Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore (3189 Views)

Wike Doesn't Care If People Live In FCT, We Are In Big Trouble - Sen. Kingibe / Why Osibanjo Doesn't Attend Tinubu Campaign Rallies / The Outside World Doesn't Care Whether You Are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Or Igede (2) (3) (4)

Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Vulturereloaded: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Before anywhere there is disaster or death, Osibanjo is there to console the people.

After APC showed him peper at the primaries, he is no longer interested in visiting disaster areas.

Not interested in this flood.

This was Osibanjo 4 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13LF6PyDZLQ

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Gloria00: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2022
As well

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Acidosis(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2022
He has seen that a lot of Nigerians are not worth consoling or fighting for. The Buhari and Tinubu they prefer, why are they not visiting the flood victims and using the wooden canoe like others? Stress yourself all you want, at the sight of brown envelope and 2k, you'll be dumped las las.

The Yoruba people that are f00ling themselves today with "Baba wey no well," what has he ever done for the Yoruba nation? Absolutely nothing. How many industries has Tinubu built outside Lagos, even with all the stolen wealth? NOTHING. The only thing he "built" outside Lagos is Alpha Beta, even in his own poor State of Osun.

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Before anywhere there is disaster or death, Osibanjo is there to console the people.

After APC showed him peper at the primaries, he is no longer interested in visiting disaster areas.

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by dasanchez1(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Acidosis:
He has seen that a lot of Nigerians are not worth consoling or fighting for. The Buhari and Tinubu they prefer, why are they not visiting the flood victims and using the wooden canoe like others? Stress yourself all you want, at the sight of brown envelope and 2k, you'll be dumped las las.

The Yoruba people that are f00ling themselves today with "Baba wey no well," what has he ever done for the Yoruba nation? Absolutely nothing. How many industries has Tinubu built outside Lagos, even with all the stolen wealth? NOTHING. The only thing he "built" outside Lagos is Alpha Beta, even in his own poor State of Osun.

Apt and succinct

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by tribalmall: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2022
A man true character does not change. If Tinubu does not deserve the APC presidential ticket I rather Amechi as it, if not Amechi the likes of Amosun Umahi Fayemi deserve it ahead of Osibanjo.

I laf at foolish Igbos that labelled Osinbajo fake pastor now selling him like out cake. Na Osinbajo let me know the meaning of SSG which was nonexistent in my lexicon the was he was pushed aside Buhari SSG. Imagine a Vice powerless with 2/3 majority requirements to unseat. I will have to be mad as a Yoruba n even a Christian to vote such a lillylivered clown to protect my right.

Tinubu is 3 million times the best Osibanjo can ever be as a leader. Make he go rest.

Vulturereloaded:

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Vulturereloaded: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2022
tribalmall:
A man true character does not change. If Tinubu does not deserve the APC presidential ticket I rather Amechi as it, if not Amechi the likes of Amosun Umahi Fayemi deserve it ahead of Osibanjo.

I laf at foolish Igbos that labelled Osinbajo fake pastor now selling him like out cake. Na Osinbajo let me know the meaning of SSG which was nonexistent in my lexicon the was he was pushed aside Buhari SSG. Imagine a Vice powerless with 2/3 majority requirements to unseat. I will have to be mad as a Yoruba n even a Christian to vote such a lillylivered clown to protect my right.

Tinubu is 3 million times the best Osibanjo can ever be as a leader. Make he go rest.

Osibanjo still has some humanity in him, unlike Tinubu who has sold his soul.

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Kagd10: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2022
Acidosis:

Tinubu, Omo iyaloja of Lagos built the economy his father's Lagos. Something your Peter Obi couldn't do for Anambra! Yuselessss hateful OSU! Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Vulturereloaded: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu, Omo iyaloja of Lagos built the economy his father's Lagos. Something your Peter Obi couldn't do for Anambra! Yuselessss hateful OSU!

Remove seaport, border, embassy,former capital status, controlled by Federal government, What did Tinubu do to drive migration to Lagos?

Is Tinubu's father from Lagos?

Where is his father's house?

No bastard will rule Nigeria.

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Kagd10: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Remove seaport, border, embassy,former capital status, controlled by Federal government, What did Tinubu do to drive migration to Lagos?

Is Tinubu's father from Lagos?

Where is his father's house?

No bastard will rule Nigeria.

First Lagos' seaport built by SW resources before the amalgamation of Nigeria pumps revenues to the federal government. It should be Tinubu and Lagos who should be screaming blue murder here.

Also, it was Tinubu who built Lekki seaport and Lekki trade zone. Developed Lekki and ajah Axis.

And yeah, Tinubu is from Lagos. Hes from kuku family. His mother was the iyaloja of Lagos.

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by OneCandleAway(f): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

First Lagos' seaport built by SW resources before the amalgamation of Nigeria pumps revenues to the federal government. It should be Tinubu and Lagos who should be screaming blue murder here.

Also, it was Tinubu who built Lekki seaport and Lekki trade zone. Developed Lekki and ajah Axis.

