Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. (36304 Views)

Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Jammeh's Luxury Cars Being Loaded Into A Plane In Gambia (Photos) / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Explorers(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
A French Muslim has been arrested after trying to drive a car loaded with liquid gas, assault rifles and knives into a crowd at high speed on a busy shopping street in Antwerp.

Belgian police, who confirmed the bomb squad had been sent to the area, said the car was being driven at high speed and that pedestrians had to jump out of the way to avoid being injured.

Authorities found knives, a shotgun and a gas can with an unknown liquid in the car prompting officers who usually deal with extremist attacks to take over the case.

It comes just hours after three people were killed in London by a terrorist who mowed down pedestrians and cyclists outside the House of Commons before stabbing a policeman to death.

The suspect was said to be travelling in a car registered in France and that it was a red Citroën

The car thought to have been driven through the crowds in Antwerp is taken away (circled).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4342446/Man-arrested-trying-drive-car-crowd.html

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by tollyboy5(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
FTC for the first time in nairaland oya seun where is my share of the bonus gringringrin

Modified: lalasticlacla come and see its explorers the great researcher

Lol I love Muslim but they need to do something about terrorist blackmailing them.the European has done harm to them selves

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Explorers(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
The suspected attacker is said to have tried to mow down pedestrians on Meir (pictured)

Police pictured at the Sint-Michielskaai in Antwerp, the location of a possible thwarted terrorist attack in Antwerp.

1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Explorers(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
tollyboy5:
Modified: lalasticlala come and see its explorers the great researcher

Lol I love Muslim but they need to do something about terrorist blackmailing them.the European has done harm to them selves

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by nepapole(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
I tire for all dese kind news ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thank God for Jesus.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
UK, US now Belgium.. .....God Abeg carry me go when the trumpet sounds oooo

14 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nbote(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Belgium is now d Centerpoint of terrorist attacks in Europe.. Dem go hear am.. Germany is d actually d target but so far dey are probably still plotting..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by SexyNairalander: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
booked
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Flexherbal(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is why Trump is angry.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by madridguy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Allahu Akbar.

Syrian, Libyan are warming up. European nation don buy market.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Tazdroid(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good news. I hope he's thrown in a hole and the hole is thrown away

12 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by samhay: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Samhay is typing

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by nkwuocha: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Religion of urine.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Tazdroid(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked
But this is not Sheraton grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by MVLOX(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Na wa.... Dem neva talk abt last year own finish somebody wan do new 1.....dis pple no dey fear God self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by ajalawole(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
those muslims self undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by slurryeye: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Crazy world
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by malware: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
And the conspiracy theory continues. We are watching
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by kings09(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
French Muslim

9 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Muslim should do what about terrorists?

tollyboy5:

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Western Europe has done themselves a lot of disservice for many years and they cant stop event like this from happening.
I weep for them...worse days are to come.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by SexyNairalander: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tazdroid:
But this is not Sheraton grin

20 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by austin2all: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
The hateful cult is at it again

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
If nah snake now Lala no go waste time

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
tollyboy5:

Its good to note that real muslims don't kill the innocent.most hu do this r only Muslims by name...Muslims by heart will never kill the soul unjustly.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by mykelmeezy: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
yet some people will be blaming trump upandan

religion checkers association

its a french mo slim

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by 1stGenius(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Terrorism everywhere.God please help us.
Re: Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. by soberdrunk(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kai!! This is bad news ooo, if i dey go holiday with the middle name on my passport nah to wear big cross 4 neck carry bible or respect myself go Bahrain angry

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melania Trump Unveils Christmas Decorations At The White House (photos) / Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.