Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr (36303 Views)

U.S. Launches Strikes On Iran-backed Militants In Iraq After Attack(photos) / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Spandau: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Himtulie247:
An Attack that kills is a Terror attack. Brainless mumu like u undecided

An attack that kills is a terror attack. Now who is the dummy here? Two guys fight, one kills the other. In your bird brain, that's terrorism? Hmmm. I see.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by tctrills: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What would make someone go into a random persons house and attack them if not not mental case?

The attacker is obviously not normal.
You are not the police. It could be a thief or even politically induced. The man is a multi-millionaire that's a great incentive for robbers. This would not be the first time a robber beat up his victim.
His wife is the most powerful woman in America. She has political enemies.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
tctrills:

You are not the police. It could be a thief or even politically induced. The man is a multi-millionaire that's a great incentive for robbers. This would not be the first time a robber beat up his victim.
His wife is the most powerful woman in America. She has political enemies.

Ok.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by CheapHomes1: 1:22am On Oct 29, 2022
useni1:
slave! Such thing can never happen in the most secure place in the world (Nigeria). Your brain is filled with sawdust. Kill yourself. Monkey slave lover. America is a shithole

you really got emotional. it seems you almost crying. its ok. wipe your tears. read the following again, help us identify wasnt isnt true and answer the accompanying question. hope you will be fine?

If it happened in Nigeria, the attacker would have successfully killed the man and escaped. If it had happened in Nigeria, the baba would have sustained serious injuries and there will be no emergency number to call. If it happened in Nigeria, it is his neighbor or driver that will take him to the hospital and not ambulance as he bleeds. If it had happened in Nigeria, they will want to attend to him at the hospital because his wife is the speaker. If it had happened in Nigeria, members of the Senate and house of rep will debate on it at the national assembly first thing tomorrow as if it's the first time such a crime would be committed.

Let me ask, who are you joining hands with and how are you going to join the hands to fix nigeria?
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
The white and mental health issues. hm! The worst part is they take it out on innocent people in their supposed safe homes.

As a developed country, I think they should come up with a device that can detect mental disorder in every citizen and quickly pick up the person before he causes any havoc since their own no know boundaries.

Get well soon, Sir.

Oga our own worse. when we suffer from transferred aggression so much.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerian leaders know they will wicked you when they get any small sensitive position, they will now amass security up and down for protection.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by VawulenceLover: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2022
She wants him dead. Fear women
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by VawulenceLover: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2022
BankyGee:
Seun just did the right thing! We should be able to send voice notes by now, so our voices can be heard. Below is my say on this issue.

▶︎ ●────────── 0:08
create your site and send your voice notes. Who wants to hear your dirty voice? Mtcheeewww
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by pacespot(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2022
American democracy has been in shambles since they made a mad man, Trump, their president.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by obedience4(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2022
useni1:
Shithole America. tranny and crime infested shithole

Useni dude were have you been, hope you good man.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by useni1: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2022
obedience4:

Useni dude were have you been, hope you good man.
Yes I am good. Making money everyday. Helping people financially and shooting at American imperialists. That's all I do. What else is there in life to do?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by obedience4(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2022
useni1:
Yes I am good. Making money everyday. Helping people financially and shooting at American imperialists. That's all I do. What else is there in life to do?

Well there is licking Putin ass
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by useni1: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2022
obedience4:

Well there is licking Putin ass
I dey come for you, better apologize. You know I am a terrorist AKA the lord of lunatics
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by CheapHomes1: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm telling you. It's just too much.

Some will just enter a mall or school and start shooting sporadically like say na person do them. Mtcheew

See one here

https://www.nairaland.com/7407202/us-man-chops-partners-head
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by BankyGee(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
VawulenceLover:
create your site and send your voice notes. Who wants to hear your dirty voice? Mtcheeewww
I wanted to reply you back rudely, but when I saw your moniker, I was like, "what are we living for, if not Vawulence". Enjoy your day.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by bepositive11: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
BankyGee:
Seun just did the right thing! We should be able to send voice notes by now, so our voices can be heard. Below is my say on this issue.

▶︎ ●────────── 0:08

Good April fool's day prank grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by bepositive11: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ogaga87:
Since the coming of Trump, America politics has constantly experienced hooliganism

Trump was a curse to American politics. America has never been as politically unstable as it is today.
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by bepositive11: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

Donald Trump and his ardent followers will never forget Nancy Pelosi in his and their life.

What did Nancy Pelosi do to them to warrant this? They're mentally sick people. Trump supporters are even praising the guy who did this. Madness!

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by CheapHomes1: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr by BankyGee(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
bepositive11:

Good April fool's day prank grin
Swears grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melania Trump Unveils Christmas Decorations At The White House (photos) / Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. / Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.