Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure (15525 Views)

Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Tzar(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
The CASHOUT card has been played!
Watch as some MAGAs go begin pay.
OBI and his cronies will come out financially richer after the 2023 elections... thanks to the money and sweat of confirmed MUGUs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Cherrybae(f): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Can this man just shut up. See who is talking if stolen resources.

Your presidential candidate was part of the system.

Peter obi stole so much of Anambra resources.

He was in APGA and later PDP.

Nonsense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Allisgud: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
inoki247:
lol I think say election is been run on not giving shi shi shocked shocked shocked
shishi means bribing u to vote without ur conscience
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Musauzor(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Please, I need the LP account details let me send some money. I love what Peter Obi is doing
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by donprinyo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Don't depend on funds alone
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Musauzor:
Please, I need the LP account details let me send some money. I love what Peter Obi is doing
why not send me your fellow Nigerian the money to take hold body?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Ublaize: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Funds for what exactly?

Dem no dey give shi shi
Zombidients are volunteering free mobilisation
Zombidients are printing banners for free
Zombidients are cresting shirts and caps free
Zombidients are erecting billboards free
Zombidients will also provide logistics and mobility

How is it your business you piece of shit? Are you the one donating? We don't need money from hungry BATstards like you who depend on BMC 30K for survival. We'll donate . Go and die, wretched idiot
You think you are the only one that knows how to throw tantrums we will it back to you. For every measure of rubbish you spill will your anus in disguise of mouth you will get triple fold. Mark my words
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by usecondom(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Then they will move on, people have been losing election befor now.

Michelle70:
what if them no kon win?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by ba2remagaji: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Fraudsters at work again Peter obi not labour party is a Yahoo
oshozondii:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/labour-party-needs-funds-to-prosecute-presidential-campaign-%e2%80%95-national-chairman/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Ecos(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
tribalmall:
Me I no de give shishi to the Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku criminal Peter Obi. He should withdraw from the over $500 million he looted into his daughter's Gabrielle Pandora account or take from the N250 million cash he looted monthly using his governors convoy while he governed anamabra.

You get money before?
Poverty stricken bastard
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Ecos(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
morgstreme:

You are a mentally FAILED juvenile..

This your Generation...

God FORBID!!!!
You are a disgrace to your family and friends for supporting a known thief and a criminal Mumu
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Lionnation: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
BATified2023:
but they don’t give shishi now

So y are they expecting shishi?
shishi here means bribe they don't give bribe for support
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by kikelomo68469: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Generate it online where all those online noise makers oya time done reach the real structure don beginGenerate it online where all those online noise makers oya time done reach the real structure don begin...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Shebi your presidential candidate is richer than Joe Biden the American president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Bimpe29: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Prosecuting a general election in Nigeria is really not a child's play. It's arguably the most expensive election in the world.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by morgstreme: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:

You are a disgrace to your family and friends for supporting a known thief and a criminal Mumu

Go and bring your Dilector Nnamdi Kanu out..

iti..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Emir01:
Obi is a billionaire. He should be able to fund his campaign.

This one wey dey distribute loaves of bread to flood victims na u want make him fund his own campaign?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
adecz:

So, Peter no thief Anambra State
money, abi❓

But im get secret accounts for Panama grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:

I don't expect a bat like you to be reasoning normal. The shishi we meant is that we no dey bribe like APC and PDP

Even u no dey pay your party agents grin grin grin. Una go understand the definition of election in Nigeria February next year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Badrishdddaya(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Scamers, that was how we donated for omoyele sowore at the end he sat on the money, now we should donate for obi again this is advance fraud, Obi as no match for tinubu and atiku he knows, Obi is a THIEF
oshozondii:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/labour-party-needs-funds-to-prosecute-presidential-campaign-%e2%80%95-national-chairman/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by VanuatuWycombe: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Make dem face LAPO now. Or gb’ómú lé lantern.

They can manage N36.5billion @ N1billion per state and N500m for FCT.

SAB MIller. Anambra Brewery can be used to secure the loan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Goodcitizen1: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Where is the information to donate?
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by ihimiray(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2022
Vintage100:

GTBank

Abeg help a brother
u over wise
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by dannrey: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
The money is for what , garri or EBA.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Okoroawusa: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
' I am not broke, just need funds'
I dont want sex, just want to put the tip.
I am not hungry, just want five plate of Eba"

Course Code: LP 101

Course Title: Lamba And Its Derivatives
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Abdu81: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Funds for what exactly?

Dem no dey give shi shi
Zombidients are volunteering free mobilisation
Zombidients are printing banners for free
Zombidients are cresting shirts and caps free
Zombidients are erecting billboards free
Zombidients will also provide logistics and mobility

Jackals and vultures urchins everywhere

Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by Bontafa: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
' I am not broke, just need funds'
I dont want sex, just want to put the tip.
I am not hungry, just want five plate of Eba"

Course Code: LP 101

Course Title: Lamba And Its Derivatives

Cry cry baby I wanna see your mommy shame
Re: 2023: Labour Party Needs Funds To Prosecute Presidential Election - Julius Abure by harbarzzy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
oshozondii:

Obidient not many on this trend..because it's money matter grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano / Smart Adeyemi Says PDP Is Not Ready For Election In Kogi / Maduka: Anambra Will Produce Mobile Phones, Four Years As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.