Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump (1321 Views)

Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / EU Has Issued A Warning To New Twitter Owner Elon Musk: "Our Rules" / Apple May Lose About $18 Billion If New Iphone Is Delayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by SpeakUp1010: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Top companies to pull all ads on Twitter If new owner Elon Musk reinstates former President Donald Trump‘s account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by God1000(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
I'm fully in support of that, I don't even know why Donald trump is not jail already.
All his confederates and deplorables are being punished one by one but he's still walking freely despite his numerous misdemeanors.
Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by SpeakUp1010: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
God1000:
I'm fully in support of that
Why in support?

1 Like

Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by BuyDomain: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
I'm following it.
Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by abobote: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Some other top companies will still replace them, coz of Trump.

We need Trump back on Twitter, the world is getting boring everyday

7 Likes

Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by SpeakUp1010: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
BuyDomain:
I'm following it.
An interesting time to be alive
Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by OnlyJust: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by God1000(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
SpeakUp1010:

Why in support?
I don't like Donald trump at all, he's a very depraved and deplorable human being, reinstating his Twitter account will cause more division and jeopardy biden's efforts to unite the country
Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by SpeakUp1010: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
OnlyJust:
Let's see how it goes
I'm telling you
Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by SpeakUp1010: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
God1000:
I don't like Donald trump at all, he's a very depraved and deplorable human being, reinstating his Twitter account will cause more division and jeopardy biden's efforts to unite the country
Are u sure Biden is uniting the country?
Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
But thought they said Trump set up his own social media platform?

Anyways, that one concern them.

We are waiting for the coming of the great emperor and reformer here, 'The Unity' (God willing).

1 Like

Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by God1000(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
SpeakUp1010:

Are u sure Biden is uniting the country?
Yeah bro, he's a very patriotic and cautious man, he doesn't talk carelessly like Donald trump.
Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by SpeakUp1010: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
God1000:
Yeah bro, he's a very patriotic and cautious man, he doesn't talk carelessly like Donald trump.
Your opinion, though

1 Like

Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by 9gerian: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2022
Is that really the type of society or world that we want, where no one is allowed to air his views that can ordinarily be countered with superior argument?

Can you not see that frantic efforts are being made to control all narratives whether in the media or on social media?

The worst happens when counter arguments and viewpoints are completely shut down. Tyranny reigns supreme. That is why a few effeminate men keep trying to project their sentiments, views over the vast majority of the world not minding how offensive they come across.

Let everyone’s voice be heard (including the effeminate men by the way), and let the people be the judge. Let no one’s right to freedom of speech or expression be trampled upon.

Capital NO to oligarchy system of running the world, especially while claiming that it is democracy.

God1000:
I'm fully in support of that, I don't even know why Donald trump is not jail already.
All his confederates and deplorables are being punished one by one but he's still walking freely despite his numerous misdemeanors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by lkillbrokehoes: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2022
abobote:
Some other top companies will still replace them, coz of Trump.

We need Trump back on Twitter, the world is getting boring everyday
We need Trump back on Twitter, we need that badass nigga back. grin

1 Like

Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by gulfer: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerian government and APC will not like this Elon Musk's takeover of Twitter o because they hate free speech ...... This looks like something that'll favor Obidients grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by Caseywilliams(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2022
SpeakUp1010:
Top companies to pull all ads on Twitter If new owner Elon Musk reinstates former President Donald Trump‘s account.

Shebi elon musk Don tell una say right now comedy Don come board for twitter.... If you no like as e be.... Waka grin grin grin

American's version of Ezenwo Nyesom Wike is about to be reinstated..... As e dry pain Democrats e go dey sweet Republicans cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by mytime24(f): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2022
One man riot

1 Like

Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by RomanGreen: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Jokers, y'all think Elon Musk cares about profits from Twitter? We are talking about the richest man in the world. Elon Musk simply want the bird app to be freely used a platform for free speech and not for censorship that's why he tweeted "Bird app is freed"

1 Like

Re: Top Companies To Pull All Ads On Twitter If New Owner Elon Musk Reinstate Trump by SpeakUp1010: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
RomanGreen:
Jokers, y'all think Elon Musk cares about profits from Twitter? We are talking about the richest man in the world. Elon Musk simply want the bird app to be freely used a platform for free speech and not for censorship that's why he tweeted "Bird app is freed"

U might be right

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Selling Their Redmi 10?? / Nigerians Love to Give their Phone Numbers Online. / Hello There,send Free(sms) Text Messages Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.