Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

'40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help (2146 Views)

No Husband, No Child": 30-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Uncontrollably In Video, / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / "My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by ovundaelijah200: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2022
This woman can't take it anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MofZ_5Hmby8
A 40-year-old woman in a video has lamented that she is yet to get a husband or have a child at her age.

The spinster said it is even worse that she is not in any relationship at the moment. She begged God to help her.

She really needs a life partner asap.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by lindseyjh456: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Watin she be dey do since b4

1 Like

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by mymadam(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2022
lindseyjh456:

Hmmm... With her stature, may be she dey beat toasters up lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Abfinest007(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Lies
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by bushjeph: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2022
All her prospective hands don japa, ones wey still dey this useless naija still dey save up to japa!
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by habsydiamond(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2022
Aye toto... it may be her fault for her not to have settled down by now. A proverb says that '' if we close our eyes for a bad person to pass, a good person would have pass without one knowing.. many husband materials go don toast her wey she no gree o.. she come dey lament now.

1 Like

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Boogyman557: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool If u know, u know

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by greenermodels: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Becoming a single mother wouldn't be a bad idea for her now, she should aim to have at least two kids in quick succession, it might even attract her to men looking for women with kids to marry.
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
40 years and looking like this?
Me gan wey be 41 I no look like this. Chai!

God abeg answer this woman sharp sharp.
garriAndsugar, evolutionlove, oya make una come carry wife marry. Food no go be problem.

Seriously, why did she leave herself to come be like this?
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by garriAndsugar: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

garriAnd.sugar, evolution.love, oya make una come carry wife marry. Food no go be problem.

How much she get self.. maybe I fit consider.. but she's looking older than 40 sha

1 Like

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
garriAndsugar:

How much she get self.. maybe I fit consider.. but she's looking older than 40 sha

Lol....
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by ecolime(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Easy with the lies na

How can this mama be 40 years? shocked
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Fedrick100: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Husband don scarce oo
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Outofnaija: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
A mechanic looking to save his faltering marriage strikes up an unlikely friendship with a shy Vietnamese-American manicurist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkFEfEGF85w
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
ovundaelijah200:

. A 40-year-old woman in a video has lamented that she is yet to get a husband or have a child at her age.

The spinster said it is even worse that she is not in any relationship at the moment. She begged God to help her.

She really needs a life partner asap.
I am gonna assume the 40-year-ol is the one in the OP's picture and not that video there.

In other climes, this woman would have been too busy building her career, herself and her community, to worry about whether she has a child or a husband at that same age. See how African culture and religion dey lay waste to the minds of individuals. undecided
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Helpout12345: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is mostly where many of "I don't need a man" lands.

I salute her courage to even openly admit this as many of them will be forming online "strong women" while they are crying and praying for husbands in their closets.
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by pansophist(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
I hope she finds the man of her dreams.

But a general advice I'll give to older women looking for a good husband is to watch their weight. You can't be so big and fat, and expect attraction to kick in.

When I watch the videos of unmarried women in gown dancing, or the viral "carry me go my husband house" Video, one trait they all share is fatness.

Men are first attracted to looks, and a fat woman is usually invisible to the kind of men these women want. I'm not saying they should be slim like a model, but normal healthy weight.

If I can't carry you, I can't marry you. A code lots of men operate on deep in their psyche

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Richy4(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Contradiction... Why is the Video different from the topic
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
pansophist:
I hope she finds the man of her dreams.

But a general advice I'll give to older women looking for a good husband is to watch their weight. You can't be so big and fat, and expect attraction to kick in.

When I watch the videos of unmarried women in gown dancing, or the viral "carry me go my husband house" Video, one trait they all share is fatness.

Men are first attracted to looks, and a fat woman is usually invisible to the kind of men these women want. I'm not saying they should be slim like a model, but normal healthy weight.

If I can't carry you, I can't marry you. A code lots of men operate on deep in their psyche

Lol... God have mercy upon "as"
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by jeromestarks: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
She played with men until her time is up.

I'm sure many Nigerian girls are going to experience this same fate.

Marry when you're still getting attention from men. Once you're above 23, your time is almost up.

2 Likes

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by emmanuelbrown26: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

garriAndsugar, evolutionlove, oya make una come carry wife marry. Food no go be problem.

I wan even call u not knwoign that u dun already land, welcome on board. Na ur set bi dis na, mak una kukuma go and adopt pikin bcs marriage is not and will never bi for ur type
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by emmanuelbrown26: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
ecolime:
Easy with the lies na

How can this mama be 40 years? shocked
It's possible sir. Dis our body dey different ohhhh.
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Rickmann: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
lindseyjh456:

You sound like it's her fault.
Like you just go and pick a husband somewhere.

Na when you wan marry you go know say finding a partner isn't easy.

1 Like

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by foleskay(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin
Bad economy and rising inflation have prevent many guys to get married,thus affecting the ladies too. I know of many over 30s ladies single and not in any serious relationship,some even tried doing hookup but to no avail. Same to guys. I know of some guys over 34 35 still single and not contemplating marriage atal.

I remember when my guy bought corrola sport this year, many girls started flocking around him,that d girls started clashing at his house. D guy has fckked about 35 Different girls since July he bought d car till now..and still counting. I really pity naija girls. Many of dem wan settle..but guys hand are tight. grin

1 Like

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by mastermaestro(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
She played with men until her time is up.

I'm sure many Nigerian girls are going to experience this same fate.

Marry when you're still getting attention from men. Once you're above 23, your time is almost up.

They won't listen, as usual.

2 Likes

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by zed7: 5:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Not everyone will get married or have kids. It's an unfortunate reality some people can't accept.

2 Likes

Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by Kobojunkie: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2022
zed7:
Not everyone will get married or have kids. It's an unfortunate reality some people can't accept.
African culture, religion and ultimately society is largely to blame. undecided
Re: '40 Yrs Now, No Child, No Husband': Lady Laments In Video, Begs God For Help by aycorporat(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2022
You wrote a different heading as the title with different video content.
Misleading

(1) (Reply)

See What They Are Saying This Morning in Lagos / No Regret! / (picture) Funny Things Babies Do With Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.