Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives (20081 Views)

Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves / What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie / Massive Suspension Of Twitter Accounts As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Flamemignon1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
Good, freedom of speech should be first priority on twitter, you see Democrats, LGBTQ and Islamic folks, they are the biggest hypocrites on this planet, they are always fighting for rights but once they give them those rights and they assume power, forget it, they begin to take away rights from people who do not agree with them...

Freedom of speech does not exist with Democrats, LGBTQ and Islam if you are not saying what they want to hear
Damn, are you bullies mad that you are at the receiving end of the spectrum? Are y'all mad that you are now the oppressed and no longer the oppressors? Let me ask you,when queer people were being hunted down and killed, you were on the "let's burn the queers" parade right because it reeks in your comment? So enjoy being the oppressed for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Flamemignon1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Buliwyf:
Those former CEO and CFO are taking a nice severance package and may not need to work a day in their lives anymore
Duh!!!
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Kingcalls: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
Good, freedom of speech should be first priority on twitter, you see Democrats, LGBTQ and Islamic folks, they are the biggest hypocrites on this planet, they are always fighting for rights but once they give them those rights and they assume power, forget it, they begin to take away rights from people who do not agree with them...

Freedom of speech does not exist with Democrats, LGBTQ and Islam if you are not saying what they want to hear

Add feminists to the list
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Brendaniel: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Damn, are you bullies mad that you are at the receiving end of the spectrum? Are y'all mad that you are now the oppressed and no longer the oppressors? Let me ask you,when queer people were being hunted down and killed, you were on the "let's burn the queers" parade right because it reeks in your comment? So enjoy being the oppressed for once

Nonsense, the truth will always prevail...
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by RepoMan007: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Wokeness of the executives became their downfall, it's the same way Nigerians will sack the cocaine merchant next year.
Keep shut dude. Cocaine merchant is not a public office.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Flamemignon1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Brendaniel:

Nonsense, the truth will always prevail...
Ok
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by slivertongue: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Same shall we do to all buhari's incompetent appointees. sack, fire them all
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by GreyLaw(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
redsun:
I think they over sensationalising this guy. It will become very dangerous if he becomes an avenue for the far-right movement to propagate their vicious agendas.

But you never complained of the far left? Hahahaha...

Let me tell you: Mr. Musk has never been a far right person or any of that nonsense. He is a guy who just asks questions. He boldly rejected the covid vaccine for himself and his family. When asked he clearly stated that he wasn't convinced and he and his family are not endangered.

I like him!
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Bimpe29: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
The CEO, CFO and one other top management staff had been sacked by Elon Musk. The cardinal point is to entrenched good corporate governance at the micro blogging outlet.
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Kylewizzy: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Now, this is my definition of

Yeah, absolute definition of financial power.
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by GreatrAnalyst: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kajaard:
In the next 24 hours he would unban Trump's twitter account.

I can't wait for Trump's tweets cheesy

In fact...
It would trend for days.
Trump the garrulous, Trump the controversial one
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Emdebby2: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
He should come and buy my country.
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by ironbeds(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
awesome twitter back
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by 0neal(m): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2022
The same way sane Nigerians will take back Nigeria from polithiefcians
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 29, 2022
Money good o.
Re: Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives by AlphaTaikun: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/27/tech/elon-musk-twitter/index.html
A lengthy read, but great key points here. We'll see how things pan out
down the road for Twitter investors.

The enigmatic Jewish South-African-American.

Thumbs-up Elon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get A Static IP Address From Airtel. / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better / 7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.