Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) (46661 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / What Even Is This Mess - Caucasian Man Rejects His Nigerian Wife’s Pounded Yam / Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Omicronvaccine: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmqGGh1wUt8

A lady has won a pounded yam eating competition in Ekiti state, IGBERETV reports.

The competition was held in front of many people who watched as the lady finished her food first before other male and female contestants in the competition.

https://twitter.com/ekititrends/status/1582403857786994689?s=19

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
shocked

Competitions like this is very good and welcoming especially now sapa dey wire naija like mad cheesy

235 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Tokskob2008: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
shocked

Competitions like this is very good and welcoming especially now sapa dey wire naija like mad cheesy
Lol... E con be pounded yam for that matter sef, few secs plate don empty..

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Abfinest007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hungry people

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by RoyalBlu(f): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
It's far better than alcohol competition cheesy

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by HarlequinLekex: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
If i grab the plate hmmm.
Make u bring this kind of thing come my area o!.We are waiting for you o.grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Most times there's nothing spiritual behind an unmarried woman's situation.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by HarlequinLekex: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
I hereby declare her the MINISTRESS FOR SHARP AND FAST FOOD EATING for this SAPA PERIOD.Gbam!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Chnbanc: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Owo mi da !! People on the beat..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Galantis: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
wow, hungry kids.
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by anonimi: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Abfinest007:
Hungry people

Thanks to the economic cluelessness & corruption of the man Tinubu made president, with so much unemployment, inflation and poverty. How can a person want to continue with Buhari’s failures on Emilokan turn by turn president next year?
How do we work to stop JagaBandit from the continuity? How

socialmediaman:
The 2018 Rating by Transparency International placed Nigeria at 148th position out of 180 countries. Nigeria was improving over the years under the previous government, until Buhari got elected as president, things became worse.

There is a difference between fact and fiction. We need to face facts, Buhari is worse than GEJ when it comes to fighting corruption, at least that’s what the facts prove.

Most of us believed there was corruption under Goodluck Jonathan’s Government. I agree with those who did, there was corruption, but not as bad as it is today under Mohammadu Buhari.

In 2012, Nigeria was placed at 139th position, In 2014, Nigeria gained 3 steps and was placed at 136th position. Under Buhari, Nigeria has lost many positions down to 148th.

There’s no further proof needed that corruption has worsened under Buhari’s government compared to previous years.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/21/transparency-international-ranks-nigeria-148th-worlds-least-corrupt-country

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by 2Radii: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Na awa food grin
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Fr33born(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Anytime I try to play a youtube video and hears this guy's voice, I immediately stop the video and exit the thread. Instead of allowing people watch video, he will just be talking nonsense as if na blind people e create em channel for.

On the other hand, Guys be careful of the f O O l below me. Don't get scammed this ember monthS. They are everywhere.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Ladygbola(f): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Guys, I need to get answers am very horrny and I need a Dicck inside of me. How do I tell a guy I am horrny and he won't be offended with it. Pls can someone help me out am seriously over wet and have changed my pant for the 4th time since morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Sammy101111(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Carry her come let compete if she no go run
Hot pounded yam way soft no fit taya me
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by obembet(f): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Abfinest007:
Hungry people

Ode, this is competition, no matter the strategy u use, just win. When u watch football, u will understand better

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by bennybuhari: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
I salute Any man who will marry her. Glutton

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Badguy77(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Forget competition hungry dey o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by xpressionx(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
See as she slim

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Triangles1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hosting such a competition in this era is like soaking gari to drink in river Niger you can't get good result.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Maynman: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Abfinest007:
Hungry people

It’s a eating competition which happens all over the world.
They even set guinness world record with it(hamburger eating competition)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Only a Nigerian girl can win this kind of competition.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Nobleou(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
She's good in other things too, my guess
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Sweetvie: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ekiti people and pounded yam na 5&6 grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Serial48(f): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Thats wild.
Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by bigdammyj: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Congrats to her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Berrityga: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Them just do small ponder yam call am competition.. Use 3 big basin of pounded yam then call me..

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by ATEAMS: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nasoo ...

They should hold the competition everyday

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by thundafire: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Filled with pepper

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nice one.
But it's so absurd and sad that local dishes like pounded yam and even garri are now no longer "local"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by Fasindo: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
shocked

Lekpa girls can eat for Africa

What a man can do a woman can do better, but what a woman can do no man can.

When is the next competition, I would sincerely want siofra to participate. I heard she has nothing since morning

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace / What Is The Traditional Name For Celery? / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.