Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos (3236 Views)

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team / Nasarawa LP Begins Door-to-door Campaign For Obi / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Vote4Obi: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
adem30:
Obi supporters are shamely tired of their 1million march after seeing mother of march.

Before you talk next time, make sure you've eaten so you don't end up making a fool of yourself.

You saw door to door campaign and started saying Obi-dients are tired of 1 million man march? Can't you see they're different activities?

1 Like

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by pquaver(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am the only Igbo man that doesn't support Peter Obi... over my dead body

Na lie ooo... We yakpa oooo. Some us know a Fraud when we see 1.. Nothing to show in Anambra.. For 8 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by BanyXchi: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

We done see u finish for saying surulere, obanikoro, ilupeju, gbagada can u stay in that junction by 12am. To confirm how security has increase in that area. Why not mention major spot in lagos.
Is yaba popular than oshodi. Is Maryland popular than mile 2, ikorodu, apapa etc. We see ur foolishness finish. The greatest achievement of ur jagaban is thug which he created and use for his political actions. To a point ppl now see decent Yoruba individual as a potential thug. Go and ask around and u will see that it now having big impact on ur young once. He has helped to destroy what AWOLowo created which is a rich and educated Yoruba tribe
this is funny coming from a ibo like you, the average ibo is now seen as a potential ipob cannibalistic Unknown gunman, go around your region and you'll see it's having impact in your already suffering poor region and people... Go and fix your region and stop your delusions about a great ethnicity that don't have your time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by DadaHammed: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am the only Igbo man that doesn't support Peter Obi... over my dead body

You no be Ibo, no dey deceive your skull..yeske.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
tribalmall:
Pls quote me when you are ready to make sense. This foolishness you spill as comment his for your bigoted deluded Igbo father excuse me.

Imagine a thug breed child talking. An average Yoruba boy is seen as a potential thug from child birth. Go and ask. Soon it start manifesting. And it very easy to call my father from a boy that never saw his own. After ur mom got molested in a motor pack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
this is funny coming from a ibo like you, the average ibo is now seen as a potential ipob cannibalistic Unknown gunman, go around your region and you'll see it's having impact in your already suffering poor region and people... Go and fix your region and stop your delusions about a great ethnicity that don't have your time
Apart from Lagos which is by general contribution point one Yoruba state that has proper development compared to Igbo land. Point one , shame no go kill u there. An average Igbo man contribute to his village one way no matter where u are. But any Yoruba boy wa enter Lagos na till death do us part
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by BanyXchi: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

Apart from Lagos which is by general contribution point one Yoruba state that has proper development compared to Igbo land. Point one , shame no go kill u there. An average Igbo man contribute to his village one way no matter where u are. But any Yoruba boy wa enter Lagos na till death do us part
I've been to 3 out of 5 states in the SE region, only Anambra is developing and that state is on par with Ondo..... Ogun state and Oyo are more developed than the whole of the SE in all indices of life.. Ogun is more industrialized, better health insurance and services, better educational institutions, better security, better Internet and has more HDI than all the SE states.... The east is very unfortunate, the smallest region in the country (same landmass with Oyo) and more FAAC per capita but still the poorest in the south, the average Igbo man actually doesn't give a damn about his region and can leave for a long time without coming back, the few rich ones(mostly from Anambra) are the ones with village mansions in places without even good roads, with the madness of ipob gunmen in that region, things has gotten bad, this is why many people from your region are jumping on midnight GIG buses to come and make it in mine, come to Ibadan and see how much of your people are fleeing here everyday.... Btw I'm not a Tinubu fan or supporter, infact I want the disintegration of this contraption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

Ogun state will buy your barren and unproductive region times hundred

Your barren region can't even compete with OYO state alone

Riff raff talking grin
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
I've been to 3 out of 5 states in the SE region, only Anambra is developing and that state is on par with Ondo..... Ogun state and Oyo are more developed than the whole of the SE in all indices of life.. Ogun is more industrialized, better health insurance and services, better educational institutions, better security, better Internet and has more HDI than all the SE states.... The east is very unfortunate, the smallest region in the country (same landmass with Oyo) and more FAAC per capita but still the poorest in the south, the average Igbo man actually doesn't give a damn about his region and can leave for a long time without coming back, the few rich ones(mostly from Anambra) are the ones with village mansions in places without even good roads, with the madness of ipob gunmen in that region, things has gotten bad, this is why many people from your region are jumping on midnight GIG buses to come and make it in mine, come to Ibadan and see how much of your people are fleeing here everyday.... Btw I'm not a Tinubu fan or supporter, infact I want the disintegration of this contraption.
Tanks fro the stat, so what is the percentage of ur ppl in SE and their contribution to the IGR and what is the percentage of Igbo in SW and their contribution to the IGR. Let start from there
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Ogun state will buy your barren and unproductive region times hundred

