Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Part-time Job Offer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Part-time Job Offer (977 Views)

Football Writers Wanted | Paid Part Time Job / 1st Time Job As Website Admininistrator : How Can I Succeed On The Job / Is A Web Designing A Lucrative Business To Depend On Or A Part Time Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part-time Job Offer by solokay(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2007
I am Nigerian blogger living in the United State of America. I have a blog ( website ) where i write regularly about voip technology. It started as just a hobby but the blog has grown considerably with lots of readers now and this is putting pressure on me to keep writing on daily basis. Unfortunately i am now very busy with my work and dont have the time to write that much, so i have decided to give the job out to guys in Nigeria. This i think will enable them to earn some extra cash too.
I know you may not know much about voip technology but this knowlegde is not needed for the job. I will buy articles from other sources and all you have to do is to read it, understand it and rewrite it in your own words, thats all!. I will send the articles to you by e-mail, you rewrite them and send it back to me by e-mail.
This job is intended for people with access to internet at work or home and for your effort i will pay you a good amount per article depending only on the quality of your writing and you can rewrite as many articles as you can per day. Payment will be through western union money transfer.

If you are interested contact me at solokay1@yahoo.com or call +16783496385 and i will send you a sample article i rewrote myself so that you can have a better understanding of what the job is all about. You can also view my blog at www.solokay..com.

Regards
Solomon Ige
Re: Part-time Job Offer by segebee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2007
ur blog is tite
how u do am
na the same blogger we dey use
Re: Part-time Job Offer by solokay(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2007
Its a result of two years of hard work of writing, modifying and re-programming and you can do it too.
Re: Part-time Job Offer by cliffemmy(m): 1:51am On Aug 23, 2007
Hello Solomon,
I wouldn’t mind taking up the challenge of writing for your VoiP blog. I believe it will horn my editorial skills and increase my knowledge of the technology.
Re: Part-time Job Offer by solokay(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2007
Clifford , Just send your application by e-mail

(1) (Reply)

Help Test Php Freedom Framework 2.0 Online / Got My Blog Approved By Google Adsense Within Three Days! / I Need Help With Fbml Welcome Page Tab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.