Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. (2662 Views)

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating / What I Witnessed Last Night! / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Noah9: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7404024/saw-dead-family-friend-two

I was reading @Onetenth thread about how he saw a dead family friend and his story made me flashed back to my own experience I witnessed. This reincarnation of a thing is very real. The spiritual controls the natural.

I'm an elderly man and I will not lie to you. God is my witness. I had to take my precious time to type this so what will I gain if I lie to everyone reading this.

This happened 16 years ago (2006) in Ilorin Kwara State. Infact it was my Boss that died. I was learning tailoring in his shop back then.

It was on a Tuesday morning 7:15am when I took my bucket to go fetch water outside close to a mosque opposite my house. As I was dragging the water from the well I saw my boss walking pass the mosque then I greeted him saying daddy Yusuf good morning Sir, he didn't respond to my greetings. I was like daddy Yusuf I'm greeting you oo! He didn't reply he was just walking down the street.

I wasn't really bothered about him not replying my greetings because I know las las we go still meet for shop. And I will also jokingly ask him what he was doing around my street as early as that. Becus normally we do gist and play.

So, getting to the shop around 8:30am that morning, one of my fellow apprentice told me that Oga Yusuf is dead, that he died yesterday evening and he was buried same evening.

First of all I pushed him in his chest telling him not to utter something like that again that I saw Oga Yusuf this morning walking pass my street, I even greeted him.

Immediately I ran to his house, I saw people gathered mourning, I saw his wife and she explained same thing to me that he died yesterday 6pm and was buried same yesterday. He complained of serious headache before he gave up.

I even told them I saw daddy Yusuf this morning, I greeted but he didn't answer, he was walking pass my house going down the street. Some believed me some didn't.

That Monday when he died, he left the shop 2pm, he said he was going home to rest that he had severe headache. We all thought is something paracetamol could cure.

4 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Oppsin: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oga... Alot is happening

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by OnlyJust: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Rexymania(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
No doubt... Your story is real

My ex dad also appeared to her after death. Even came to her school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
The jinn-kind are creatures of great power. They have the ability to pull such trick or wonder and even more.

Long story. But don't worry. When the great emperor 'The Unity' arrives, God willing, people will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by general111(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is not reincarnation na...
The is just a prove of the after life.
Reincarnation happens when a person long dead, come again through the womb as a child.
Na wa oh..
But things dey happen sha oh..
If na me, once i reach oga yusuf house, na to cry sad

5 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by oz4real83(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
I remember a neighbour many years ago when I was still very young, the neighbor's wife kept having still-birth. There was a time, for reasons I don't know, that they marked the dead baby at particular places on its body before they buried it. It will surprised you to know that the new baby they gave birth to after some months, had marks at those particular spots that the former dead and buried baby was marked shocked shocked Many things happen that we humans can't provide answers to, there are things we see in some of our religious books that we don't even know why and how it happened. This world is bigger and more complex that what some of us take it to be, even science can't explain many things.

6 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by macrodata(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
My mom had an experience when she was around 19. She saw a young mechanic apprentice boy who lived in her street in Kano that had died, working as a conductor in Lagos. On sighting each other they both froze. She tried to speak but couldn't. They were just staring at each other till the boy got off at the nearest bus stop and didn't return to the bus.

On another occasion, Mom told us while growing up that a long time ago a woman who used to fry the tastiest Akara in Brigade, Kano was a ghost. She always covered her legs to her feet with wrapper. Nobody ever saw her legs, one day a customer somehow noticed and she disappeared. When she disappeared, the oil used in frying Akara turned red as blood.

These story sound bizzare but if she didn't witness it, I wouldn't believe her.

7 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by macrodata(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
A time is coming when we will tell our grandchildren that our governors hid palliative during global pandemic lockdown, they won't believe it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by general111(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
macrodata:
My mom had an experience when she was around 19. She saw a young mechanic apprentice boy who lived in her street in Kano that had died, working as a conductor in Lagos. On sighting each other they both froze. She tried to speak but couldn't. They were just staring at each other till the boy got off at the nearest bus stop and didn't return to the bus.