Your barren region can't even compete with OYO state alone

Riff raff talking grin
Look at this Owo mi da boy coming here to quote me. If not for the house ur father clam from Omo Igbo after war which u are unable to maintain, if Igbo ppl leave u go cry true talk
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

Look at this Owo mi da boy coming here to quote me. If not for the house ur father clam from Omo Igbo after war which u are unable to maintain, if Igbo ppl leave u go cry true talk
hunger will kill your kindred if South West government should mistakenly chase you guys out of their region

Your region is barren and unproductive

Tell me how a landlocked region want to survive bikonu?
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hunger will kill your kindred if South West government should mistakenly chase you guys out of their region

Your region is barren and unproductive

Tell me how a landlocked region want to survive bikonu?
I know u da batch 2 of owo mi da boys wa dem go deploy for Alaba soon. Just have faith coz u no wise pass ur father's them wa go to war to keep us. So until we gain what we want we go they torment u
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

I know u da batch 2 of owo mi da boys wa dem go deploy for Alaba soon. Just have faith coz u no wise pass ur father's them wa go to war to keep us. So until we gain what we want we go they torment u
tell me how a landlocked region want to survive without the west bikonu?
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
tell me how a landlocked region want to survive without the west bikonu?
Just campaign make we go abge. U go da among beggars wa we go allow to come in. But come with ur ogogoro ooo
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

Just campaign make we go abge. U go da among beggars wa we go allow to come in. But come with ur ogogoro ooo
Talk to your representative at the federal level to do the needful for your seperation out of naija

I hope some of your kindred who owned houses are ready to carry their house back to their barren region?
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Talk to your representative at the federal level to do the needful for your seperation out of naija

I hope some of your kindred who owned houses are ready to carry their house back to their barren region?
U can keep the house it not a new thing, we used it to help ur fore father's so it not new. So just select any fine house in ur area and start praying for ur wish to come true. Coz I know say u done sell the one we give ur father's use buy Weed
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by BanyXchi: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

Tanks fro the stat, so what is the percentage of ur ppl in SE and their contribution to the IGR and what is the percentage of Igbo in SW and their contribution to the IGR. Let start from there
what do you mean by contribution of Yorubas in your region, why should Yorubas be in a non-functional region? This is just like asking a British why nigerians are contributing to their economy and why they are not contributing to ours, we have more nigerians rushing to UK than vice versa simply because that country is better than this contraption in all way possible.... Nigeria is generally a shithole country but some regions are still better than other regions, that's the simple truth.. do you honestly expect Adewale from Ibadan to leave Ibd and move to owerri or Enugwu where he can be murdered within 2 days... Many of your people going to sagamu, Ijebu-Ode, ifo, Ilesha for NYSC don't want to leave after their service, go and verify.... The country is generally a shithole but we have managed to make our region better than others, so what do you mean by Yorubas contribution to your region? And btw you people don't contribute much to our region, infact the stats I saw on Twitter shows that non-yorubas in Yorubaland are a net loss and parasites to us than asset, though I'm suspecting it's most likely the Northern abokis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

U can keep the house it not a new thing, we used it to help ur fore father's so it not new. So just select any fine house in ur area and start praying for ur wish to come true. Coz I know say u done sell the one we give ur father's use buy Weed
I hope you guys won't resort to eating one another for survival having left the west?

I hope you know that your kindred will be denied visa to the west to hustle?

