Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

See APC's Rigging Machinery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See APC's Rigging Machinery (622 Views)

See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M / Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP / PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See APC's Rigging Machinery by copyrites: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Why hide under cooperative society to demand people's PVCs and PVC number?

Why are they trying to frustrate INEC's efforts? Just recently, some criminal agents of politicians in INEC were caught trying to register people illegally.

1 Like

Re: See APC's Rigging Machinery by successmatters(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2022
INEC, police, EFCC and others won't talk until Labour Party tries this same thing, then it will become illegal.
Re: See APC's Rigging Machinery by Karlovych: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2022
embarassed His plans must fail next year, this rubbish can only happen in Lagos as he is busy embarking on prostitution with the north to sway them will donations and bribery.

He threatens market women and transport workers through his urchins all because of his selfish ambitions.

As for his foot soldiers that plan to cause problems in Lagos on the day of the election, Nigerians are waiting for them!

Re: See APC's Rigging Machinery by Ineedhustle247: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2022
48 Laws of Power

Law 40: Despise the free lunch

So I must submit my PVC or the details before I can get empowered cry

PYO way Tinubu empower to be vp na him dem de rubbish today.
Imagine a drug dealer telling a professor that I forgive you for exercising your constitutional right to vote and be voted for grin

That's a result of eating free food
You exchange your right and dignity and that's way more expensive than money.

AVOID THAT FREE LUNCH UNTIL FEB2023

lhordspy:
Oga. Leave Asiwaju cooperative alone. And create yours...
Are they forcing people to take the form?...
If you are not ready to vote for asiwaju, then you have no business with my cooperative money.

Well-done sir, una go use 20 million do empowerement come enter Villa allocate 100 million to una sef.

If you're all still confident Tinubu will beat Obi why is there a condition to collect his money.

Why selectively alienating Nigerians you feel may not agree with your political views?

APC is now blackmailing Nigerians with our stolen collective patrimony.

Another new low

lhordspy:

Dont be naive, kid.
Robert greene in law 40 state that what is offered for free is dangerous. it usually involves either a trick or a hidden obligation. What has worth is worth paying for. By paying your own way you stay clear of gratitude, guilt, and deceit.
I dont see how it correlate with the situation here.

You can't see your candidates incompetence, dirty past,poor health so I'm not surprised you won't see the correlation with APC demanding my PVC before helping me.
If it was BVN una ask for ehen
I can say you want to be sure ppl don't submit multiple accounts.
But PVC werin una need am for? cheesy
Telling me to bring my PVC few months to election before empowerement shows ulterior motives, and it's one of two things.
1. Trick or
2. Force me into voting your party.
You said so when explaining the 48 Laws of power
grin
I go still chop your money and I won't vote APC grin
AND HEAVEN WILL NEVER FALL grin

I'm no longer partisan
State governor - SDP Magnus Abe
President - LP Peter Obi
House of Reps - PDP
LGA Chairman - maybe APC
Mean-a-while.... grin
I hear and see say Northeners burn brooms for Borno o
Una Vp state. grin

Acidosis:

You will collect people's PVCs for cooperative money?

You are a thief.

Big one o Bros grin
Make we continue de watch
We still have November, December & January to keep watching Dem expose demselves.

I must preach Obi Gospel when I get home this December grin

2 Likes

Re: See APC's Rigging Machinery by lhordspy: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Oga. Leave Asiwaju cooperative alone. And create yours if its peppering you.

Are they forcing people to take the form? It is written Asiwaju cooperative not Federal Government trader money

I am planning on making something like this too. Exactly like this, infact i am only waiting for the paper work before i kick start it.

If you are not ready to vote for asiwaju, then you have no business with my cooperative money.
Re: See APC's Rigging Machinery by lhordspy: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Ineedhustle247:
48 Laws of Power

Law 40: Despise the free lunch

So I must submit my PVC or the details before I can get empowered cry

PYO way Tinubu empower to be vp na him dem de rubbish today.
Imagine a drug dealer telling a professor that I forgive you for exercising your right to vote and be voted for grin

That's a result of eating free food
You exchange your right and dignity and that's way more expensive than money.

AVOID THAT FREE LUNCH UNTIL FEB2023

Dont be naive, kid.

Robert greene in law 40 state that what is offered for free is dangerous. it usually involves either a trick or a hidden obligation. What has worth is worth paying for. By paying your own way you stay clear of gratitude, guilt, and deceit.

I dont see how it correlate with the situation here. You just want to mischievously turn it upside down. And even if you want to always find a way to link it together. when you give a favour, you put the recipient under obligation. You use it to enhance your reputation or build allies. But remember the favour is not compulsory in this instance, there is a choice. And a wise man said when you have two options qt your disposal, you can never go wrong. The choice is always yours.

This is politics, and everyone is entitle to use whatever strenght and power at their disposal to get whatever they want. But the choice is always on the recipent. Remember that.
Re: See APC's Rigging Machinery by Acidosis(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Oga. Leave Asiwaju cooperative alone. And create yours if its peppering you.

Are they forcing people to take the form? It is written Asiwaju cooperative not Federal Government trader money

I am planning on making something like this too. Exactly like this, infact i am only waiting for the paper work before i kick start it.

You are a thief.

2 Likes

Re: See APC's Rigging Machinery by lhordspy: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Acidosis:

You are a thief.

Some of you have problems with comprehending things. Is it that you dont read or what?

Where is it stated that they are collecting anyone PVC?

They are only requesting the PVC number to confirm if truly you are eligible to vote. The number will be used to cross-check when INEC finally start pasting the list of voters.

You people are very new to politics. You think walking around in form of insignificant rally, constituting nuisance on the street and internet is Voters mobilisation? Lol.

I have never attended any APC rally, but i am planning on delivery atleast 5000 votes for APC in my LGA. We go teach una Politics

Amateurs.
Re: See APC's Rigging Machinery by Acidosis(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Some of you have problems with comprehending things. Is it that you dont read or what?

Where is it stated that they are collecting anyone PVC?

They are only requesting the PVC number to confirm if truly you are eligible to vote. The number will be used to cross-check when INEC finally start pasting the list of voters.

Political parties in Nigeria have no business with people's PVCs, whether it is the card or the number.

Do not try to rationalize fraud and "vote buying" by any means. I won't honour you with any response because I see that many of you are slowing losing it.

(1) (Reply)

After Edo, Na Lagos... / Get Ready To Rule Nigeria — Adamu Tells Tinubu / Full Speech Of Bola Tinubu At APC Presidential Flag Off - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.