Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling (23544 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo To FG: You Have No Right Keeping Nnamdi Kanu In Detention / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by Livingstone124: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
tochifk:
I once read a documentary of a CIA agent who arrested and convicted several criminals in the USA... After about a year or two, the harden criminals were all released because he followed undue process and violated their privacy to extract information used against them. Now the agent was dismissed and the criminals freed.
I didn't write up these to state that Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal, but to state that when due process is not followed, every conviction is illegal no matter the crime.
So the AGF should just accept their mistake and free the man.
Secondly, someone should be dismissed for carrying out an illegal arrest.
noted, the last paragraph says it all.
Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by gidgiddy: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
What is shocking about all this is that the AGF does not even deny that the FG commited the illegal act of extraordinary rendition
Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by OKEMKPI: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/why-fg-is-keeping-nnamdi-kanu-despite-court-ruling-malami/amp/
Wat u are saying here are ur personal opinions, the law court have looked at all these and set him free,are u now saying that your personal opinion is more justice than the court ruling?
It is very unfortunate

Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by tochifk(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
does kanu has any respect for rule of law?
Are you now saying because Kanu doesn't respect the rule of law, the AGF shouldn't??
Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by mecustika: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Buhari and malaml are the worst things that ever happened to Nigeria.They have damaged the country beyond repay.They have put a knife in the fragile cord that held the country together.The Fulani had declared war against the rest of the country on buharis prompting and Fulanis primordial ambition to overrun the country is no longer hidden. whether kanu is released or not there no going back in the break up of the country. There have never before in the history of this country that every tribe is ready to go their various ways than this time, all as a result of buharis attitude.
Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by Tilldendoftime(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
D court says discharged and acquitted... Does it mean those we see as custodian of d law do not even have regards and respect to d rule of law .... But by fire by force we d masses must adhere to d rule of law..... IT'S WELL
Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by naikeboy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
This attorney general should be selling recharge card in his village, the man is disobeying a court order. As agf and still talking nonsense.. no shame for the shameless anyway...
Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by MrHeff(m): 1:56am On Oct 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:
FG must not allow that criminal Nnamdi Kanu go. Make him People do their WORST. grin grin

God bless Malami
God bless Buhari
God bless Me
God bless Nigeria.
you call him a criminal, yet the government you're supporting is criminally disobeying court order.

Is this the kind of people i am sharing country with? God abeg
Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by shortIGBOman: 6:40am On Oct 29, 2022
MrHeff:
you call him a criminal, yet the government you're supporting is criminally disobeying court order.

Is this the kind of people i am sharing country with? God abeg

We hold you for our beautiful Country? Carry ya bag dey go wherever you want. This is the reason why IGBO can never rule Nigeria.

Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by malakaimoscondo: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2022
tochifk:
Are you now saying because Kanu doesn't respect the rule of law, the AGF shouldn't??
yes
Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by MrHeff(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We hold you for our beautiful Country? Carry ya bag dey go wherever you want. This is the reason why IGBO can never rule Nigeria.
omo yoruba tokan tokan ni mi. Omoluabi ni mi, omo oko, and from a royal lineage.

You and your likes are the ones soiling our names. I hope to God you are not yoruba because no true omoluabi is as disgusting and tribalistic as you are now. But if you are, omo akotileta ni e.

I leave this country for no one except myself. And I will always speak against injustice no matter where anybody comes from.

Whether or not he is guilty, the court has discharged and acquitted him.

And only a lawless vagabond will defend any criminal act to disobey the court of law's verdict.

Abanilorukoje ni e. Next time tell your paymasters to follow due process, else they are no different from the criminals they pursue.

Nonsense.
Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by shortIGBOman: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
MrHeff:
omo yoruba tokan tokan ni mi. Omoluabi ni mi, omo oko, and from a royal lineage.

You and your likes are the ones soiling our names. I hope to God you are not yoruba because no true omoluabi is as disgusting and tribalistic as you are now. But if you are, omo akotileta ni e.

I leave this country for no one except myself. And I will always speak against injustice no matter where anybody comes from.

Whether or not he is guilty, the court has discharged and acquitted him.

And only a lawless vagabond will defend any criminal act to disobey the court of law's verdict.

Abanilorukoje ni e. Next time tell your paymasters to follow due process, else they are no different from the criminals they pursue.

Nonsense.

I am not Yoruba. But let me show you the tribe that are spoiling Nigeria's name. Both home and abroad. The only tribe that made their wealth via crimes. grin grin

Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by fajob: 3:28am On Oct 30, 2022
Kindly find below services that we at Jolag Aggregates Limited renders in case you or your friends need our Services.
*Our Services*
>>CCTV Surveillance System
>>Data & Voice Networking
>>Access Management
>>Automation System
>>Electrical Wiring
>>Fire Alarm System
>>PABX Intercom & VOIP
>>Electric Fence
>>Inverter & Solar Systems
>>Website Design & Development
>>Car Tracking
>>POS System
>>Smart Home System
>>Procurement
*Contact Info*
+2347038641600 jolagadvert@gmail.com *www.jolagict.com.ng*
Re: Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling by fajob: 3:28am On Oct 30, 2022
Kindly find below services that we at Jolag Aggregates Limited renders in case you or your friends need our Services.
*Our Services*
>>CCTV Surveillance System
>>Data & Voice Networking
>>Access Management
>>Automation System
>>Electrical Wiring
>>Fire Alarm System
>>PABX Intercom & VOIP
>>Electric Fence
>>Inverter & Solar Systems
>>Website Design & Development
>>Car Tracking
>>POS System
>>Smart Home System
>>Procurement
*Contact Info*
+2347038641600 jolagadvert@gmail.com*www.jolagict.com.ng*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars / NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa / Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.