I hope you know a landlocked region will finally explode with time?
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Innocentman86: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thank you Yoruba Christians for always standing beside your neighbors ss/se.
Wish yor ubad fake Muslimns and traditionalist skull miners will be like good like you Yoruba Christians.
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
what do you mean by contribution of Yorubas in your region, why should Yorubas be in a non-functional region? This is just like asking a British why nigerians are contributing to their economy and why they are not contributing to ours, we have more nigerians rushing to UK than vice versa simply because that country is better than this contraption in all way possible.... Nigeria is generally a shithole country but some regions are still better than other regions, that's the simple truth.. do you honestly expect Adewale from Ibadan to leave Ibd and move to owerri or Enugwu where he can be murdered within 2 days... Many of your people going to sagamu, Ijebu-Ode, ifo, Ilesha for NYSC don't want to leave after their service, go and verify.... The country is generally a shithole but we have managed to make our region better than others, so what do you mean by Yorubas contribution to your region? And btw you people don't contribute much to our region, infact the stats I saw on Twitter shows that non-yorubas in Yorubaland are a net loss and parasites to us than asset, though I'm suspecting it's most likely the Northern abokis
U need to thank God we came to help service ur thugs if not u for da do monthly contribution to them.
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
what do you mean by contribution of Yorubas in your region, why should Yorubas be in a non-functional region? This is just like asking a British why nigerians are contributing to their economy and why they are not contributing to ours, we have more nigerians rushing to UK than vice versa simply because that country is better than this contraption in all way possible.... Nigeria is generally a shithole country but some regions are still better than other regions, that's the simple truth.. do you honestly expect Adewale from Ibadan to leave Ibd and move to owerri or Enugwu where he can be murdered within 2 days... Many of your people going to sagamu, Ijebu-Ode, ifo, Ilesha for NYSC don't want to leave after their service, go and verify.... The country is generally a shithole but we have managed to make our region better than others, so what do you mean by Yorubas contribution to your region? And btw you people don't contribut
e much to our region, infact the stats I saw on Twitter shows that non-yorubas in Yorubaland are a net loss and parasites to us than asset, though I'm suspecting it's most likely the Northern abokis
Thank God for us coz u for they cry now.
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by SamOchuko: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
joy4news:
A support group under the aegis of Kosofe Collabo for Obi-Datti has launched a door-to-door campaign for Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

The group’s coordinator, John Nnorom disclosed this during the inauguration of Kosofe Labour Party executives last weekend.

Kosofe Collabo is the umbrella of members of the Labour Party in Kosofe rooting for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti as the next president and vice president of Nigeria in 2023.

Nnorom, who spoke to journalists shortly after the event, said the group adopted a door-to-door campaign strategy for effective results.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/peter-obi-group-begins-door-to-door-campaign-in-lagos/

@op how does what you just posted translate to dating Tinubu? You go die if you nor mention Tinubu name?
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope you guys won't resort to eating one another for survival having left the west?

I hope you know that your kindred will be denied visa to the west to hustle?

I hope you know a landlocked region will finally explode with time?
It will benefit u all, be4 una go mine una ancestry finish in search for skull. We fit they supply una. We go be ur importer, una fit turn ladipo to skull market. U fit they collect owo Iyaloja there na . more work for the boys
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

defeated

You suddenly run out of point

Not surprised by an average okoro grin grin
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

It will benefit u all, be4 una go mine una ancestry finish in search for skull. We fit they supply una. We go be ur importer, una fit turn ladipo to skull market. U fit they collect owo Iyaloja there na . more work for the boys
I hope you know your barren region is cursed never to be fruitful?

I hope you know you won't have access to buy rice every December from West to your barren and unproductive region?

I hope you know you're your own FG no more FG allocation or what have you for your barren region?
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by BanyXchi: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

continue to live in your fantasies and delusions.
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by BanyXchi: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

U need to thank God we came to help service ur thugs if not u for da do monthly contribution to them.
I saw thugs in Enugwu and Anambra so wtf is your point, you are the one that should thank God because without Yorubas you people are nothing, why can't you stay back in your region and service your thugs?? The other day they even went to strike against Soludo loool.
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by voltron14: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Crebirth:
A nairalander is dead. I saw the news on YouTube. His YouTube channel is Eboh Media.
OMG!! embarassed
Someone confirm this.
Why the lies?
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by hammerT: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Iragbiji

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by ibechris(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
adem30:
Obi supporters are shamely tired of their 1million march after seeing mother of march.

Signs and symptoms of forgetfulness.
Look for work and do and become useful to your parents.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Crebirth: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
voltron14:

Why the lies?
Sorry bro, its just a mistakes of identity.
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
I saw thugs in Enugwu and Anambra so wtf is your point, you are the one that should thank God because without Yorubas you people are nothing, why can't you stay back in your region and service your thugs?? The other day they even went to strike against Soludo loool.
I never in this life see who u ppl help. Help itself first. The once in anambra are helping to collect TeX which the state just ban. But do ur own make we see if anybody go sleep at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

River State Is A CHRISTIAN State,we Owe No Apolo, Governor Fubara Insist (pics) / Here Is What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo / E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.