Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) (14973 Views)

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos / Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos / Buhari And Nigerians In Diaspora In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari meets with Some Nigerians in Diaspora living in South Korea in Seoul on 27th Oct 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02pC4Z6PrLwHJtnYRd7hWbUtmZFDxQ8EeJKag9gNg51KGfHyrgXsAEA3NEnzcs9ZXMl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by lordm(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by triple996(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
9ice
Bt pigs will still wail

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Truth be told, Buhari looks so unpresidential. Tueh!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Zonefree:
Truth be told, Buhari looks so unpresidential. Tueh!

Tueh to ur f**d

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by DWickedLandLord: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Pigs from the east grin

Only from the comfort of your cellphone
Na man you be certainly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 2:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Buhari be like: this is my missing certificate

Guy man be like: for where? O ti o.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Pigs from the east grin
You're either a dog from the west or a cow from the north..

Make tribalism continue to dey carry you go where you no know. Ode!!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by herkeem: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2022
Watch and listen to the CV of the man wanting to replace Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqMPRmioFp4
Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 5:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Worst thing that has ever happen to Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by whofoolwho: 5:44am On Oct 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Pigs from the east grin
what of pigs from the west.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Sai Baba have done what he could. Goodbye in advance 2023

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by KangaIye: 5:48am On Oct 28, 2022
This President like photoshoots sha
Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 28, 2022
triple996:
9ice
Bt pigs will still wail
Maybe when bandits slaughter your father and rape your mother then you will be one of the pigs wailing

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by kindlyheart: 5:52am On Oct 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Pigs from the east grin

seun, thought this forum was for right thinking people

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 5:57am On Oct 28, 2022
cheesy

Mohammadu Buhari we the Obidents Nigerians can't wait to see you evacuate yourself and those modafuckas Garba and Femi out of Aso Rock for a New Nigeria to take over. Until then you always remain an the most fuccckin ass president the world has ever knew

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by AutoBodyParts(m): 5:59am On Oct 28, 2022
Its unfortunate how we've allowed Politics to divide us this much. Tribalism is now the bane of Nigeria’s political structure. With all the calamity that have befallen this nation, we still don't want to stop. It is well Nigeria. My children will never experience Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 6:02am On Oct 28, 2022
AutoBodyParts:
Its unfortunate how we've allowed Politics to divide us this much. Tribalism is now the bane of Nigeria’s political structure. With all the calamity that have befallen this nation, we still don't want to stop. It is well Nigeria. My children will never experience Nigeria
where will they experience?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by Nastrademus(m): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Ajala the traveler, the worst thing to ever happen to the giant of Africa, buhari's legacy will never be forgotten, he'll be known as the failure for a long time

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 6:06am On Oct 28, 2022
triple996:
9ice
Bt pigs will still wail
pigs like ur Papa

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by aloaye11: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2022
I hope he saw what a country with good leaders should look like, sometimes I wonder if this guys have eyes and brains, they go abroad every day fancy what they see come here and still do nonsense. Leadership in Africa sometimes day make me wonder how God created black people

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by aloaye11: 6:24am On Oct 28, 2022
I hope he saw what a country with good leaders should look like, sometimes I wonder if this guys have eyes and brains, they go abroad every day fancy what they see come here and still do nonsense. Leadership in Africa sometimes day make me wonder how God created black people
Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2022
cool
Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Our great President. Go, come o.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2022
Our great President. Go, come o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Leadership Crisis: The Unseen Hands Of Apc / I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari / Why Buhari Is Yet To Reshuffle Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.