Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr (36264 Views)

U.S. Launches Strikes On Iran-backed Militants In Iraq After Attack(photos) / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by 27Pushing30: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
obedience4:

If you read the post, you will see that it was in their home in San Fransisco,
Nacy being the speaker reside in DC .
I don't think it would have been possible to raid the speaker resident in the capital

I don't think you know who the Speaker of the United states HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES IS?

They are heavily guarded forget story... even before they went to san francisco it would have been swept clean by the secret service.

funny

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by cl0r0x: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Watch how the next thing the man will say trump sent him.

The next thing the US House would disqualify trump for 2024 election hahaha

A real assailant won't be caught.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ogaga87:
Since the coming of Trump, America politics has constantly experienced hooliganism
yes, The right word, HOOLIGANS
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aremwayne:
How can that even be possible with all their security details.
And na the same America dey warn Nigeria and South Africa say we go see terror Attack but dem no come see this one coming undecided
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Spandau: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
HonNL:
Paul Pelosi, 82 married Nancy in 1963.

Crazy Trump supporters at it again.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by MadamExcellency: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ogaga87:
Since the coming of Trump, America politics has constantly experienced hooliganism

It may be a false flag by the FBI to attract sympathy to the Democrats in the midterm elections.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Spandau: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Himtulie247:
And na the same America dey warn Nigeria and South Africa say we go see terror Attack but dem no come see this one coming undecided

Do you have a brain? How do you compare a terror attack on the public involving hundreds of not thousands of lives to someone who broke into a home?
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Spandau: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
MadamExcellency:

It may be a false flag by the FBI to attract sympathy to the Democrats in the midterm elections.

I don't think so. Donny and his supporters are capable of anything.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by CheapHomes1: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Despite the huge amount of money spent on policing in the US , do you know the amount of murders and other crimes that do go unresolved?
A friend was killed in Atlanta last year by people that are know yet no one has been arrested as I type this.
Obviously, Nigeria is worse off in terms of policing but a lot of what you people say cannot happen in sane climes do actually happen here.
That's my point.

Who are the you people that say? In my comment, didn't you see where I said the heart of man is wicked and that there are psychos everywhere? Which part of my comment didn't you understand?
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Spandau: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
gassbee:
am shocked , how can these thugs just break easily into the Country's Number 3 just like dat

Nobody knew they could pull the January 6 stunt too
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by peacettw: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
I can't help remembering a scene in House of Cards where Kevin Spacey who played Underwood orchestrated an attack in his home home just to outwit and garner public sympathy.

I am not saying the same thing is playing out here and I wish Mr Pelosi a quick recovery
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Cromagnon: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ogaga87:
from democrats
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by tctrills: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
The white and mental health issues. hm! The worst part is they take it out on innocent people in their supposed safe homes.

As a developed country, I think they should come up with a device that can detect mental disorder in every citizen and quickly pick up the person before he causes any havoc since their own no know boundaries.

Get well soon, Sir.
Was it a mental person that attacked him?
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
tctrills:

Was it a mental person that attacked him?

What would make someone go into a random persons house and attack them if not not mental case?

The attacker is obviously not normal.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Juleeee: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
BankyGee:

Where, comrade?

Lol

When I opened the thread they was no comment oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Moymoy: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Controversial woman. I'm indifferent to this news!

I don't advocate violence against anyone, no matter who they are or what I feel about them.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by ChrisP92(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
How come d U.S did not see this attack before it happened?
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by BankyGee(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Juleeee:

Lol

When I opened the thread they was no comment oh.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by BankyGee(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

▶︎ ●────────── 0:46
gringringringringrin
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Spandau:

Do you have a brain? How do you compare a terror attack on the public involving hundreds of not thousands of lives to someone who broke into a home?
An Attack that kills is a Terror attack. Brainless mumu like u undecided

Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
ChrisP92:
How come d U.S did not see this attack before it happened?
The way most of you think ehn grin
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by smileyoo: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aremwayne:
How can that even be possible with all their security details.
lol. at least the assailant was caught, unlike our own dear country, were the terrorists will confidently ransack a whole community, kill as many people as possible, loot as much as they prefer, and still walk away as free criminals.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by 727abejide: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
DD...
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
The white and mental health issues. hm! The worst part is they take it out on innocent people in their supposed safe homes.

As a developed country, I think they should come up with a device that can detect mental disorder in every citizen and quickly pick up the person before he causes any havoc since their own no know boundaries.

Get well soon, Sir.
Exactly! You are on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by zoedew: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Controversial woman. I'm indifferent to this news!
How controversial does one become merely because one sees things differently from others.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by feedthenation(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
The name of the suspect who attacked Paul Pelosi is David DePape, born 1980, of Berkeley. He is a right-wing extremist who spread 2020 election conspiracy theories, COVID disinformation, and hatred of the Jan 6 committee https://www.frenlyfrens.com/blog

SFPD says, he will be charged with attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, burglary, and several other additional felonies
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Bimpe29: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Even in US! What about the physical security?
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by useni1: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
obedience4:

If you read the post, you will see that it was in their home in San Fransisco,
Nacy being the speaker reside in DC .
I don't think it would have been possible to raid the speaker resident in the capital
Shithole America. tranny and crime infested shithole
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by useni1: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If it happened in Nigeria, the attacker would have successfully killed the man and escaped. If it had happened in Nigeria, the baba would have sustained serious injuries and there will be no emergency number to call. If it happened in Nigeria, it is his neighbor or driver that will take him to the hospital and not ambulance as he bleeds. If it had happened in Nigeria, they will want to attend to him at the hospital because his wife is the speaker. If it had happened in Nigeria, members of the Senate and house of rep will debate on it at the national assembly first thing tomorrow as if it's the first time such a crime would be committed.

Let me ask, who are you joining hands with and how are you going to join the hands to fix nigeria?
slave! Such thing can never happen in the most secure place in the world (Nigeria). Your brain is filled with sawdust. Kill yourself. Monkey slave lover. America is a shithole
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Rostikol: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Get well soon, Sir.

It is not mental health....it is political violence.

US democracy is falling apart.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Rostikol: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
litigator:
If na Nigeria this one happen na, our ear nor go hear word. Shabi ona see say no where really safe?

All of us beta join hands make we fix our contri . We nor even get another one na only this one we get.

Don't mind them. Now dem know say oyinbo also dey fck up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / Melania Trump Unveils Christmas Decorations At The White House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.