Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Whatever You Do, Avoid Airtel Mifi Sim. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatever You Do, Avoid Airtel Mifi Sim. (4022 Views)

Whatever You Do Avoid Xiaomi Phones. / Change Your Airtel Mifi Password In 5 Easy Steps / Airtel Mifi (router) VS Mtn Mifi (router) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatever You Do, Avoid Airtel Mifi Sim. by Tombrown3(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Lol... people still find way to defend Airtel...Airtel data is terribly weak and it has nothing to do with Html5 and whatsapp status

Well, we all have our options.

Like i said, i dropped mtn 13gb for 3k which normally didn't last 2 weeks for Airtel 20gb for same price which will expire next month, and I have more than 9gb left and today is 29th.

Note: my phone data setting never goes off, ever!

Both network are all super fast in my area.
Re: Whatever You Do, Avoid Airtel Mifi Sim. by BlaqFaze: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2022
Tombrown3:

Well, we all have our options.

Like i said, i dropped mtn 13gb for 3k which normally didn't last 2 weeks for Airtel 20gb for same price which will expire next month, and I have more than 9gb left and today is 29th.

Note: my phone data setting never goes off, ever!

Both network are all super fast in my area.
ok bro...all networks are super fast in my area, including 9mobile grin

I prefer using Glo

1 Like

Re: Whatever You Do, Avoid Airtel Mifi Sim. by fredie107(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2022
Jeffy1206:
glo actually is slow these days... I struggle with consistent speed. Glo can't even stream live matches for me again while airtel and mtn stream seamlessly without buffering... I'm sorry to say this, glo has again reverted to their old title as the 'Snail' wink

I guess it's your area, I use glo every saturday to stream football
Re: Whatever You Do, Avoid Airtel Mifi Sim. by GloriousGbola: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
The problem with airtel if it can be called tgat, is that it is actually Fast. So in 10 minutes you can blow through a gb. I noticed speed was lagging, checked the mifi and saw a 2mb download speed. A game on a pc was updating. By the time I stopped it, 4gb was already gone. Unless you can figure out how to throttle your downloads, and reduce quality of your YouTube vids, thus will continue to happen. You will not experience this on glo because glo is a certified shit network where you are lucky to get 300kb/s

3 Likes

Re: Whatever You Do, Avoid Airtel Mifi Sim. by Jeffy1206(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
fados4sure:

Buy am

Na the mifi I dey use...

Nor mind the op

The minimum subscription for Airtel mifi start at 5k and it's 20gb and it last me for a month despite the streaming from phone and laptop
you go hear ngwei cheesy
Re: Whatever You Do, Avoid Airtel Mifi Sim. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jeffy1206:
you go hear ngwei cheesy
Hahaha

I don dey use am for more than 6 months now without issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN BIS Plan Is Now 1500 (from 3000) / Download Solo S400 Stock Rom Firmware / Redmi 8 Vs Tecno Camon 12 - Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.