On another occasion, Mom told us while growing up that a long time ago a woman who used to fry the tastiest Akara in Brigade, Kano was a ghost. She always covered her legs to her feet with wrapper. Nobody ever saw her legs, one day a customer somehow noticed and she disappeared. When she disappeared, the oil used in frying Akara turned red as blood.

omo i weak
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Oluneutral: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
L I F E!!!

ALL I KNOW IS THAT, LIFE IS DEEPER THAN WE THOUGHT.

LIFE IS MORE MYSTERIOUS THAN WE COULD UNDERSTAND .

SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LIFE WILL REMAIN UNANSWERABLE.

WHAT WE CAN NEVER KNOW ABOUT LIFE IS MUCH MORE THAN WHAT WE CAN EVER KNOW.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Solofresh2: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
How many times will they tell you guys that this is not reincarnation
Yes reincarnation is real but this what happened is not reincarnation.
Reincarnation is the rebirth of a soul into a new body and a new life to pay for all the karma of its past life.
What happened is possession of mortal by an evil spirit to Carry out a task in the land of the living.This spirits possess the body of the dead.Some are lucky and some are not.The ones you see are not just lucky and would still possess the body of another dead elsewhere until it fulfill it tasks.This spirits are underworld spirits.
Reincarnation is totally different because every living human being reincernate to a new body.The main reason for Reincarnation is karma which can be good or bad.Thats why it's good to do good because anything you do in this life, you will pay for it in your next life. You can be man I this present life and be a woman in your next life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Noah9:

I was reading @Onetenth thread about how he saw a dead family friend and his story made me flashed back to my own experience I witnessed. This reincarnation of a thing is very real. The spiritual controls the natural.

I'm an elderly man and I will not lie to you. God is my witness. I had to take my precious time to type this so what will I gain if I lie to everyone reading this.

This happened 16 years ago (2006) in Ilorin Kwara State. Infact it was my Boss that died. I was learning tailoring in his shop back then.

It was on a Tuesday morning 7:15am when I took my bucket to go fetch water outside close to a mosque opposite my house. As I was dragging the water from the well I saw my boss walking pass the mosque then I greeted him saying daddy Yusuf good morning Sir, he didn't respond to my greetings. I was like daddy Yusuf I'm greeting you oo! He didn't reply he was just walking down the street.

I wasn't really bothered about him not replying my greetings because I know las las we go still meet for shop. And I will also jokingly ask him what he was doing around my street as early as that. Becus normally we do gist and play.

So, getting to the shop around 8:30am that morning, one of my fellow apprentice told me that Oga Yusuf is dead, that the died yesterday evening and he was buried same evening.

First of all I pushed him in his chest telling him not to utter something like that again that I saw Oga Yusuf this morning walking pass my street, I even greeted him.

Immediately I ran to his house, I saw people gathered mourning, I saw his wife and she explained same thing to me that he died yesterday 6pm and was buried same yesterday. He complained of serious headache before he gave up.

I even told them I saw daddy Yusuf this morning, I greeted but he didn't answer, he was walking pass my house going down the street. Some believed me some didn't.

That Monday when he died, he left the shop 2pm, he said he was going home to rest that he had severe headache. We all thought is something paracetamol could cure.
yeah I had seminar experience with my old secondary School mate around 2012..
He died in ijero ekiti and I saw him in ado ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Noah9:

So, getting to the shop around 8:30am that morning, one of my fellow apprentice told me that Oga Yusuf is dead, that the died yesterday evening and he was buried same evening.

First of all, what you described has absolutely nothing to do with reincarnation. lipsrsealed

Second, if you have ever at least experienced or dealt with vivid dreams or hallucinations, you would know that the human mind is not as credible as many of us like to assume. I have memories of events that never in fact took place ever only they are recorded as if they did right in my memory so offering up memory as evidence... you've got to do better than that on this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by kushercain: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
The jinn-kind are creatures of great power. They have the ability to pull such trick or wonder and even more.

Long story. But don't worry. When the great emperor 'The Unity' arrives, God willing, people will understand better.

