Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Is This Real Or Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Real Or Scam? (6061 Views)

From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Please Is This Real And What's Their Salary Package / I Just Receive This Now, Is This Real Or Scam Comments Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real Or Scam? by jakD: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Someone called me and claimed to be a friend that we served together at Katsina, which he is right because I served there. I can't remember this guy, and he promised to link me up with his boss for job which he later said I will pay 580k which will be used to open domiciliary account and other documentations for me.

He said this money will be paid on my arrival immediately they call me for interview. I got this message now

Congratulations dear Mr David. This is to notify you that your application to work with Amezcua International company was successful. You are hereby scheduled for a screening/documentation session with the company, on the 4th of November, 2022, at 8:30am prompt.
Address: Kilometer 7 East/ West road, besides Town Square Event Center Aleto Eleme LGA Rivers State, Port Harcourt.

Could this be real cos he told me to resign from my current job.

Re: Is This Real Or Scam? by Abitolola: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Did you apply for the Job. If not don't go. Then google the address. You'll get better insights

1 Like

Re: Is This Real Or Scam? by Lawalabiodun(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
jakD:
Someone called me and claimed to be a friend that we served together at Katsina, which he is right because I served there. I can't remember this guy, and he promised to link me up with his boss for job which he later said I will pay 580k which will be used to open domiciliary account and other documentations for me.

He said this money will be paid on my arrival immediately they call me for interview. I got this message now

Congratulations dear Mr David. This is to notify you that your application to work with Amezcua International company was successful. You are hereby scheduled for a screening/documentation session with the company, on the 4th of November, 2022, at 8:30am prompt.
Address: Kilometer 7 East/ West road, besides Town Square Event Center Aleto Eleme LGA Rivers State, Port Harcourt.

You better be careful with that person that told you to resign from your current job, and moreover which private company will tell you to pay certain amount of money for documentation.

If you still value your life, kindly ignore that ghost that call himself your friend, either you are about to be kidnapped, scammed or ritual killing.

A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Real Or Scam? by Rexymania(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Are you a Nigerian? You're not behaving like a Nigerian. Na scam na!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Real Or Scam? by Buharidgeneral: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Scam scammer scammest.
Abeg run oooooo

You own better. They never tell you shell petroleum. Anyway na old format

2 Likes

Re: Is This Real Or Scam? by Kcxee(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is a common way to collecting your money..... I don't know how but some people have a way of getting info from NYSC portal.

I can tell you this for free, this is scam right before you

1 Like

Re: Is This Real Or Scam? by dat9jaguy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
A simple goggle search will show you this is a GNLD type of company. They say they are into MLM(multi level marketing) or in other words, GLND.

Re: Is This Real Or Scam? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
jakD:

This is a very old format. It's isn't new. Don't fall for it.

Any job offer that requires you to pay money is a SCAM!

He probably got your name from the NYSC booklet for your batch.

Like I said, it is an OLD SCAMMING FORMAT!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Job Openings With Indomie / Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? / Viisaus Technology Limited Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.