imagine not having airtime and being in an emergency situation
no mind them. Everything, we must think for them. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by BoboNogoDie: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tina00writer:
Wow this is good news

Hope they will arrive after being called for an emergency
Or deh
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by BABANGBALI: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Buddha3:
I'll rather call the Chinese police station here in Nigeria than dial any of these stupid numbers.
na dat your Igbo language you wan use talk Chinese to them?

1 Like

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by mayor1814: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Newmails:
FTC

I declare and decree in the mighty name of Jesus that Nigeria will be safe and there will be no terror attack in Jesus name. Amen.

We pray for GOD kingdom to come. Matt 6:9-12
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
If you see something,
Say something.

Criminals, kidnappers, murderers, cannibals are not ghosts, they are human like you.

Save your life and the lives of your family members and friends.

We Rise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by BluntCrazeMan: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
mayor1814:
we hope it will work and they would respond on time when called upon.
They will never respond naa.

Who would pay for anf open the CASE FILE??
And then,,,, who would “Mobolise” them??
So you see....
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Fesline(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Skyfornia:
Trust police at your own risk..

Only God is our most trusted and surest security who never fails.
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Newmails:
FTC

I declare and decree in the mighty name of Jesus that Nigeria will be safe and there will be no terror attack in Jesus name. Amen.

AMEN in Jesus name.
God bless you so much for this.
Peace shall reign in our nation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by harmargedon: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Call those phone numbers first grin grin grin
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Risingblue008(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Call Dem make i see wetin go make Dem atten to ur calls,,

Foooolysh pple
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Yoighaman(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1585711549838393344

Nice move by the NPF.

@OP: Thanks for sharing.
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
na dat your Igbo language you wan use talk Chinese to them?

No. I go use your agbado dialect.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by okechuks22: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Na today? They have been releasing it since the creation of this contraption
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by okechuks22: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Newmails:
FTC

save the prayer for ur family oga
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by TLE900: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
U no try ooooo
Creamypie:
Hmm. Is this not zidane in a movie?
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by omowolewa: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
What happened to three digits
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by GloriousGbola: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Elock1:
angry
Emergency indeed

So what happened to a simple 3 digit code

If thief dey rob me.... I go come dey remember and type this long 11 digits?

Dem go Don whozz me 2 dirty slaps by then.

it is embarassing that police are sharing 11 digit gsm numbers. it cannot be that hard to develop a nationwide disaptch system

Lagos has one 112 and maybe 767

i have called 112 in the past and there was a response

1 Like

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by IbeOkehie: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Deleted
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Elock1:
angry Emergency indeed
So what happened to a simple 3 digit code
If thief dey rob me.... I go come dey remember and type this long 11 digits?
Dem go Don whozz me 2 dirty slaps by then.
Na wetin i still dey reason be this and i dey sure say no be free call. This country sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by udyraph(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
I gave up on them.
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by 1nice(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
This aggressive move by Nigeria security agencies in resisting and repelling the organize criminals who wants to cause National insecurities catastrophic in Nigeria is commendable.

Nigerians will also do their best to support Nigeria security agencies in tackling insecurity threat in Nigeria.

Nigeria youths and children are alerts and vigilant to watch every moves of foreigners In the 36 States of Nigeria, in order to identify criminals minded foreigners and spy agents among them: so they can be punished by Nigerians and handed over to Nigeria security agencies for persecution and trials.

May God and Nigerians punished any foreigners that will plan to kill Nigerians and plunder and loot the land of Nigeria.
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by minasu190: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
I hope it is toll-free.
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Nextbrand: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
A better implementation will be to have a single 3-digit number. The telcos know what to do to route a caller in Ondo to PO in Ondo. You can check the implementation of 112 for a better understanding.

1 Like

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Olaolex: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
lawrenzooo:
What is my number doing on that list....! I no get fuel oooh make nobody call me.. smiley smiley
You are funny sir
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by godofuck231: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
The NSA should be giving those numbers out not the police , this is no longer a local robbery , this is a foreign incursion , three .50 cal duskas will decimate a full police squadron , it would make the bravest police look ike princesses in tutus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six-year-old Girl Kidnapped Ojo Military Barracks, Lagos (photo) / Vigilante Member Shot By Armed Robbers While Trailing Them. Graphic Photos / Unarmed civilian shot dead by police in Taraba state (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.