Na wa
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Like Vampires , Zombies, Superhumans, etc.?
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by arthurwillia(m): 1:21am On Oct 29, 2022
Elderly man no Dey lie lol the biggest lie wey I don hear today
Make all of Una get out
Nobody don ever see him own brother Abi father wey die
Na Person dead body Una Dey see. If you move madt here I go give you your size

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Foodqueen(f): 1:49am On Oct 29, 2022
Hmmmm! What can I say
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by ZiiVentures: 3:14am On Oct 29, 2022
arthurwillia:
Make all of Una get out

You guys doubt alot!

When my father died, before his burial, my elder bro and I were in the parlor searching for some documents suddenly we heard his voice (it was faintly) from his room. He called my brother, joe...joe...joe (3x).

My brother looked at me and asked whether I heard his name, I said yes of course.

We went to the room but couldn't see anyone.

We returned to the parlor and after some time, the voice started calling my brother again.

Omo na so me and my brother jejely scamper for safety.

We were teens then.

4 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Outofnaija: 4:01am On Oct 29, 2022
A mechanic looking to save his faltering marriage strikes up an unlikely friendship with a shy Vietnamese-American manicurist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkFEfEGF85w
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by OKOATA(m): 4:51am On Oct 29, 2022
I don't doubt your story because same happened to my mom, she saw her late uncle live and she was in shock for days but please don't use the word reincarnation, reincarnation means to start life afresh and be reborn. What she was was a ghost of the person or let's say a demon taking the form of that late person. Mostly happens with people that have unclean sprit in them before death.
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by ceeceeuwa: 6:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Noah9:

What you saw is not reincarnation. Reincarnation is when a new born baby is believed to be a dead family member who has come back to life... Such children are named "Babatunde, Iyabo." Etc
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by boxer022(m): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2022
My brother as much as I believe what you are saying, I want you to know that what you witnessed is not reincarnation. Check for the meaning of reincarnation and see for yourself. You witnessed a soul going to the great beyond, your oga looking at how close you were with him while he was still alive wanted to show you that he was going to the other side of life. You greeted him but he did not answer because he was no longer in the physical realm but rather in a spiritual realm. I am sure he did not hear you, even if he did he can't talk to you physically anymore because he is dead. The only way he may talk to you may be in the dream, if he is permitted to and for a limited time only. Reincarnation is different from what you hit described.
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Noah9: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2022
arthurwillia:
Make all of Una get out
I'm not telling you to believe me. If you like believe me, if you like don't believe me it's your choice. But what I want you to know is that I wouldn't gain anything if I pull out a lie for everyone to read.

I pray you don't encounter something mysterious because it would be very hard for you to share your experience. Some people will also think you're telling lies if you try to share your experience.

Life is full of mysteries. Science can not explain some certain things to you. Many people have encountered mysteries but they're not bold enough to share their experiences because people might think they are delusional or hallucinating.

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by uche40(f): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2022
ZiiVentures:

You guys doubt alot!

When my father died, before his burial, my elder bro and I were in the parlor searching for some documents suddenly we heard his voice (it was faintly) from his room. He called my brother, joe...joe...joe (3x).

My brother looked at me and asked whether I heard his name, I said yes of course.

We went to the room but couldn't see anyone.

We returned to the parlor and after some time, the voice started calling my brother again.

Omo na so me and my brother jejely scamper for safety.

We were teens then.

Of course we are obligated to doubt. You are making an anecdotal testimony -- one which nobody here will be able to verify. Surely you don't expect us to simply take your word for it?
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by HenryIgwe01: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First of all, what you described has absolutely nothing to do with reincarnation. lipsrsealed

Second, if you have ever at least experienced or dealt with vivid dreams or hallucinations, you would know that the human mind is not as credible as many of us like to assume. I have memories of events that never in fact took place ever only they are recorded as if they did right in my memory so offering up memory as evidence... you've got to do better than that on this. undecided
In as much as what op described up there as nothing to do with reincarnation but that doesn't mean you should say he had vivid dreams or hallucinations. What I think he experienced was a man going to the great beyond.
Personally, I believe in spirit abi na ghost do exist, even if I haven't experienced one before, I strongly believe it exist.

I used to know you as a Christian and a true believer in this forum but I'm surprised you said op is hallucinating or dreaming. When Jesus died and he rose on the 3rd day. He came in form of spirit, his disciples touched and felt him even Oga doubting Thomas couldn't believe what he saw. That was mystery happening right there and anyone can also experience it too.
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Kobojunkie: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2022
HenryIgwe01:
1. In as much as what op described up there as nothing to do with reincarnation but that doesn't mean you should say he had vivid dreams or hallucinations. What I think he experienced was a man going to the great beyond.

