Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos (3234 Views)

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team / Nasarawa LP Begins Door-to-door Campaign For Obi / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope you know your barren region is cursed never to be fruitful?

I hope you know you won't have access to buy rice every December from West to your barren and unproductive region?

I hope you know you're your own FG no more FG allocation or what have you for your barren region?
U say barren . are u joking part of what FG get from our side is what they use in servicing ur Ass, let go to regional govt let me see if Agboro na revenue generation work
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by odduduwa: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am the only Igbo man that doesn't support Peter Obi... over my dead body
it's understandable, you are working for your meal ticket
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by VoteObi2023: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
adem30:
Obi supporters are shamely tired of their 1million march after seeing mother of march.
This one don smoke emilokan shittt

OBIdients suspended major rallies across the country because Peter Obi instructed that in solidarity with the flood victims. Only rallies in less affected areas like Kaduna and Katsina were allowed. Wait for our nationwide car rally coming up soon.
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Door to door for obi has kicked off start from your nabor
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by ba7man(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hyperchi:

Apart from Lagos which is by general contribution point one Yoruba state that has proper development compared to Igbo land. Point one , shame no go kill u there. An average Igbo man contribute to his village one way no matter where u are. But any Yoruba boy wa enter Lagos na till death do us part
The Southwest without Lagos is far more productive than the southeast.

All you guys do is sell drugs to build empty houses you can't live in.

You guys build houses, not societies.
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Hyperchi(m): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2022
ba7man:
The Southwest without Lagos is far more productive than the southeast.

All you guys do is sell drugs to build empty houses you can't live in.

You guys build houses, not societies.
That true they produce more thugs than other region. Remove other tribe impact and quote me again
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by CaptainAyub: 3:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am the only Igbo man that doesn't support Peter Obi... over my dead body
Hope say you done buy coffin,buy space for cemetery?
Just in case cheesy
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Mfetenang: 3:59am On Oct 29, 2022
LOCK UP THEIR SHOPS AND SEND THEM HOME.
Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by BanyXchi: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2022
Hyperchi:

I never in this life see who u ppl help. Help itself first. The once in anambra are helping to collect TeX which the state just ban. But do ur own make we see if anybody go sleep at all
I don't even understand what you mean, you people are the almajiris of southern nigerians, you don't help anyone except from flee your region to mine so what do you mean?? And what do you mean by Anambra are helping to collect 'TeX'? Hows that the business of Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Obi: Group Dares Tinubu, Begins Door-to-door Campaign In Lagos by Meddymeddy: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2022
Dapson73:

Your level of mumunism is unquantifiable. Someone without manifesto is whom you refers to as a visionary leader.

You need your brain examined.
I don't even know who you are supporting with this kind comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS / Fayose Campaigns With Helicopter In Lagos / Economic Confidential Portfolio Of Mrs Cecilia Ibru - Release By Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.