Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking (46658 Views)

How I Made My sweet Rice Pudding (Video/Pictures) / Tasty Good Old Days Akamu And Beans To The Rescue In These Hard Times Families / See The Sweet Crunchy Popcorn I Made In 5 Minutes With 3 Ingredients (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by obagofizzy(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2022
Onogiede:

Everywhere good for your side,..APC satanic government seems to be far from you,
We are obidients ohhh
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Abakelawal(f): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2022
Wow nice one..... Pls don't put too much Maggie oo
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Slimboozz(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2022
Yen yen yen undecided lipsrsealed
Can you cook it...you can't even afford all those ingreyshef so rest in Jesus name!!!!
Kaido:
You can't cook.
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by iHateFraudsters: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2022
robinso01:

How can someone be cooking that kind of food in this present economy if not that he's a fraudster or ritualist grin

Chai shocked

Laugh wan Kee me here grin

This came straight from your heart.

Abeg, take it easy my brother.

Nigeria no balance.

Foodstuff is extremely cheap in some states and astronomically expensive in other places.
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Brownshoe: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2022
Sapa hold you
Hotbreadandbean:

Omo bros how much be the sprite Cos e don tay wey I buy dis can drinks, e don dey hungry me sef

Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Haymus007(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2022
this life no just balance see Op dey enjoy and me wey dey here never even chop morning food pls anybody wey fit assist me with sumtin 0170686188 GTbank God bless
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Elidrisy20: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2022
olasaad:
Beautiful husband material shocked but my problem with you guys is that after marriage most of you guys become lazy in doing house chores.
na knacking dey exhaust us

1 Like

Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Nwibii: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2022
Nice OP

But I was surprised after you finished cooking you now invite the lady with this nail come and eat with you.

Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Cutehector(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mchew
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by cooooooks(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lol.

Okay. Thank you for sharing with us.
obagofizzy:
that was the remaining vegetable I used for my egg sauce so I said instead waisting let me use it , harmattan don Dey touch am self grin grin
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by emmafineboy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Stop all these self aggrandizement! You may be a better cook in your household, or better cook in your area. Never ever generalize in your life! Nairaland always full of underage kids..
Underage including u becus u wudnt ve brought ur private life up here..
so now who is underage now?
abeg shift
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by robinso01(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Chai shocked

Laugh wan Kee me here grin

This came straight from your heart.

Abeg, take it easy my brother.

Nigeria no balance.

Foodstuff is extremely cheap in some states and astronomically expensive in other places.

Na efcc fit solve this matter, take am easy no fit do am.
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by headboyprince(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
olasaad:
Beautiful husband material shocked but my problem with you guys is that after marriage most of you guys become lazy in doing house chores.

Do you continue to climb a mountain after reaching the top grin
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Kaido: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Slimboozz:
Yen yen yen undecided lipsrsealed
Can you cook it...you can't even afford all those ingreyshef so rest in Jesus name!!!!
Make I no too boast, but ladies are amazed by my cooking skills.

He just wasted those ingredients. grin
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Rita02: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
My dear sometimes I just wonder what happens to men after marriage.
They are all like that no exemption

olasaad:
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Sleekfingers: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
GodSaklek:
I remembered that year when I traveled to South Africa, some guys (South Africans) asked me what am eating, I said rice,then a lady asked me if it was nice, I said "this is more than nice,it was "sweet" , they all look at me and one asked if they add sugar to rice in Nigeria, I said what sugar? ,they all said because I mentioned "SWEET"

That's when I realized that there are some English words we are using in Nigeria that you can't use it in foreign land(although we forget some times,especially those that just arrive in foreign land) , like if you say "I need to take my drug" south Africans will thinks you are talking about hard-drug (cocaine),you better use medicine instead of drug next time so that police won't nab you (serious flatulence)

Nigerians call Mackerel, (Titus) ......seasoning cubes, (Maggie).......tough meats ( strong meats)......flour ( floor)........getting off the bus ( I want to drop at the next bus stop)

grin grin
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by udomma1005(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
obagofizzy:
More pictures
Where's the rizzlar?
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Ijb11: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bring it to me
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
What da hell is that thing? Food? embarassed
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Ochyes: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
olasaad:
Na your husband go do house chores for you? Hmm
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Oesophagus99(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
obagofizzy:
More pictures
started on well garnished and ended up looking like offerings for an oracle..
this looks like poor people's food and a waste of igredients!
Op, are you from a poor family?
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by chypotenti(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
I so much like this combo!!!!
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by Tegabadguy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
obagofizzy:
Omo eating outside is quite expensive and you end up not eating to your satisfaction, so I have been cooking recently
Ingredients:
Rice
Beans
Fish
Oil
Maggie
Turmeric
Ginger
Garlic
Kitchen glory
Thyme
Fresh pepper
Fresh tomatoes
Crayfish
Ugu leaf

Stay with me while I update you
i go chop
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by obagofizzy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Oesophagus99:

But am richer than ur family no cap, better depend on your family for survival , I sabi say na borrow u borrow the phone just chill
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by obagofizzy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
udomma1005:

Where's the rizzlar?
Hahahah e Dey now boss
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by udomma1005(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
obagofizzy:

Hahahah e Dey now boss
When I grow up, will certainly chop life like u ehhhh kiss
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by udomma1005(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Is this a joke or you just want to be noticed as being a slowpoke?
A guy has passion for cooking, displays these online & people commend his skills, while others advice him on better options. You talk about being rich?
Are you rich and to what extent?
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by obagofizzy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
Omo that looks good mehn...
But I'm sure that must've cost you a lot..
Was at apapa the other day and bought food at mama put and one portion of fried fish went for #300!!!?
AHHHHHHHH!
Not too cost though I already had bag of rice and beans in my house coupled with ingredients I just had to get fish , ugu and few things outside … thanks better to eat at home than out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by obagofizzy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
DaveHarry:
I've not eaten homemade meals since April. Only buy buy for outside.

Well nice one Op
Thanks , outside doesn’t help all time
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by obagofizzy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
sonnie10:
This one that you mixed the rice and beans, hope you cooked the beans first?
Yes now abi I go cook everything together I no be precious sir
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by obagofizzy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
xpressionx:
Good one dude
Thanks
Re: The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking by obagofizzy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
SeriouslySense:
So delicious, i like rice and beans
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Catfish I Bought ₦2,800 And How I Prepared It / Photo Of Big Fish Caught In Warri River / Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.