Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure (15257 Views)

Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by zionstaar75: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
BATified2023:
but they don’t give shishi now

So y are they expecting shishi?
I said so 2 months ago one silly boy was asking me to shut up,I just ignored him because it will be an insult to be arguing with an ant.if Labour party doesn't raise at least 10 to 20 billion they don't stand a chance,they need to have an agent in every polling both,have an office in all 36 states and 774 local government who will collect salaries. That's the reality

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Blazebond(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
WE NOR DEY GIVE SHISHI

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by buckeyemedia: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
zionstaar75:
I said so 2 months ago one silly boy was asking me to shut up,I just ignored him because it will be an insult to be arguing with an ant if Labour party doesn't raise at least 10 to 20 billion they don't stand a chance, they need to have an agent in every polling both,have an office in all 36 states and 774 local government who will collect salaries. That's the reality
Even if they raise 1 trillion, the mercenary runnaway APC members and pdp members in the Labor party likes of Doyin Okupe, Barrister Okonkwo to mention a couple, will share the money, and move back to their respective parties after the swearing in of Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the ruling party APC.

Peter Obi will go back to Ikoyi Lagos State, to manage his $10 million dollars business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Morphinne: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
oshozondii:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/labour-party-needs-funds-to-prosecute-presidential-campaign-%e2%80%95-national-chairman/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Yea o mr Barrister, the election must be prosecuted with enough funds from zombiedients since Obi no dey give shishi but must to collect from his already impoverished mumu herds of followers grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by buckeyemedia: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blazebond:
WE NOR DEY GIVE SHISHI
Wishful thinking: Nemo Dat Quod Non Habet, which literally means no one can give what they do not have.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Mikijaga81: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
419 party

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
oshozondii:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/labour-party-needs-funds-to-prosecute-presidential-campaign-%e2%80%95-national-chairman/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

enough format for people head !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by ajexx(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:

Me to become a thief and drug pusher Tulunbu. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Viraltrends123: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
What nonsense talk is this? What do they need 'shishi' for? When Obidients are already volunteering everything? Thieves. angry
You know nothing about politics, how many at you Obidients, how many people know where your logo is on the ballot, how many people even know Obi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by buckeyemedia: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You know nothing about politics, how many at you Obidients, how many people know where your logo is on the ballot, how many people even know Obi
I need the format, I will be an agent for the collecting of the funds, I swear I am a true loyalist to the Labor Parry.

Make I go find that my jacket that I used for the May Day Labor rally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by BATified2023: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
zionstaar75:
I said so 2 months ago one silly boy was asking me to shut up,I just ignored him because it will be an insult to be arguing with an ant.if Labour party doesn't raise at least 10 to 20 billion they don't stand a chance,they need to have an agent in every polling both,have an office in all 36 states and 774 local government who will collect salaries. That's the reality
many of them don’t understand how election works

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by pquaver(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:

Since you don't have sense, let me teach you sense. It's for logistics

Which logistics? What are they carrying? Are obidients not everywhere again and for obi?

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Viraltrends123: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I need the format, I will be an agent for the collecting of the funds, I swear I am a true loyalist to the Labor Parry.
if you are volunteering, and you have a car, the management can be paint your car with labour party logo and Obi picture, so you help in spreading the messages across every villages in your state, if people donates fund, you can also get up to 3 to 5k daily for feeding and fueling.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by morgstreme: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:
angry
It is normal for the party to seek fund from their supporters. Unless the person stole and looted public fund.

I don't expect BATstard to be reasoning like human being.
We no dey give shishi means that we don't give bribe like APC or PDP for you to support us. Senseless retarded urchins

You are a mentally FAILED juvenile..

This your Generation...

God FORBID!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by buckeyemedia: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
if you are volunteering, and you have a car, the management can be paint your car with labour party logo and Obi picture, so you help in spreading the messages across every villages in your state, if people donates fund, you can also get up to 3 to 5k daily for feeding and fueling.
United States Dollars I believe? Let’s get ready to rumble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Okoroawusa: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dem no dey give shishi but dem dey collect shishi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Viraltrends123: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
United States Dollars I believe? Let’s get ready to rumble.
Are you obedient sef?
Should you be expecting money?
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by tribalmall: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Me I no de give shishi to the Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku criminal Peter Obi. He should withdraw from the over $500 million he looted into his daughter's Gabrielle Pandora account or take from the N250 million cash he looted monthly using his governors convoy while he governed anamabra.

Ecos:
angry
It is normal for the party to seek fund from their supporters. Unless the person stole and looted public fund.

I don't expect BATstard to be reasoning like human being.
We no dey give shishi means that we don't give bribe like APC or PDP for you to support us. Senseless retarded urchins

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Indispensable85(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.......I laff

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Okoroawusa: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Chinonye2022:
manpower like fekomo abi Jimasu or babyoku which one?
Hahahaha! Una get bad mouth for this country o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by CheapHomes1: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

And report has it that Peter budgeted Two Hundred Thousand Naira for the election.

His online hogs will contribute for him though, but it will never match a one-tenth of what PDP or APC will dole out

Where did APC and PDP get the money they want to dole out?
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by CheapHomes1: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
zionstaar75:

Is the boy you were arguing a labour party official or a member of the campaign committee?
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by benitwater(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Awon oniranu gbogbo,
Una no dey give shishi but yah lord and savior don embezzle anambra shishi
Onyi Ara oshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Speaktruth1: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
[Fund is needed for commercials, publications general logistics, etc..

te author=Obakoolex post=117945196] grin scamming mode activated

I thought dem no dey give shishi so fund is needed for what exactly [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Internet22: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Are they conceding defeat before election day cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Michelle70(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
jutan:
I feel Obidients are simply being Humane while other supporters are playing politics which is the reason nigeria is backward.
Obi would have gotten so many supporters if only ipob hadnt use our situation in Nigeria to play jamboree.

Peter Obi chances of presidency was destroyed by Igbos themselves.

The insults was too much to bear

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Michelle70(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
usecondom:
Go and get loan
what if them no kon win?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Michelle70(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
adecz:

So, Peter no thief Anambra State
money, abi❓

he is stingy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by zionstaar75: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is the boy you were arguing a labour party official or a member of the campaign committee?
he's just a senseless online miscreant of course who thinks election is won by share or like .I'm a Peter obi supporter and I saw ahead this was going to happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by ufotunang: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin scamming mode activated

I thought dem no dey give shishi so fund is needed for what exactly
...they need funds to campaign nationally....go to the 36 states in nigeria to campaigni

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by zionstaar75: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even if they raise 1 trillion, the mercenary runnaway APC members and pdp members in the Labor party likes of Doyin Okupe, Barrister Okonkwo to mention a couple, will share the money, and move back to their respective parties after the swearing in of Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the ruling party APC.

Peter Obi will go back to Ikoyi Lagos State, to manage his $10 million dollars business.
Tinubu won't win these election believe me,he committed political suicide by keeping quiet for 8 years of misrule by Buhari. He thought he was being smart but he was digging his own grave whatever slim chance he's left with he jeopardised with his Muslim Muslim ticket. Ordinarily I would have voted for him but now I can't even associate with his ticket.He has blown his golden chance,He'll never be president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa / National Assembly To Buhari: Drop N500b Intervention Fund From Budget 2016 / I’m An Ijaw Herdsman, I ‘ll Take To Full Time Farming – Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.