Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP (19368 Views)

Defection: Federal Lawmaker, Ogbe, 2000 Others Dump APC For PDP / Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC / Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by OfficialP: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Why is No one is decamping to LP
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by drealcivilceno(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Cubalabloo:
So because you are not satisfied with internal decisions, they have realised over night that PDP and Uba are the saints.

Politics na real scam

Politics is not a scam, it is the people involved.

It just like saying power is a scam!
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by HomeTutorsPro: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Audio
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by mastermaestro(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
The people who perpetuated evil with the broom are the same people rushing under the umbrella to continue where they stopped. Evil people! angry
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Ecos(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Why be say people no dey defect to Labour Party?
Because you no get sense that's why zombie
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by comrChris(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:
As much as I hate APC, I want Fr Alia of APC to win Benue governorship and I think he’s going to win it.

Just like I want Francis Nwifuru of APC too, to win Ebonyi guber.

Every other position can then be Obified.
Francis Nwifuru can't win
Prof Ben. Odoh has spoilt his chance. PDP is taking back Ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by sweetjohn(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Abeg, how many people remain in APC again?

APC is becoming just a Yoruba regional party and this is not good ...
Only some Yoruba tribalsic bigots are there all bc of agbado

1 Like

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
More like;

Unknown and irrelevent politicians dump APC for PDP.

Most of us are not interested in this cross-carpetting of politicians from one demonic party to the other cause it makes no difference at the end of the day. Let Nigeria just chart a new course come 2023 cause people are suffering and dying.

Finally, God punish PDP and APC!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Feather weights!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by DanAugust2021: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Cubalabloo:
So because you are not satisfied with internal decisions, they have realised over night that PDP and Uba are the saints.

Politics na real scam
The names mentioned are non entities when it comes to politics in Benue State. Their actions or otherwise will not affect Fr Alia's TSUNAMI.
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Jostoman: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Trinitycian:
Everybody just dey dump APC left right and center
APC is a useless party full of hardship and agony.
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:
As much as I hate APC, I want Fr Alia of APC to win Benue governorship and I think he’s going to win it.

Wonderful
You mean Labour party will win 26 of the 28 governorship seats available in the general election!

1 Like

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1 should not be allowed to see this

1 Like

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by ifihearam: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

No one associates with failure.
Obi is failure on arrival

1 Like

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Danniedpastor(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Worry about your party first. You are losing men daily.
Stop comparing your riling patyu with a structureless party.
O! I forgot... You are scared
Orue!
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Raregems247: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
After all they are all the same.
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Proudlyomonna: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Come 2023 Urchins will be Obidient or Atikulate into the hands of killer heardmen,as for the evil APC disaster undecided

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by latolz: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Season of political prostitutes.. Very expensive PROSTITUTIONS
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by obembet(f): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Xscape1993:
Bye bye to evil party...bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria...River Benue is your permanent portion in 2023.

I tot both APC and PDP is Evil party. Anyway be expecting another evil party of give us next president.

Atiku 2023
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Penguin2: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
comrChris:
Francis Nwifuru can't win
Prof Ben. Odoh has spoilt his chance. PDP is taking back Ebonyi

I harbour that same fear.

But remember that Nwifuru has 3 Izzi LGAs behind him. Plus Ohaukwu.

Then, do you think Afikpo North and South will vote for another Ohaozara man to take the chance of Ebonyi South which will now condemn them to another 24 years wait before they will test power.

Do you think?
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by herich(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Those apc e worriors are just on their own here own on nairaland.
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by zikter(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
The thing enh. Well, many Nigerians never tire on top of the suffering impose by APC and PDP
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Gunayo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
OfficialP:
Why is No one is decamping to LP
Is because most of our politicians are doubting Thomas. They don't believe that Obi will win the presidential election next year. But God of wonders that can do what only Him can do will clear all their doubts and you will see massive decamping to LP.
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by nabiz(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Who’s your candidate for Ebonyi guber?
anybody except APC. I hate APC with passion. They are evil party and lack conscience

1 Like

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Where agbado wan see vote na?

1 Like

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Espelbengz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
The next governor of Benue State is Rev Fr. Hyacinth Alia! Even Ortom knows this fact!! Yes Father is the Slogan!!!
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by oluwagbenga98327: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Smaller thieves switching tent for the bigger thieves Their main aim is to share the loot from the bigger thievesSmaller thieves switching tent for the bigger thieves Their main aim is to share the loot from the bigger thieves...
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by godofuck231: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Man your stations , hoist the colors, wind jn the sails
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by asanausana91: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
we all know that Obi will soon decamp for Atiku. The dead old man think say Nigeria is Lagos where he live like an emperor.
God bless Peter Obi for telling his supporters to obidiently vote for Atiku. After 4 years we will all vote Obi.
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
hahhaaha
Okoroawusa:

1 Like

Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by nedekid: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Problem is that Atiku is another fulani. He seems detribalised. But we know once the chips is down, he will tow the fulani agenda.
Re: Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP by Monday60655(m): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Think again brother man...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / 172 Nigerian Troops For Guinea Bissau / Wike Promises A Transparent Govt When Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.