And yeah, Tinubu is from Lagos. Hes from kuku family. His mother was the iyaloja of Lagos.

His mother is from osun state an during her burial tinubu stayed back in lagos and sent a Few people to attend the burial.

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Kagd10: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2022
OneCandleAway:

His mother is from osun state an during her burial tinubu stayed back in lagos and sent a Few people to attend the burial.

Will you keep quiet with your gibberish? Tinubu's mother was buried in Lagos. Tinubu's mother was an iyaloja of Lagos.

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Vulturereloaded: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

So the port Nigeria is using now was built by Tinubu?

Wow Tinubu built lekki sea port and trade zone?

Shows Tinubu is still governor of lagos till date. He cant be governor and president at the same time.

He is already disqualified.

Since you know his mother, you should know his father.

So who were his schoolmates while growing up in lagos?

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Kagd10: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

So the port Nigeria is using now was built by Tinubu?

Wow Tinubu built lekki sea port and trade zone?

Shows Tinubu is still governor of lagos till date. He cant be governor and president at the same time.

He is already disqualified.

Since you know his mother, you should know his father.

So who were his schoolmates while growing up in lagos?

Yes. It was Tinubu who built lekki trade zone and seaport. Federal govt spent no Kobo on it. Tinubu did the magic as affirmed by Sanwo Olu.

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by OneCandleAway(f): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet with your gibberish? Tinubu's mother was buried in Lagos. Tinubu's mother was an iyaloja of Lagos.

You know Tinubu better than late odumakin right, because the I formation was from Odumakin. Tinubu did not attend his biological mothers wedding, stayed back in lagos when she was getting buried in Iragbiji
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Vulturereloaded: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes. It was Tinubu who built lekki trade zone and seaport. Federal govt spent no Kobo on it. Tinubu did the magic as affirmed by Sanwo Olu.

When was the lekki port built and when was Tinubu's tenure as governor?
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Kagd10: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

When was the lekki port built and when was Tinubu's tenure as governor?

Tinubu came up with the project, outlined and supervised it before partnering Lagos government revenue with investors on the project.. it was already done before he left office.
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by lexylaw40: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2022
He was busy there indirectly campaigning for presidency for good 7 years but when the time came to separate the men from the boys , Tinubu simply came out and ended osinbajo 7 years campaign in less than 3 seconds with just 3 Yoruba words emi lo kan. End of Osinbobo tongue
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by jackie111(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2022
tribalmall:

OK ooo. You could also be Nigeria's president. Just saying but maybe you never dreamt of it before. Kindly compare yourself with Tinubu first, let's see the stats.
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by starpower(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

That not fair, he had a knee surgery and that takes time to heal.
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Jokerman(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu, Omo iyaloja of Lagos built the economy his father's Lagos. Something your Peter Obi couldn't do for Anambra! Yuselessss hateful OSU! Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa

What has Tinubu built outside Lagos?
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Vulturereloaded: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2022
starpower:
That not fair, he had a knee surgery and that takes time to heal.

Did he not use the knee to queen Elizabeth burial?

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Vulturereloaded: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu came up with the project, outlined and supervised it before partnering Lagos government revenue with investors on the project.. it was already done before he left office.

So he funded it with his allocation and revenue from his tenure?
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Kagd10: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Jokerman:

What has Tinubu built outside Lagos?

Tinubu gave Nigeria her democracy. Something none of your yuselessss leaders could do
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by lereinter(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Did he care before?

A good person can't work with buhari for almost 7.5yrs without being hotly angry about situation of things

He didn't care before

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Jokerman(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu gave Nigeria her democracy. Something none of your yuselessss leaders could do

Aláténùjè.... owó to ti gba... e go soon finish... angry grin
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Kagd10: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

So he funded it with his allocation and revenue from his tenure?

Yes. It was all Lagos. Federal govt spent no Kobo on it
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Kagd10: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Jokerman:

Aláténùjè.... owó to ti gba... e go soon finish... angry grin

Alatenuje ni baba ati iya e. Go face your uselessss leaders in your enclave. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by owobokiri(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Acidosis:

I think it's more a question of him trying to find salient ways to rebel against the evil characters and machinations around him. He knows the northern cabal in APC are playing Tinubu. He tolorated a lot under Buhari, hoping he would have the opportunity to take over from him and prove his case. But that won't happen now and he has decided to use whatever time left to do his own things his own ways .

Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Jokerman(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

Alatenuje ni baba ati iya e. Go face your uselessss leaders in your enclave. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa

Fake Muslim cursing people... grin... only there for money.... angry
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Mfetenang: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2022
JUDAS CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE TRUSTED.
Re: Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore by Acidosis(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:

No. Tinubu did not rule me or my papa. I started living in Lagos when Fashola brought some level of decency and sanity to the state.

You want make dem kill me like they killed Funsho Williams? My life is not as worthless as yours.

Oloriburuku omo alai gbe ko!

Analysis of Rivers Election where it is impossible to rig(Peter Obi scored >90%) / 25% In FCT Is A Must / Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63