Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Need Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment (674 Views)

4 Professional CONTENT WRITERS NEEDED N30k per week / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment by HardMirror(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello i need a video editor that can take a script and voice over and make a good video like this
You are to make 3 videos per week ar 10.000 per video
If you can deliver i will increase it to 5 videos per week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJd9s76QXs
Note that video was made by my editor in india but the work load is already too much for him.

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE STANDARD OF THE VIDEO ABOVE
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LAZY
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DONT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

EMPLOYMENT WOULD BE IMMEDIATE IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED

1. SEND CV
2. SEND SAMPLES OF YOUR JOBS
To workremotely777@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon

Yours
Ola
Re: I Need Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment by HardMirror(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2022
Send your samples too
Re: I Need Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment by HardMirror(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2022
Still needed
Re: I Need Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment by cj4humanity: 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Can this be done with phone?
Re: I Need Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment by HardMirror(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Employed someone already. Thanks
Re: I Need Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment by HardMirror(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2022
Ok I need 2 more editors
Re: I Need Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment by HardMirror(m): 5:33am On Nov 28, 2022
HardMirror:
Hello i need a video editor that can take a script and voice over and make a good video like this
You are to make 3 videos per week ar 10.000 per video
If you can deliver i will increase it to 5 videos per week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJd9s76QXs
Note that video was made by my editor in india but the work load is already too much for him.

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE STANDARD OF THE VIDEO ABOVE
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LAZY
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DONT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

EMPLOYMENT WOULD BE IMMEDIATE IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED

1. SEND CV
2. SEND SAMPLES OF YOUR JOBS
To workremotely777@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon

Yours
Ola
needed

(1) (Reply)

Volunteers Needed At AL Foundation / Content Writers Needed / Copy Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.