Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT (19216 Views)

Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) / Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by ume1000: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
For delta ,first number is a wrong number while the second number is that of a very corrupt police officer ,if u call am say police mount extortion point for area baba no go pick it call again.
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Autobot05: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
I was robbed on Sunday
I went to a station to report... only for the inspector to tell me to come back on Monday... say them no dey work on Sunday.. I just weak walai
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Peaceworld(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
In the US, 911 gets the cops. Why can't we get such service here?

4 Likes

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Ezmans: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tina00writer:
Wow this is good news

Hope they will arrive after being called for an emergency
no fuel for arrival
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by kingyakos: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
If pasin call olokpa go gree pick, even if dem pick dem go say no fuel for motor
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by kingyakos: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Buddha3:
I'll rather call the Chinese police station here in Nigeria than dial any of these stupid numbers.

Omo u loud ooo

Abeg forward the Chinese police station number for me too

1 Like

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by EdiskyHarry: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Very funny.
We all know all these are show off.
The police are talking about crime, tell me who are the criminals
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by kingyakos: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
na dat your Igbo language you wan use talk Chinese to them?

Wetin bring Igbo come this thread now

Na mumu like u we want take back this country for...
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Hassanmaye(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mayng01:
Voicemail emergency numbers . That is the pattern. Spits!!!
hahahhahahaha
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by nedekid: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Call the number, e no go work. undecided
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Judal(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
fotadmowmend:
Nice one .... But we can do better . These numbers are too long
That's it the mumbs ar much,at least 4-5 Digits are o.k.
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Emola12(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
The number wey Dem go call now e go dey talk say service no dey tueh Nigeria
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Nigra(f): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1585711549838393344
Truly the IGP doesn't have sense,so when you are in an emergency,they expect you to type 11dights mtchewwwwwwww undecided
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by ufuosman(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Okay oh bt it suppose to be short code

1 Like

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by nesphil(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
What kind of emergency numbers are these
i was expecting to see something like 911 and not all these long normal mobile phone numbers undecided

nlfpmod:

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by HELLASJ(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Number wer no go work... Na naija we dey, we know una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Coldie(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
What the US predicted is already happening.

Criminals are already breaking into houses of people that had to vacate because of the floods, now the hardship would push these criminals to other places, herdsmen in those places would move to other places and multiply there herdsmen increasing the farmers herders crisis. Plus roads that are already blocked by flood would mean people passing newer routes to boycott it. The government needs to be proactive
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Panda7(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
numbers that are switch off, even major ministries have no director you can put on call.
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by SILVERLINES: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Newmails:
FTC

I declare and decree in the mighty name of Jesus that Nigeria will be safe and there will be no terror attack in Jesus name. Amen.
vote out APC

1 Like

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Bigchristo: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
nlfpmod:

call these numbers when something is happening they won’t respond to you

I remember when they robbed my uncle in Benin we call the nearest police station at 11pm they didn’t show up until 4:30 Am grin grin they came n start asking who did my uncle suspect that could do this to him, imagine the nonsense words grin grin my uncle na first hot tempered person him Chase them to get out of his house grin grin my eyes don see shege before I commot for Naija
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by EvansU: 12:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Even if it connects will they pick calls?
I can’t trust our police.

Abfinest007:
Number that won't connect after two days
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by truthfulnigeria: 12:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Bro it doesn't work like that.
Newmails:
FTC

I declare and decree in the mighty name of Jesus that Nigeria will be safe and there will be no terror attack in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by luluosas(m): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2022
A welcome development
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by onuman: 1:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Tina00writer:
Wow this is good news

Hope they will arrive after being called for an emergency

Emergency number should be same nationwide, not one number for every state.
An Incompetent police force cannot find how other countries use one Emergency number nationwide.
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by onuman: 1:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Emman08:
But Lie Mohammed says no need to worry.

Meanwhile Nigerian Police are still using 11 digit 'emergency' numbers. This is 2022

Tufiakwa. 11 digits Emergency number.
Instead of 3 digits Emergency number being used in other developing and developed countries.
When will Nigeria ever get into competent hands again? Can it happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by jeromestarks: 4:04am On Oct 28, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
Fools

Bastards

Senseless idiõts

So, as big and wealthy as Nigeria is, we can not afford and manage a SHORT-CODE emergency number like 911 that even a child can remember and dail?

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU USELESS OLD AND CORRUPT FOOLS.

So, its all these numbers I'm expected to cram or save on my phone contact?

Dunce!
Take down that picture and never use it again or else thunder will fire you.

How dare you portray Jesus like that?
Are you mad?
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by BoboNogoDie: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Take down that picture and never use it again or else thunder will fire you.

How dare you portray Jesus like that?
Are you mad?
Use your brain and don't be stupid or THUNDER will fire you.

So for your brainwashed mind, this clown is your lord and saviour Jesus?
Are you mad or something?
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by lordaltruist(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Creamypie:
Hmm. Is this not zidane in a movie?

Please what's the name of the movie?
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Creamypie(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2022
lordaltruist:

Please what's the name of the movie?
asterix at the Olympics.car racer, Michael schmmacher also a cast
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by Bafete: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2022
OKK
Re: Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT by BigSam13: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Those figures are many, it should be done like that of mtn(131) and glo(121)
Like lagos;141, Abuja;151. Simple and easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trader Bites-off His Customer's Ear In Port Harcourt This Morning (photos) / Ebonyi/Cross River Communal Clash; Man Killed In His Farm (Graphic Photos) / Couple Sells Three Babies For N600,000 In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.