Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives (20062 Views)

Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves / What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie / Massive Suspension Of Twitter Accounts As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
I see
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
I pity those who think of this guy like some kind of freedom fighter grin

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by jeeqaa7(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
imagine after taking oga Elon musk to court... because e no wan buy again..

Baba ... change mind

buy twitter

sack hin enemies ...

sack who ban trump

sack who negotiate with Nigeria ontop buhari matter

Elon musk is a confirmed Sacker
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Kollabo419: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nna mehn...

Elon musk be doing big things

Wish I can have that kind of job as Chief executive for just 1month even if I get sacked I know I won’t be poor again
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Arijude(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
obembet:

I hear that man want approve Biafra cheesy
ugly and dumb at the same time
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by VenumX: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
We watch how Twitter will turn out.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by caandi: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
He just showed them who the boss is
Hence him sacking em
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by etrange: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
This guy's activities are like the "douche écossaise". He wanted to buy Twitter, then he didn't want buy it anymore, then he was forced to buy it to avoid an ugly court case, then he decided to kick out the management, he's talking about free speech and then he wants to monetize some parts of the app as if the millions it's making already are not enough. I guess when you're a billionaire, everything you do excellent.
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by GeneralPula: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Akeembobo:

Are you a robot guy, you're always the first to comment grin

So kanye's west account has been reactivated, make i go check for Twitter grin
He has several monikers in nairaland. Don’t mind him oo. Nah nairaland front page be hin daily work..

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by jimetagambo: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
How many times are we going to read about this on Nairaland FP
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by jimetagambo: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
etrange:
This guy's activities are like the "douche écossaise". He wanted to buy Twitter, then he didn't want buy it anymore, then he was forced to buy it to avoid an ugly court case, then he decided to kick out the management, he's talking about free speech and then he wants to monetize some parts of the app as if the millions it's making already are not enough. I guess when you're a billionaire, everything you do excellent.
Musk is a capitalist. He embodies the American capitalist ideology.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by etrange: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
jeeqaa7:
imagine after taking oga Elon musk to court... because e no wan buy again..

Baba ... change mind

buy twitter

sack hin enemies ...

sack who ban trump

sack who negotiate with Nigeria ontop buhari matter

Elon musk is a confirmed Sacker

He didn't just change his mind. He dodged what would have been an ugly court case for him cause there was no way he could have won the case. It's obvious he bought the app grudgingly.

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Dayaa: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
There is no such thing as a maximally trusted platform because agenda and propaganda will always permeate and perforate.
Broadly inclusive is more realistic and achievable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by HEBEI: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
The only good news here is that Dogecoin will pump for a day or two

Time to sell shocked
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by jimetagambo: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kajaard:
In the next 24 hours he would unban Trump's twitter account.

I can't wait for Trump's tweets cheesy
He has been posting away on his truth social platform.
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by saxywale2: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
etrange:

He didn't just change his mind. He dodged what would have been an ugly court case for him cause there was no way he could have won the case. It's obvious he bought the app grudgingly.

Credits to the Twitter CEO. He ensured that Musk paid the original bid price too.
Buliwyf:
Those former CEO and CFO are taking a nice severance package and may not need to work a day in their lives anymore
Of course. They cashed out like mad.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Cdrevt: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Good
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Kajaard: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
jimetagambo:

He has been posting away on his truth social platform.

Yeah but you and I know that Trump loves twitter, the dude will come back cheesy
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by God1000(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
GeneralPula:

He has several monikers in nairaland. Don’t mind him oo. Nah nairaland front page be hin daily work..
mention my second moniker

You guys are unbelievable

The person you quoted just registered today
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by tnerro1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
How much is Nigeria worth self?
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
Good, freedom of speech should be first priority on twitter, you see Democrats, LGBTQ and Islamic folks, they are the biggest hypocrites on this planet, they are always fighting for rights but once they give them those rights and they assume power, forget it, they begin to take away rights from people who do not agree with them...

Freedom of speech does not exist with Democrats, LGBTQ and Islam - except for themselves only

This is a very valid post. Truth in the barest form

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by jconsulting(f): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Owner Fired top management.... always good to have your own

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by ZUBY77(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Akeembobo:

Are you a robot guy, you're always the first to comment grin

So kanye's west account has been reactivated, make i go check for Twitter grin
No, he is just jobless
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by SavageResponse(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
That's his business
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Kobicove(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jokerman:
Thats the way to go.

So that you can have control of the platform and employ persons whom will work with you for the company's progress

That's a very dumb thing to do!

There should have been a transition period during which they would hand over to new people.

You don't just sack valued C-Suite employees like that, especially if they did not commit a serious infraction such as stealing from the company...the implication of this action is that Twitter will also loose other valuable staff who will also leave because they know the buffoon of an owner can sack them at any time!
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by udemzyudex(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Buliwyf:
Those former CEO and CFO are taking a nice severance package and may not need to work a day in their lives anymore

Good for them.
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Goldbw122(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Money is power
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Dennisbulkan: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
etrange:
You are full of shitt
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Honjoshy4u: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Money is good.
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by redsun(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
I think they over sensationalising this guy. It will become very dangerous if he becomes an avenue for the far-right movement to propagate their vicious agendas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New To Android Bundles / Please How Can I Get A Static IP Address From Airtel. / Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.