Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor (602 Views)

My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. / Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by ovundaelijah200: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MofZ_5Hmby8

A 21-year-old lady, @fockosi, has gone on TikTok to narrate how she became a mother of two kids at a young age. She narrated that she got married to a pastor when she was just 15 and had her first child at that time. Her second child came at 17 according to her.

The lady added that one day, the man woke up and said he heard from God who instructed him to divorce her and marry another person

The mother of two kids said she despite the fact that she had to face a lot of challenges along the way, she enrolled herself for OND. She one day hopes to be a graduate.

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by chimaroka60: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2022
God dey sha
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by oluwaseyi0: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Plenty things dey happen

The evil pastor should be make to cater for his kid not abandon them for the teen called wife
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by faithfull18(f): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2022
I am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Ahmed0336(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Crazy things are happening.

Stand strong...
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Devonelle(f): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Obavoh’s wife younger sister cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by ahnie: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2022
That's some sad story up there
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by obiike: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2022
HMMMM don't really get
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Natbrowny: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2022
God told him

I'm seeing things.
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
We're you legally married to him? If yes, charge him to court for proper dissolution and allocation of your rights and benefits from the marriage.

He can't just kick you and the kids out without any benefits except if you were not legally married then e go hard small o.
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Vision101(m): 1:30am On Oct 29, 2022
The pastor heard from the devil.

He must have been digging one lady all this while. Ewu pastor
Re: After 2 Kids, He Said God Told Him To Divorce Me" 21yrold Lady Married To Pastor by Outofnaija: 4:00am On Oct 29, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Proving Before Marriage Avoid this Mistakes / Marrying A Woman Born Premature - Fertility Concerns / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.