2. Personally, I believe spirit abi na ghost do exist, even if I haven't experienced one before, I strongly believe it exist.

3. I used to know you as a Christian and a true believer in this forum but I'm surprised you said op is hallucinating or dreaming.

4. When Jesus died and he rose on the 3rd day. He came in form of spirit, his disciples touched and felt him even Oga doubting Thomas couldn't believe what he saw. That was mystery happening right there.
1. A man going to what great beyond? undecided

Considering the number of folks who die every second on this planet, how come this your "man going to great beyond" phenomenon isn't common place? undecided

2. I too believe spirits exists but I know hallucinations are more common than most care to realize. undecided

3. I believe in Jesus Christ does not mean I believe in hogwash. Why stop at ghosts? What about vampires, zombies and superhuman in the name of God? undecided

4. Please stop spreading these ridiculous lies! lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ died and rose in the same body which He died. He was not in spirit form but fully human and this is what He showed to Thomas, who doubted Him. Abeg, make una stop to dey twist scripture any way una like to win silly brownie points. Such lies register as sin against God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by HenryIgwe01: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. A man going to what great beyond? undecided

Considering the number of folks who die every second on this planet, how come this your "man going to great beyond" phenomenon isn't common place? undecided

2. I too believe spirits exists but I know hallucinations are more common than most care to realize. undecided

3. I believe in Jesus Christ does not mean I believe in hogwash. Why stop at ghosts? What about vampires, zombies and superhuman in the name of God? undecided

4. Please stop spreading these ridiculous lies! lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ died and rose in the same body which He died. He was not in spirit form but fully human and this is what He showed to Thomas, who doubted Him. Abeg, make una stop to dey twist scripture any way una like to win silly brownie points. Such lies register as sin against God. undecided
I'm not twisting scripture or trying to win silly brownie points. Infact I'm also learning from you. I don't feel intimidated because you're well learned rather I get inspired to be learned like you.

Having said that, We are talking about spirit and not some Vampires, zombies or whatever. They are not mysteries. They are scientific or man made stories.

Jesus died, whether he came back in form of spirit or human is not my concern, but all I want you to understand is that mystery happened right there. Take it OR leave it.

I want to recommend a book for you to go enlighten yourself. "Before I Go to Sleep" Author: S. J. Watson. This book will reveal more about mysterious things happening on earth, you will read strange things happening on earth based on real life. You will also understand what great beyond is all about.
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by KingMack(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2022
macrodata:

I know of that woman in Brigade

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Kobojunkie: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2022
HenryIgwe01:
1. Having said that, We are talking about spirit and not some Vampires, zombies or whatever. They are not mysteries. They are scientific or man made stories.

2. Jesus died, whether he came back in form of spirit or human is not my concern, but all I want you to understand is that mystery happened right there. Take it OR leave it.

3. I want to recommend a book for you to go enlighten yourself. "Before I Go to Sleep" Author: S. J. Watson. This book will reveal more about mysterious things happening on earth, you will read strange things happening on earth based on real life. You will also understand what great beyond is all about.
1. Why ghosts and not vampires or zombies or superhumans? undecided

2. It matters that it is recorded that He rose from the dead in His same body, if you are going to drag Him into this debate. The apparition OP claims to have seen was not one of his friend resurrected in the same body he died in, at least that is what Op is having us believe here, and so there is no comparing this to the case of Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Ever since I realized the Truth of God, I have come to detest diving into the delusions of men, no matter how learned they claim to be, given that I spent a vast amount of time swimming through many in my youth and during my time searching for Truth. it all left a bad taste in my mouth. . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by waynetee(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2022
Anything is possible , but you should not look those that do not believe you like a stone hearted or a fool..some just dont accept anything blindly without solid evidence simply because of the fear of missing the fact. And to some of us, building life on false beliefs has cost us many things.

In my opinion though, i believe there is something in us that will live on till eternity, that is our Soul.
Which might means We are forever stucked in this damn earth, we just change qualities cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Child Is Autistic / z / Hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.