Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew (15036 Views)

Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by NaijaBookings: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
The Lagos Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Wednesday arraigned one Oweleke Bobby Jospeh before Justice Mojisola Dada of the Special Offences Court sitting in Ikeja, Lagos on a two-count charge bordering on possession of documents containing false pretence.

The EFCC said this in a statement.

The offence is contrary to Section 6 and 1 (3) of the Advance Fee Fraud and other Related Fraud Offences Act 2006.

One of the counts reads: “Oweleke Bobby Joseph (aka Prince Andrew), on or about the 24th of August 2022 at Lagos , within the jurisdiction of this honourable court, had in your possession documents titled: “Google Account”, where you falsely represented yourself as Prince Andrew and that you were born on February 19th, 1960, which was printed from your iPhone and which document you knew or ought to have known contained false pretence.”

He pleaded “not guilty” to the charges.

In view of his plea, the prosecuting counsel, M.S. Owede, prayed the court for a trial date.

The defence counsel, Semilore Onifade, however, informed the court that “we have reached out to the prosecution for a plea bargain”, and so prayed the court for “a short date to perfect the process”.

He further prayed that the defendant be remanded in the EFCC custody in the meantime.

In response, the prosecution also confirmed the position of the defence, with regard to being approached for a plea bargain.

Consequently, Justice Dada adjourned the matter till November 18, 2022 “for report and trial”, and ordered that the defendant be remanded at the Correctional Centre of his choice.

https://www.herald.ng/efcc-drags-prince-andrew-to-court-in-lagos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hahaha he wants to confuse the police men.

He has joy

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
EFCC arrested a boy because he had a document that is on another name? And there is no plaintiff, yet he was arrested?

I could be wrong but I think EFCC exist to imprison youths of Southern Nigeria. Could it be that EFCC is a weapon of Uthman Danfodio Islamists ?

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hahaha he wants to confuse the police men.

He has joy grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by godofuck231: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fine boy no de worry , he has the charm needed to settle his case , dont forget the money

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by chrisxxx(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Are we sure this guy knows why he is being held? He might be thinking it is an award winning presentation ceremony.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by gaby(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Now, he's famous....infamy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by triple996(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dis one don de copy okoro people angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by oz4real83(m): 3:08am On Oct 28, 2022
Believe this at your own peril, he was forced to smile by the EFCC officials in order to make jest of him angry

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by Buhari4sale: 3:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Arresting yahoo boys upandan while bandits are celebrated all over the North. They are even entitle to any girl of their choice once they become a bandit. Na Southern youth them get issues with. Very soon, the jungle will be on fire and everyone will be ón the run, àti Buhari ọ̀daràn yẹn náà.
GOD please let Malam rán into my hands once this nation becomes unrest or if war break out. God please

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by GraceunIimtedd: 4:07am On Oct 28, 2022
AstraDroid:
EFCC arrested a boy because he had a document that is on another name? And there is no plaintiff, yet he was arrested?

I could be wrong but I think EFCC exist to imprison youths of Southern Nigeria. Could it be that EFCC is a weapon of Uthman Danfodio Islamists ?
will you shut up.
dumbass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by talk2hb1(m): 4:11am On Oct 28, 2022
GraceunIimtedd:
will you shut up.
dumbass
Very Dumb Indeed, stupidity has no cure.
Please avoid argument with them Oooo.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by herkeem: 5:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Nigerian youths need genuine jobs .... In the next election vote for the man wey Sabi..... I don talk my own o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqMPRmioFp4
Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by DWJOBScom(m): 5:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Na wa o
Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by Skty: 5:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Happy fella. ... nothing do u
Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by kerry57: 5:39am On Oct 28, 2022
Na wa for these yahoo guys, prince Andrew wey never settle down finish for him royal home with him papa na him don get impersonator for naija, may God help us.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by owiko(m): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2022
He knows he's not going to be away for long. Mild jail time equals a pat on the shoulder
Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by Higgies(m): 5:42am On Oct 28, 2022
The mumu still dey smile for mugshot.

It was just a single mugshot picture that ruined Pablo Escobar.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by phorget(m): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Happy boy ain't afraid to go to jail...
We are already prison so what's so special about a little confinement?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by AchichaMmuo: 5:58am On Oct 28, 2022
The FG should as a matter of fact amend the Advance fee fraud laws, and impose a stiffer penalty. Dude is smiling because he knows, highest the judge will give him is 3 months sentence or an option of fine 100k. He pays the fine, goes back to his defrauding people again as prince Charles.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 28, 2022
oz4real83:
Believe this at your own peril, he was forced to smile by the EFCC officials in order to make jest of him angry
that smile was not coerced

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by Quenncee: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2022
chrisxxx:
Are we sure this guy knows why he is being held? He might be thinking it is an award winning presentation ceremony.

Don't worry much. The penalty won't pass community service for 21 days grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by mytime24(f): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2022
Why abba Karim never carry efcc signboard billboard like this
Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by Aareakinwunmi(m): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2022
He got lot of joy in him
Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by babajero(m): 6:26am On Oct 28, 2022
herkeem:
Nigerian youths need genuine jobs .... In the next election vote for the man wey Sabi..... I don talk my own o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqMPRmioFp4
Yes like the job majority of Lagos youths get.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by ceaser: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2022
What effrontry!

The EFCC arranging a whole Prince Andrew, a black prince of British royalty. What utter nonsense!

The king must hear of this and demand their heads on a platter.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by madjune(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2022
I envy the guy sha.

At least, he's enjoyed his 15 minutes of fame in his life.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by Boogyman557: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew by seanwilliam(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2022
Nna ehn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Estate Agent Arrested For Impersonating EFCC Chairman, Magu (PHOTO) / 14-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photo) / I Was Offered ₦500,000 To Take ‘Stuff’ In Algeria — Suspected Cocaine Trafficker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.