Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA (3195 Views)

Disenfranchised Anambra PDP Delegates: "A Coup Against Maduka, Mockery Of Democr / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
In the year 2024 . Be ready for bloody revolution and coup by NIGERIA army. The corrupt politicians shall witness wotowoto in the hand of army. #prophesy.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
God is in respect of no man .
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
He has raised army against corrupt APC govt.
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by oghalebros(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
FAKE!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
In the year 2024 . Be ready for bloody revolution and coup by NIGERIA army. The corrupt politicians shall witness wotowoto in the hand of army. #prophesy.

Ohu, Una no dey army again

Idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by bolanto24(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hopefully it comes to pass. This country needs a purge and a reset.

6 Likes

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Ohu, Una no dey army again

Idiot.
you shall see it with your eyes. May God keep you alive to see that day.

7 Likes

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
He has raised army against corrupt APC govt.

That Satan you ohus now worship in exchange for material gain in your soul mortgaging Okiete rituals is not God.

Ohu pestilence

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
you shall see it with your eyes. May God keep you alive to see that day.

One thing I can assure you is that there will be another great mass exodus of you pestilent people back to your cursed yeast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
You can corrupt judiciary but can you bribe the wrath that is about fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by ibechris(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
I told my wife just last week that something is about to happen in this country that would position its future well.

The politics is too bitter and polices aren't helping the people one bit.

Many families are not doing well.

School fees is war now.

Food is costly .

In fact,Nigeria has regressed badly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
He who has ear let him hear, what the spirit is saying, judgement has come to Nigeria evil politicians. #And the angel said, there is no time.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

That Satan you ohus now worship in exchange for material gain in your soul mortgaging Okiete rituals is not God.

Ohu pestilence
I can understand your cry, food is about to be taken away from you.

7 Likes

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

One thing I can assure you is that there will be another great mass exodus of you pestilent people back to your cursed yeast.

if you like cry , shout is none of my business. #my work is of God .

7 Likes

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:

"But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

Deuteronomy 18:20

All your fake prophecies before elections no work and you still think you can speak for God?

Ohu pig of Satan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
I can understand your cry, food is about to be taken away from you.

Ezekiel 13:9
9 My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jeremiah 14:14

14 Then the LORD said to me, β€œThe prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:

You are of the synagogue of Satan

A perfidious fake Jew rat who has since rejected Christ and embraced Ekwensu can not speak to the brethren in the place of God.

You are piling curses on your head and that of your condemned ohu generation.

Jeremiah 23:16
16 This is what the LORD Almighty says: β€œDo not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
A congoid Jew rat who has since rejected Christ and embraced the synagogue of Satan can not be of God.

1 John 4:1-6
1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
5 They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them.
6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by tsdarkside(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
stvpid idiooto....

after church you deceide to come on nairaland to write nonesense....
i dont blame you,i blame your stvpid pastors that dont teach you anything other than takin your money....

all pastors deserve to be slapped with bibles....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
You can corrupt judiciary but can you bribe the wrath that is about fall.

Your words are mere ramblings

Your destruction has been set.

You perfidious Cainanites thought you could fool God and the church but you forget that God can neither be mocked or decieved.

Your fake prophecies did not see your Messiah into power, what makes you think God and Heaven are with you ?

Your words are that of the ramblings of a mad man bent on fulfilling his own condemnation with his mouth.

Take a good look at yourselves and tell yourselves the truth - had God and Heaven not disgraced you enough ?

Fake Jew forming fake prophet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
tsdarkside:
stvpid idiooto....

i dont blame you,i blame your stvpid pastors that dont teach you anything other than takin your money....

Pls, in the name of God , never ever refer to these heathen pagans of the yeast as Christian .

They are not Christian but Satan worshiping cannibals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Jeremiah 14:14

14 Then the LORD said to me, β€œThe prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.
one thing about people like you , that has failed to listen to voice of God , they will still see all those things happen yet they won't repent and give their live to Christ. I urge you to repent and stop quoting verses you don't know about. Better still seek for wisdom of understanding of ask someone that knows the word of God to teach you.
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
He who has ear let him hear, what the spirit is saying, judgement has come to Nigeria evil politicians. #And the angel said, there is no time.

That evil spirit that has come to occupy your being is only pushing you to your final destination in hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by waledeji(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
This Obi people ehπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
tsdarkside:
stvpid idiooto....

The Lord rebuke that ur deceit tongue. When it didn't favour you , you will calls it stupid. But God has no respect of your opinion, his ways shall prevail. Generation of vipers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
one thing about people like you , that has failed to listen to voice of God , they will still see all those things happen yet they won't repent and give their live to Christ. I urge you to repent and stop quoting verses you don't know about. Better still seek for wisdom of understanding of ask someone that knows the word of God to teach you.

Heathen pagan , you are not of God.

If you dare use His name in vain in your lame political propaganda on NL towards promoting treason and anarchy , I want to warn you that you will reap every evil that you have harbouring in your dark heart ten folds before this week comes to an end.

Do not mock God or soil His name in your lame propaganda attempts.
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
The Lord rebuke that ur deceit tongue. When it didn't favour you , you will calls it stupid. But God has no respect of your opinion, his ways shall prevail. Generation of vipers.

Which god?

Ekwensu worshipping pagan claiming divine.
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

That evil spirit that has come to occupy your being is only pushing you to your final destination in hell.

if zealots like you called Jesus , an evil spirit possess . Who am I a mere human not to be called evil spirit. But hear Good news today in Roman 1 vs 16.
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:

So you condemn the word of God to justify your foolishness here ?

There is a special entry in the Bible warning of your type.

2 Timothy 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
okeysoninv:
if zealots like you called Jesus , an evil spirit possess . Who am I a mere human not to be called evil spirit. But hear Good news today in Roman 1 vs 16.

Ohu pagan, you are of the synagogue of Satan .

Nothing good can come from that your evil forest .

You do not speak for God nor to the flock but rather you have shown your antichrist deposition.

Continue heaping heaven's wrath on your heads .
Re: Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA by okeysoninv: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Heathen pagan , you are not of God.

If you dare use His name in vain in your lame political propaganda on NL towards promoting treason and anarchy , I want to warn you that you will reap every evil that you have harbouring in your dark heart ten folds before this week comes to an end.

Do not mock God or soil His name in your lame propaganda attempts.

The plan of the devil is deviate children of God from hearing the true word of God. You can't derail the thread . I am still standing upon this spoken words concerning NIGERIA , you can take it or leave it. the word of God still stand. I urge you to turn away from evil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Bombs Go Off In Multiple Locations In Maiduguri / Aliens Working With Us Government? / What Will Be The Fate Of The Minister Of Agriculture In GMB Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.