Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

WOMAN!!!! Thou Hast Found FAVOUR With GOD. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WOMAN!!!! Thou Hast Found FAVOUR With GOD. (275 Views)

Woman, Thou Art A Garden / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOMAN!!!! Thou Hast Found FAVOUR With GOD. by Righteousness2(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Are u a woman? Married, single, undergraduate, graduate, house wife, self-employed, etc

Do you need GOD in your Home, business, school or affairs?
Is your Home void of the Peace of GOD?
Has a slay queen or daughter of Jezebel snatched your Husband from you?

Are you looking up to GOD for a life partner?

Are you sick, Depressed and Confused about life?
Are you under the oppression of Marine spirits or kingdoms?

GOD'S Servant for this Generation, The General Overseer of the Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival ministry, PST Lazarus Muoka and His wife Specially invite all the Women to this 1day Special program,

Titled: WOMAN THOU HAST FOUND FAVOUR WITH GOD!!
A very special Heavenly program for the Women and Ladies.

Date: Tomorrow, Saturday 29th October 2022.

Time: 8AM.

Ministering Live: Pastor Lazarus Muoka ( GO of the Lord's Chosen)

Venue: CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND
AMUWO-ODOFIN PARK ESTATE
ALONG OSHODI APAPA EXPRESSWAY,
BY IJESHA BUSTOP, LAGOS, NIGERIA

The GREAT GOD of CHOSEN , that Never Disappoints, is on Hand to make every woman Smile.
Do not Miss for anything!

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

Re: WOMAN!!!! Thou Hast Found FAVOUR With GOD. by DollarBag: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bro pls add me on Whatsapp 09122036388. There is something I want to relate to you pls.
Re: WOMAN!!!! Thou Hast Found FAVOUR With GOD. by Righteousness2(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
DollarBag:
Bro pls add me on Whatsapp 09122036388. There is something I want to relate to you pls.

I am not available on whatsapp for now. Are u on telegram?

(1) (Reply)

"Kanye West Will Be A Prophetic Evangelist" By: Pastor Humble Okoro / The Meaning And Significance Of Scriptural Names. / Miracles Happening Live In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.