Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Hybitrage Just Scammed Us - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hybitrage Just Scammed Us (4292 Views)

Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is / What's Your Take On Hybitrage Arbitrage Exchange? / Hybitrage Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Rmysky: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
godoluwa:

If you defraud me common 1k Naira, DSS or police will pick you without wasting time

Stop giving yourself false hope, your money is gone forever

Mark my words

Rubbish words!

Is not a false hope ; you will be ashamed if pple start receiving their alerts.
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by godoluwa(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Rmysky:

Rubbish words!

Tomorrow is 30th

Let's wait n see

grin
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Elohorighe(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2022
godoluwa:

If you guys are serious, team up even if he already mute the group you can message other group members

Team up and meet up

Get a reputable police officer from state headquater

Go after all his supposed reseller (they are his partner in crime) via their bank account

Get them arrested, if you can get only one and with best torture he will reveal the rest and kingpin of this fraud (provided that they are all still in Nigeria which I doubt)

You guys can still retrieve only small portion of your money(if you take necessary actions) because you can't retrieve all

Honestly, I wish we could all meet up and form a group on Facebook and Whatsapp so we can go after the resellers and Idowu Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Teejayadex: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2022
Rmysky:

Rubbish words!

Na them be this, if you know you know

They are controlling this thread
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Aplaudez(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2022
RockStarD:

They are not mumu or blabbing. According to them the DSS are watching Emmanuel Idowu almost 24/7 so if they make any move the DSS will catch them. The DSS wants to arrest Emmanuel Idowu while these guys want to hurt him really bad like removing his legs, they don't plan on killing him, just make him suffer for life. They also know the locations of his family, if the DSS gets him before they do, they will go for the closest people to him in his family. Another reason is that Emmanuel Idowu said the problem won't last up to a month, by the end of this month it will be a month. I think it's ok for both the DSS and these guys to wait till the end of the month.

We're teaming up to form a WhatsApp group for this movement, if you don't mind lemme add you up, I lost 1000USD to that beast too cry
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Offpoint1: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin was a member of his group after I saw his Facebook ads.

From day one of joining I knew something was wrong.
There was limited numbers of sellers and astronomically high numbers of buyers, but yet he was chunking out money on adverts getting more buyers to join without solving the sellers problems.

I knew sht was going to hit the fans latest December the usual time where every investment scam hits the rock bottom.
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by folak48: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aplaudez:

We're teaming up to form a WhatsApp group for this movement, if you don't mind lemme add you up, I lost 1000USD to that beast too cry

Please add me 09062117441
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Royzevic(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
imagrg:
Anytime I read about something like this, I do this grin
I don't invest in Ponzi again. I do surveys jobs online and earn steadily oh. Withdraw threshold is just $10.

Do I need VPN .

please call me iam interested

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Mcloving98: 2:30am On Dec 05, 2022
Aplaudez:

Create a link and post it here so we can join
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Aplaudez(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2022
https:///LUOnFyBq32b26FyOmlf48M

The hybitrage WhatsApp group link to track the IDE guy
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Slyprof: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2022
Aplaudez:
https:///LUOnFyBq32b26FyOmlf48M

The hybitrage WhatsApp group link to track the IDE guy

The link doesn't connect.
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Taeewo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Its from the first day i saw his ads on nairaland i knew it will crash within 2 months.I joined the group and exited after some days...I warned so many people but many fell because of nairaland ads.... Seun needs to be careful..
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Mcloving98: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Taeewo:
Its from the first day i saw his ads on nairaland i knew it will crash within 2 months.I joined the group and exited after some days...I warned so many people but many fell because of nairaland ads.... Seun needs to be careful..

His name is seun??
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by xristos(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2022
you guys will not inform others at your joining because of greed and selfishness, but will be quick to share scam reports when your money is hooked.

1 Like

Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Mcloving98: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Someone should please create telegram link
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Taeewo(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mcloving98:

His name is seun??
Am referring to seun owner of nairaland to be careful of the Ads he will accept.....He ought to know its a ponzi scheme before accepting it...
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by godoluwa(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Rmysky:

Rubbish words!

You don get alert, devil win grin

You be baby when I begin dey use internet over 20yrs ago
Re: Hybitrage Just Scammed Us by Slyprof: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Good day my people, please is anyone with concrete update on our topic? Please kindly share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tttt / Yellow Trade / What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.