Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,617 members, 7,865,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

STORY; CHURCH BESTIE ( Part 1 ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY; CHURCH BESTIE ( Part 1 ) (485 Views)

Bestie (fictional Story) / Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY; CHURCH BESTIE ( Part 1 ) by GistONg(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2022
CHURCH BESTIE ( part 1 )

Dolapo, omo did you see mama Jenny, the way she fell down, i hurriedly carried my phone ooo before I will start asking ushers for phone. �

Esther you saw it tooo? it is not like pastor said any thing too powerful ooo I was surprised when she fell, meanwhile I saw her few days ago in Minister Timothy's place at 7pm.�

I was just wondering what mama Jenny was doing there by that time but I sha avoided them�. (Dolapo added)

I dey always talk am, na my mind I dey talk so, most people for this church dey commit sin and they dey spoil the fragrance of our worship.

Check am na, whenever sister grace is leading worship the presence of God is always outside while we are inside, like there is nothing gracing in her worship�... (Esther replied)

( Dolapo held Esther's hand) this is why our friendship is the best, we pray together, we study and we joke together�.

If the body of christ can be like us there won't be any problem, by the way I will be out of town for 2 days and I will miss you so much ( he hugged her)

Ah ah dolapo you will be leaving town and I am just knowing? �

I am sorry Esther it was urgent I got the call this evening, I am owing you I promise. ��

It ok I will wait still when you are back....(she replied and went home).

**Esther and her mum have been fighting for days because her mum keeps late night, so she got home and noticed her mum was out, and then she came back 3 hours later**

Welcome ma ooo this is 11am and you are just returning, where are you coming from?

Under the influence of alcohol, her mum looked at her, Esther where are your manners (slaps her) you may be 24 but I am still your mother, she pushed Esther and walked away. ��

Esther angrily left the house and went to her bestie's place. Guy, guy, I am tired of all this... she was complaining when she opened his door and saw....

Part 2 loading

#church_bestie
#gistonlinesng_boss
#Mary_Effiong
#bosstech

(1) (Reply)

My Brother In Law Turn Husband - Feather's Stories / Novel: What He Says / Help With Language For A Children's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.